Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

--Closed-- Xales Sunglare Application

Go down 
+3
Kain
Nuhallis
xbamfo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xbamfo

--Closed-- Xales Sunglare Application Empty
PostSubject: --Closed-- Xales Sunglare Application   --Closed-- Xales Sunglare Application EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 4:21 am

(RP) -
Xales is a teenager recently brought into the Jedi Academy. He is a little bit shy due to not having the most fantastic people skills, and being nervous about being in a brand new place with his life being completely changed. He has short, brown hair, and blue eyes with Caucasian skin. One thing people may, or may not notice, is that he tries as much as he can to hide his body from view. Underneath his clothing he has many scars, and doesn't like to show them for fear others would be disturbed.

(OOC) -
I am a 20-years-old nerd who loves sci-fi, fantasy, anime, table-top rpgs, the whole bit. I am a big fan of star wars, and especially Jedi Academy. I swear I run through the game at least a couple times a year. I have experience roleplaying in rpg's, as well as forum-based like what they have on Gaia online (not advertising... just example). I have been searching for new ways to enjoy Jedi Academy, as another game with similar combat has yet to come out, and I thought that roleplay would be quite fun. So, here I am. With a character concept from an old table-top rpg star wars game, hoping to see how it works out ^_^. I am also fine with changing details about my character if they are unliked. Particularly the last name.

Name -
Xales Sunglare

Gender -
Male

Age -

Race -
Human

Place of Birth -
Nar Shadaa

Why do you want to become a Dark Angels Jedi? -
For my life to have a true purpose.

(RL)Age -

(RL)Do you have friends/brothers/sisters in DAJ? -
No

(RL)Have you read the DAJ Constitution and agreed to follow DAJ rules? -
Yes

(RP)Have you ever been a member of the Dark angels jedi before? and if so who/what rank were you? -
No

(RP)Other Names/Characters -
None

(RP)Previous Clans -
None

(RP)Short Biography - (going to put this in cliffnote style otherwise it will not be short XD. I have a tendency to write quite a lot)
Was a slave to a Hutt on Nar Shadaa
Made to fight in arena's. Specialized in using two vibroblades.
Wanted more purpose in life as just being a fighter grew really stale. Fighting for someone else to get money wasn't exactly fulfilling.
A Jedi had a mission to obtain a droid with valuable information on it before it was memory wiped, if it hadn't been already. The Hutt thought he could profit by selling the Jedi as a slave, so decided to try and capture them. The Jedi easily dispatched the guards, and defeated Xales who was ordered to attack. The Jedi could sense Xales was force sensitive, and offered the hutt an exchange for both the droid, and the freedom of the boy, for sparing of the slug's life. The Hutt agreed, and Xales' slave chip was removed.
Xales then traveled with the Jedi back to the academy, being offered a new home and the chance to be an apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Xales Sunglare Application   --Closed-- Xales Sunglare Application EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 4:48 am

Ooh i like deh concept. Normally people come to the temple at a younger age, roughly 6-13 years of age, but I think a 16 year old may be nice for a change. Especially with that type of background, should make for some interesting RP.  Only real thing I could say is that you could in a way improve upon, is finding a person to be the jedi that brings you to the temple RP wise, we have plenty of people who would be up for it, my self included due to recent IRP events. If you wish hit me up on xfire or steam, my username in both is Nuhallis.

And lastly, welcome to daj.
Back to top Go down
xbamfo

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Xales Sunglare Application   --Closed-- Xales Sunglare Application EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 5:31 am

Nuhallis wrote:
Only real thing I could say is that you could in a way improve upon, is finding a person to be the jedi that brings you to the temple RP wise, we have plenty of people who would be up for it, my self included due to recent IRP events. If you wish hit me up on xfire or steam, my username in both is Nuhallis.

Thank you very much for the warm welcome : )
I left the jedi very much undescribed because of the possibility of someone deciding to be the person who brought him in, and also didn't want to just say "So there is a Jedi named such and such who is now my master... who doesn't really exist beyond imagination..." lol.
I wouldn't mind having your character be the person, unless it is assumed that it would be better for someone else to do it. I really don't know and am fine with whatever is decided on that side. Whatever happens with that, I am fine with updating the background to add details about whoever it is ^_^.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Xales Sunglare Application   --Closed-- Xales Sunglare Application EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 8:40 am

Nice bio and welcome to DAJ.

Hope to see you online soon!
Back to top Go down
Talirala

Talirala

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Xales Sunglare Application   --Closed-- Xales Sunglare Application EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 10:21 am

15 yesar old gladiator, eh..?
Was this Hutt hosting the hunger games? ;o
Back to top Go down
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Xales Sunglare Application   --Closed-- Xales Sunglare Application EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 1:22 pm

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Leenik Shodu

Leenik Shodu

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Xales Sunglare Application   --Closed-- Xales Sunglare Application EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 2:03 pm

You made me interested. I can't wait to see you RPing. And don't hesitate to write more one day Smile
Back to top Go down
Linn Dascora

Linn Dascora

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Xales Sunglare Application   --Closed-- Xales Sunglare Application EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 5:01 pm

Haha, Tali. Very Happy

Welcome indeed, I hope you enjoy your time here and I hope we won't fail the expectations of an experienced RPer! ^^
Back to top Go down
xbamfo

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Xales Sunglare Application   --Closed-- Xales Sunglare Application EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 1:44 am

Again, I'd like to thank everyone for the warm welcome and apparent acceptance into the community ^_^.

Unfortunately I've been going through a bit of a family crisis the last couple weeks, and when I thought it had calmed down and I sent in the application, things went crazy again.

I will happily join the server when I am more available, yet I do not know when that will be at the moment. I'm guessing a week or two.

Look forward to seeing everybody : D
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Xales Sunglare Application   --Closed-- Xales Sunglare Application EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 1:53 am

Ah take your time, Real Life before Role playing, take care!
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Xales Sunglare Application   --Closed-- Xales Sunglare Application EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 11:08 am

What Nuhallis said ^

Good luck and we see you soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Xales Sunglare Application   --Closed-- Xales Sunglare Application Empty

Back to top Go down

--Closed-- Xales Sunglare Application
Page 1 of 1