Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

--Closed-- Hopeful Lil' Bit

Go down 
+2
Leenik Shodu
lil' bit
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lil' bit

--Closed-- Hopeful Lil' Bit Empty
PostSubject: --Closed-- Hopeful Lil' Bit   --Closed-- Hopeful Lil' Bit EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:36 pm

(RP) Name: Lil' Bit (name changeable if causes problems in game)

(RP) Gender: Male

(RP) Age  : 8

(RP) Race: Human

(RP) P.O.B.:  Born in transit, no known family. Found on Coruscant.

(RP) Why do you want to become a Dark Angels Jedi? : I want learn how to be a peaceful warrior, like in the
     stories from the traders I used to listen to. They'd say when all hope is lost, don't be surprised if a Jedi comes out    
     out of nowhere. Just pray that he's on your side.  
(RL) Age :26

(RL) Do you have any friends/brothers/sisters in DAJ? :Angelus, and as
     of yesterday, Baal.

(RL) Have you read the DAJ Constitution and agreed to follow DAJ rules?:
     yes

(RP)Have you ever been a member of the Dark angels jedi before? and if so who/what rank were you?:
     yes, and ThaiPhoon was a Hopeful.

(RP) Other Names/Characters: B.Random but not on this server, is not a roleplaying profile.

(RP) Previous Clans: Have never joined a clan.  

Lil' Bit is an orphan, found by Thai Phoon on Coruscant, not much to tell really. He usually spends his time listening to smuggler stories and pilot adventures, trying to learn anything he can about the "Swordmen" (Jedi). A strange man came along and gave him a blood test, what the test was for, Lil Bit never was told, but the man asked Lil Bit if he'd be interested in learning to be a Jedi, Lil Bits first response was, an adventure? sure! Then after a lil conversation he understood that these are the Swordmen he's been hearing stories about!
They proceeded to the man's ship, unfortunately we were intercepted for some unknown reason, perhaps the hijackers didn't know who was on board, then again perhaps the did. In any case, I (Lil Bit) stowed away in a life pod and the warrior stayed behind, I don't know if he's dead or not. There was an explosion but then again, he is/was a Jedi after all.

Last edited by lil' bit on Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leenik Shodu

Leenik Shodu

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Hopeful Lil' Bit   --Closed-- Hopeful Lil' Bit EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:44 pm

I call this...the best name ever Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angelus

Angelus

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Hopeful Lil' Bit   --Closed-- Hopeful Lil' Bit EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:52 pm

Are you Hopeful? Lil'Bit Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Talirala

Talirala

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Hopeful Lil' Bit   --Closed-- Hopeful Lil' Bit EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 7:28 am

Might wanna cut the interwebs-speak out of the bio, to make it look a tad more serious...
Name's kinda silly, too... but I guess if people will let you call yourself Thai Poon then anything goes. >.>
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Hopeful Lil' Bit   --Closed-- Hopeful Lil' Bit EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:43 am

Oke to get somewhat of a more serious level in this application..

Please add the questions infront of your answers to make it somewhat more ''clear'' for everyone to read.
Aside from that the name is imo just a joke.

If you want me to take your app more serious than please fix up everything about it.
Aside from that app, the topic you created will be deleted by me.

If appreciate it that you wish to start knowing people but we have certain areas for the present when you reach the level of initiate and before that time you can just chat away irp when you are ig.

Thats part of the hopeful period anyways, just get to know people and show your face.

Aside from that, Thai Poon applied here too meaning he is at a hopeful level and not allowed to go off world.
So a hopeful finding a hopeful is somewhat strange too, and than im not even speaking about him doing medical tests...

So good luck if you wish to continue this in a more realistic way.
Back to top Go down
Angelus

Angelus

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Hopeful Lil' Bit   --Closed-- Hopeful Lil' Bit EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 11:50 am

Just want to add I did not help him with the application he is just a friend. Just pointed out the direction of the site.
Back to top Go down
lil' bit

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Hopeful Lil' Bit   --Closed-- Hopeful Lil' Bit EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 4:51 pm

K... will fix everything right now. However no Lil Bit is not a joke, he named himself being an orphan kid, it just had to be a name a kid would call himself other than ketchup, also, wasn't aware hopefuls weren't allowed off world, perhaps Thai could have been trying to be over zealous and "borrowed" a ship? idk, I will try to keep my stories up to par though, thank you for the input.
-Lil Bit

his first family called him Little Bit with and extra 2 letters @ the end if you catch my meaning, so he just shortened it to his liking.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Leos

Sirius Leos

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Hopeful Lil' Bit   --Closed-- Hopeful Lil' Bit EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 5:52 pm

people can't steal the temples ships, they wont start without authentication Smile
Back to top Go down
Angelus

Angelus

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Hopeful Lil' Bit   --Closed-- Hopeful Lil' Bit EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 7:32 pm

Might as well close this, as he is busy with school of war. i doubt he has interest in returning.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Hopeful Lil' Bit   --Closed-- Hopeful Lil' Bit EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:47 pm

Oke closing and locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Hopeful Lil' Bit   --Closed-- Hopeful Lil' Bit Empty

Back to top Go down

--Closed-- Hopeful Lil' Bit
Page 1 of 1