Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Community Meeting Result

Go down 
+2
Galen Durnal III
Sirius Leos
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sirius Leos

Sirius Leos

Community Meeting Result Empty
PostSubject: Community Meeting Result   Community Meeting Result EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 12:03 am

Today i had the pleasure of speaking with Bartlet in a neutral location... We discussed several things and i gave him my own interpretation of the events which led to where we are today.

Neither clan has clean hands, while i have attested several times that we are not to blame in this matter... it can also be attested that we have in ways been responding to their assaults with more personal attacks over Private messaging services like X-fire... Several members have also commented on their shoutbox which was counter-productive in terms of agitating conflict between the two parties.

Bartlet was very reasonable during this talk and i must voice how much he impressed me with his rational approaches to the current situation, i would like to think he considers the same of me.

Respectfully i would like to ask all members of this clan to please stop talking about this entire kerfuffle we were not directly engaged in any sort of conflict with the other clan. I would like for everyone if approached by members of the other clan to act civilly and responsibly like mature adults... Please do not go around taunting or insulting members from the other clan, they are people too.

TL:DR - Myself and Bartlet talked 1 on 1 ... This conversation led to us developing a mutual respect of each other. He wishes no more than to create something new.. and imaginative... Something which some members of his clan are preventing.

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone by saying that... However i would like to remind all of THIS clans members to please resist the urge to troll... Attack.. or harass in any way any of their members.
Back to top Go down
Galen Durnal III

Galen Durnal III

PostSubject: Re: Community Meeting Result   Community Meeting Result EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 8:03 am

I am fully agreeing with you Siri. This conflict was too intense and we (means our Clan and the other) have no chance in RP since some or one of us or them is going to troll us. I'm also not pointing fingers at anyone, but Siri is right about it.

And I am happy that a resolution came out in a nice way.
Back to top Go down
Anarhan

Anarhan

PostSubject: Re: Community Meeting Result   Community Meeting Result EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:11 am

I'm glad this is over. Nice work Siri!
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Community Meeting Result   Community Meeting Result EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 12:37 am

I appreciate your post, but i need time myself for all the bs that happened.
So yeah, nothing going to post anything else really...
Back to top Go down
Asiata Vector

Asiata Vector

PostSubject: Re: Community Meeting Result   Community Meeting Result EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 4:40 am

TwF wrote:
P.S.
If you haven't guessed by now yes I am Xayton, because I have had people asking who TwF was.

Community Meeting Result 95Recgo

Sorry I just really wanted to use those images for something.

This post made me happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Community Meeting Result   Community Meeting Result Empty

Back to top Go down

Community Meeting Result
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Angels Jedi Order :: Off topic :: Announcements-
Jump to: