Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

--Closed-- Azra Darklighter's Application

Go down 
+4
Talirala
Kain
Nuhallis
Azra Darklighter
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Azra Darklighter

--Closed-- Azra Darklighter's Application Empty
PostSubject: --Closed-- Azra Darklighter's Application   --Closed-- Azra Darklighter's Application EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 5:42 am

(RP)Name - Azra Darklighter

(RP)Gender - Male

(RP) Age - 10

(RP)Race - Human

(RP)Place of Birth - Coruscant

(RP)Why do you want to become a Dark Angels Jedi? - To reach my full potential and utilize the force for the good of the galaxy.

(RL)Age - 20

(RL)Do you have friends/brothers/sisters in DAJ? - No

(RL)Have you read the DAJ Constitution and agreed to follow DAJ rules? - Yes

(RP)Have you ever been a member of the Dark angels jedi before? and if so who/what rank were you? - No

(RP)Short Biography - Azra Darklighter was born into the politics of bustling, Coruscant. His father being a lower advisor to a Senator. Azra's family has kept his force sensitivity hidden from the Jedi Council for as long as they could, for fear that it would affect his father's status amongst the politicians, but now it has been discovered and Azra must join the Order and train to become a jedi. Having grown up on Coruscant, Azra expresses some undesirable traits in his personality, he is somewhat aggressive and brash, and always speaks his mind and this has lead him into some trouble. However, he is also very honorable and jumps at any chance he can to prove himself.
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Azra Darklighter's Application   --Closed-- Azra Darklighter's Application EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 5:48 am

Welcome to Daj!
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Azra Darklighter's Application   --Closed-- Azra Darklighter's Application EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 11:07 am

Welcome and good luck in your hopeful period!
Back to top Go down
Talirala

Talirala

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Azra Darklighter's Application   --Closed-- Azra Darklighter's Application EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 11:19 am

That last name... subtlety is dead.
Other than that, it looks pretty swell. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Linn Dascora

Linn Dascora

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Azra Darklighter's Application   --Closed-- Azra Darklighter's Application EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 11:30 am

Welcome to DAJ ^^ I like the simple and good bio.
Back to top Go down
Leenik Shodu

Leenik Shodu

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Azra Darklighter's Application   --Closed-- Azra Darklighter's Application EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 11:47 am

Nice backstory. Just so you know our Coruscant was "destroyed" for like 2-3 IRP years.
Welcome to DAJ and have fun RPing with us Smile
Back to top Go down
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Azra Darklighter's Application   --Closed-- Azra Darklighter's Application EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 12:46 pm

Good luck in your hopeful period.
Back to top Go down
Sylar Rush

Sylar Rush

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Azra Darklighter's Application   --Closed-- Azra Darklighter's Application EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 8:18 am

Welcome Azra, I haven´t seen you around yet. Let´s hope I actually get to see you in the server soon. The bio is fine, and I do hope you read my guide as well, to prevent any problems from cropping up.

But I digress, happy RP and welcome to DAJ once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Azra Darklighter's Application   --Closed-- Azra Darklighter's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

--Closed-- Azra Darklighter's Application
Page 1 of 1