Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

--Closed-- Alaris Axmis

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Alaris Axmis

--Closed-- Alaris Axmis Empty
PostSubject: --Closed-- Alaris Axmis   --Closed-- Alaris Axmis EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 5:01 pm

(RP)Name - Alaris Axmis

(RP)Gender - Male

(RP) Age - 15

(RP)Race - human

(RP)Place of Birth - tattoine

(RP)Why do you want to become a Dark Angels Jedi? - my sister was taken by the sith

(RL)Age - 18

(RL)Do you have friends/brothers/sisters in DAJ? - NO

(RL)Have you read the DAJ Constitution and agreed to follow DAJ rules? - Yes

(RP)Have you ever been a member of the Dark angels jedi before? and if so who/what rank were you? no just joined

(RP)Other Names/Characters - Nina Axmis (Sister that was taken) Ivan Keth (father figure was there when Alaris's parents died) (Zack Axmis)(Father) (Sarah Axmis)(Mother) (both dead)

(RP)Previous Clans - Galaxy devided, Rpg Continuum and Nightfall

(RP)Short Biography -

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alaris was born on tatooine. Him and his family were homeless until they found a small house and they live there for a few months. His parents hid him and his sister because they were both very special force sensitives (but they couldn't control it). At age 5 Alaris and Nina were both being trained by their parents the told them the the good things about the force and a little bit about the evils of the force. one year later the sith found the two kids and told Zack and Sarah if won't hand them over they would both die. Zack told the unknown sith that they weren't the force sensitives they were looking for it was him. Zack lied to save his son and daughter from death. Then the unknown sith drained Zack's force energy then killed him. Alaris tried to fight back but he was to young and weak, the sith punched Alaris and took Nina away and left him and his mother. 5 years later (within those 5 years Sarah became suicidal and tried multiple times to kill herself but Alaris would make her not to)  Alaris's mother became sick and they didn't enough money for medical attention so she died but before she died she told Alaris to find Nina but he must learn to control the force then she gave him his father's lightsaber and told him do not use this until you are ready Alaris replied how will I know I'm ready? Sarah Told him (you will know when you are) then she died. Alaris was alone and he had to leave the house so he was homeless yet again. Alaris worked as a merchant but he berely made any money because he sold mostly junk. One night Alaris fell asleep when a hooded man walked up to the sleeping boy and he took him to his home. When Alaris woke up he was frightened but confused how did he get here? the hooded man gave Alaris food. The hooded man said to Alaris ( you got a name kid?) Alaris relied (I'm Alaris Axmis... what am I doing here?) the hooded man replied (because I know about what happened to you're family and I know about you and you're connection to the force) Alaris replied (I have no connection to the force) the hooded man replied (you do and I can help you control it) Alaris replied (my mother told me that this would happen) the hooded man replied (i'll take that as a yes by the way my name is Ivan Keth) Alaris agrees to Ivan's teachings and they train for 5 years (in those 5 years Alaris was taught the core force abilities and the past of the jedi and the sith) Ivan told Alaris (I have taught you everything and I'm very proud of you now you shall go to a jedi academy for further training) so they left tattoine to go to the planet called
himerius V Ivan takes him to the academy and. Alaris says his good-bye's to Ivan and Alaris waits for further instruction.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Alaris Axmis   --Closed-- Alaris Axmis EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 8:16 pm

Welcome, hope to see you on the server soon for some roleplaying.
Good luck in your hopeful period.
Back to top Go down
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Alaris Axmis   --Closed-- Alaris Axmis EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 8:41 pm

Welcome, and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Dereck Le'inn

Dereck Le'inn

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Alaris Axmis   --Closed-- Alaris Axmis EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 12:36 pm

Hope to see you ig soon!
Back to top Go down
Alaris Axmis

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Alaris Axmis   --Closed-- Alaris Axmis EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 4:36 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Alaris Axmis   --Closed-- Alaris Axmis Empty

Back to top Go down

--Closed-- Alaris Axmis
Page 1 of 1