Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Community Meeting.

Go down 
+6
Anarhan
Sirius Leos
Kain
Bartlet
Nuhallis
vaboda
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
vaboda

vaboda

Community Meeting. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Meeting.   Community Meeting. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 4:22 am

Vigil wrote:
Enough is enough. Like really, I my self have seen three versions of the log you just post TwF. And you know what the first two that i have seen had the Time stamps completely screwed up. If you people are going to be posting logs AT LEAST make sure that your troll member xayton has not sent them messed up to others first.  
Timezones
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: Community Meeting.   Community Meeting. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 4:32 am

Its a copy/pasted log. The times in the of the log will be the same for anyone reading. aside from that.

[13:28] notyaX: I'll make a point of holding onto that statement since you are clearly so rustled.

Just shows that xayton is just trying to troll to get crap to use. As he just loves to ''Rustle the Jimmies''.
Be it true or not. You guys gave me crap for using a log from xayton, to ''Get someone I didn't like banned'', yet here you are using his logs your self, in a foolish argument that gets anyone anywhere.

EDIT: Upon closer inspection, the timestamps appear to be messed up because how they pasted, ( my bad for miss reading), however my statement still stands.

Last edited by Vigil on Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: Community Meeting.   Community Meeting. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 4:37 am

If some people do retaliate against you, I can't really say i blame them. Is that even the full long? I would like to see one that shows the start and ending stamps, instead of just a convenient section of it.

Edit: Good job editing your post quickly!
Edit: Oh goody and u edited it again!

Last edited by Vigil on Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
vaboda

vaboda

PostSubject: Re: Community Meeting.   Community Meeting. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 4:41 am

Vigil wrote:
If some people do retaliate against you, I can't really say i blame them. Is that even the full long? I would like to see one that shows the start and ending stamps, instead of just a convenient section of it.

Edit: Good job editing your post quickly!
Edit: Oh goody and u edited it again!

Community Meeting. - Page 2 47t2114508
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: Community Meeting.   Community Meeting. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 4:42 am

I mean A FULL log. with the

"Conversation started between PersonA and PersonB: Sun, Feb 23 10:18:32 2014"
and
"Conversation ended: Sun, Feb 23 10:36:19 2014"
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: Community Meeting.   Community Meeting. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 4:47 am

No, but you can right click and on the persons name and click "VIEW CHAT LOG".. smart one Wink
Community Meeting. - Page 2 Duh10

And im talking the full original log, not one from people who were not involved at the time.

Last edited by Vigil on Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: Community Meeting.   Community Meeting. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 4:52 am

Well, then you really have no valid proof do you, and please tell me, what log did I apparently post that was so bad with sylar's name?

Edit: I cant say valid proof, but more so, valid Logs.
Edit 2: This will be my last post on the matter unless something else contradicting shows up.
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: Community Meeting.   Community Meeting. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 5:03 am

Quote :
Conversation started between Nuhallis and Sylar Rush: Wed, Mar  05 15:09:40 2014
[15:09] Nuhallis: um
[15:09] Nuhallis: lol
[15:09] Nuhallis: http://dajclan.moroccorevolution.net/t1070-community-meeting
[15:09] Nuhallis: he hasnt made any threats
[15:09] Nuhallis: that i have seen anyway
[15:10] Sylar Rush: Same.
[15:10] Nuhallis: *and i see a lot*
[15:10] Nuhallis: Half way tempted to give him a peice of my freaken mind
[15:10] Nuhallis: but
[15:10] Nuhallis: i must contral mah self
[15:11] Sylar Rush: True
Conversation ended: Wed, Mar  05 15:15:17 2014

If that log right there was so bad, them I am sure Sylar would have told me about, the second he seen it. He also has the same log so.. I also tend to stay out of this stuff as best as i can, like many others, unless it involves me directly OR until it comes to a point to where I have to make a comment.

** THIS is my final post, and yes sorry for taking it off topic.

EDIT *sorry don't judge me*: The council wants people and encourages them to speak their minds, I do so when i feel the need, hate me if you want. I'm sure at some point others will post their feelings as well..
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Community Meeting.   Community Meeting. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 8:57 am

I think certain people rather go into attack mode and tell me how all points i made are invalid and of coure keep spamming this forum thread for the purpose to get everyone involved turning it into another large discussion.

Which of course makes certain people mad who like to create tons of random accounts just to make a post in this lovely topic.

I repeat again: If you want to talk, speak to me or any other council member on XFIRE or PM him.
Because im just tired of this constant bs about ''the community'', we are a CLAN.

If you so badly wanted to talk you would've done it through xfire instead of using the lame arguement that i dont want to talk.

Gosh i think i have to find it normal to get a shitload of insults thrown at me and in the end have to be like ''Ohh nothing happend, WHOOOOO lets have a community meeting with my friends!''

The moment we changed the name i received ''OOC'' threats, so dont give me that bs you were Always asking us nicely, and dont even try to tell me it was a mistake or a lie.

Stop posting your damn logs and i dont want to see any more logs you use which was from a few days ago and be like ''Look what He said! Look look!'', Dude i will be busy for hours if i have to copy and paste everything from logs i have so stop it already.

Now if you want to talk you shut up and make a meeting with me on xfire instead of spamming here to stir things up like Always.

And sooooo it is LOCKED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Community Meeting.   Community Meeting. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Community Meeting.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2