Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

--Closed-- Pra Viilon's reacceptance application

Go down 
+5
Talirala
Kain
Nuhallis
MarlakKhatar
Pra Viilon
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Pra Viilon

Pra Viilon

--Closed-- Pra Viilon's reacceptance application Empty
PostSubject: --Closed-- Pra Viilon's reacceptance application   --Closed-- Pra Viilon's reacceptance application EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:13 am

Dear brothers and sisters, this is an important step for me. I have made the decision to return. DAJ has had troubles enough, time to rebuild us to even greater glory! I am ready to contribute however I can. I was a Jedi Master for a long period of time, my former master was Mutius Vos himself and I received Jedi teaching classes from Master Kavar Orion himself. That is why I was so famous with my own classes at the time. When I am reaccepted I plan to focus on improving classes, teaching the youth about valuing DAJ history more. And I plan to revive use of vehicles ^^ And what not.

(RP) - Your characters details
(OOC) - Your own personal details

(RP)Name - Pra Viilon

(RP)Gender - male

(RP) Age - Born 165 ABY

(RP)Race - Kel'Dor

(RP)Place of Birth - Dorin

(RP)Why do you want to become a Dark Angels Jedi? - I belong with my brothers and sisters. It has been too long, I missed you all.

(RL)Age - 25

(RL)Do you have friends/brothers/sisters in DAJ? - many friends

(RL)Have you read the DAJ Constitution and agreed to follow DAJ rules? - Nope, I am its author, I know it by heart anyway ^^

(RP)Have you ever been a member of the Dark angels jedi before? and if so who/what rank were you? - I was Jedi Master, Jedi Council Member, Chief Jedi Ambassador, Bar wing co-leader and head of DAJ Vehicle Academy

(RP)Other Names/Characters - none

(RP)Previous Clans - DAJ

(RP)Short Biography -
Pra Viilon was son of a city guard Trim Viilon who was a member of the Rebellion and died in a battle against The Imperial 501st legion. Pra was always eager to learn the ways of the Force and his dream of becoming Jedi came true when he was picked up by DAJ padawan Raziel (Lion) when the latter was sent to Dorin on a mission. Pra was brought to the Jedi Temple and he was trained by Jedi Master Mutius Vos in The Ways of the Force. Pra became good Jedi Knight and later a Jedi Master. He left DAJ once and travelled to unknown regions and got stripped off his powers. When returned he was accepted to DAJ Council for his great contributions to The Jedi Order. He has gained all his powers and skills back until he had to leave again... Now to return yet again to help rebuild DAJ in ways greater than ever.

Last edited by Pra Viilon on Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.pra_viilon.webs.com/
MarlakKhatar

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Pra Viilon's reacceptance application   --Closed-- Pra Viilon's reacceptance application EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:17 am

Cool , welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Pra Viilon's reacceptance application   --Closed-- Pra Viilon's reacceptance application EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 1:55 am

Your like... 181 in our year :3 Pokes him with a stick to see if he stays together...

WELCOME ABORD!
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Pra Viilon's reacceptance application   --Closed-- Pra Viilon's reacceptance application EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 8:40 am

Good luck Pra.
Back to top Go down
Talirala

Talirala

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Pra Viilon's reacceptance application   --Closed-- Pra Viilon's reacceptance application EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 8:47 am

Good luck to ya', Mistah Pra.
Back to top Go down
vaboda

vaboda

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Pra Viilon's reacceptance application   --Closed-- Pra Viilon's reacceptance application EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:04 am

I for one welcome you back with open arms, Welcome Back.
Back to top Go down
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Pra Viilon's reacceptance application   --Closed-- Pra Viilon's reacceptance application EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:50 am

Welcome to DAJ.
Back to top Go down
Pra Viilon

Pra Viilon

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Pra Viilon's reacceptance application   --Closed-- Pra Viilon's reacceptance application EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 10:32 am

vaboda wrote:
I for one welcome you back with open arms, Welcome Back.
\

It is good to be on good terms with the wookie Very Happy

Thank you all for welcoming me.
Back to top Go down
Dereck Le'inn

Dereck Le'inn

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Pra Viilon's reacceptance application   --Closed-- Pra Viilon's reacceptance application EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:25 pm

Welcome sir viilon, I hope you will enjoy rping with us ^^
Back to top Go down
Galen Durnal III

Galen Durnal III

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Pra Viilon's reacceptance application   --Closed-- Pra Viilon's reacceptance application EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 6:06 pm

Welcome back ! An honor to have a DAJ Legend back O_o
Back to top Go down
Pra Viilon

Pra Viilon

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Pra Viilon's reacceptance application   --Closed-- Pra Viilon's reacceptance application EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 11:03 pm

I have decided to suspend my application. I will still drop by to server from time to time, but now is not the right time for my return.
I am still around and watching, so beware Smile
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Pra Viilon's reacceptance application   --Closed-- Pra Viilon's reacceptance application EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 8:36 am

We figured since we didnt see you for some time now.

Anyways, good luck Pra and hopefully we see you soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Pra Viilon's reacceptance application   --Closed-- Pra Viilon's reacceptance application Empty

Back to top Go down

--Closed-- Pra Viilon's reacceptance application
Page 1 of 1