Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Community Meeting.

Go down 
+6
Anarhan
Sirius Leos
Kain
Bartlet
Nuhallis
vaboda
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
vaboda

vaboda

Community Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Community Meeting.   Community Meeting. EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 10:49 pm

The meeting will be going on but since we have gotten word that Ren threatened to ban people who represented the Council's voice on this matter we will be going a different route.

Ren has proposed a 1 on 1 , this talk can happen on a server with other people present. There will be no one on one talks on xfire or another other IM program so as to avoid any claim of false logs or tampering. This will be our only offer to do this meeting to avoid claims of mishandling of what was said.

I had hoped this would finally come to a close but the offer again was refused. It appears the community itself is not allowed to talk to each other without Rank getting pulled into this. While I am unsure how a Jedi Council can refuse to let a peace talk happen I do not wish anyone to be banned due to the threat of retaliation.

-Kietas Vele
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

Community Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Meeting.   Community Meeting. EmptyWed Mar 05, 2014 11:31 pm

The growing derp-ness of your guy's leadership is amazing. The only people who were there, was my self and sylar.. and the only person who was even thinking about being the head of the talk was sylar... and even then it was taziel and ''Bartlets'' idea..

[15:09] Nuhallis: http://dajclan.moroccorevolution.net/t1070-community-meeting
[15:09] Nuhallis: he hasnt made any threats
[15:09] Nuhallis: that i have seen anyway
[15:10] Sylar Rush: Same.
Back to top Go down
Bartlet

Community Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Meeting.   Community Meeting. EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 3:48 am

For someone who is claiming Ren never threatened anything, you sure were quiet when talking to Taz in insinuating that the threat of ban was all in your own head:

Quote :
[15:57] Kietas Vele: and if you want out just say the word, cause obviously Ren already put his foot down on ya
[15:57] Sylar Rush: Well
[15:58] Sylar Rush: If I do show up to lead these talks
[15:58] Sylar Rush: I would definitely get banned
[15:58] Kietas Vele: And theres the answer I knew that would happen
[15:58] Kietas Vele: Let me guess the old you'll be a traitor ect ect
[15:58] Kietas Vele: That about the sales pitch you were given?
[15:59] Sylar Rush: No
[15:59] Sylar Rush: More along the lines of
[15:59] Sylar Rush: " you cant act as the councils voice " type of deal
[15:59] Kietas Vele: this hasnt gotten a thing to do with them :\
[16:00] Kietas Vele: this was a community talk so are they saying they feel they arent apart of that or are they above it?
[16:02] Kietas Vele: Shame but kinda figured this would happen
[16:03] Sylar Rush: What do you want me to do ?
[16:03] Sylar Rush: Just show up
[16:03] Sylar Rush: say " hey, lets merge hurdur " and expect for the best and sing kumbaya ?
[16:04] Sylar Rush: Maybe in a perfect world that would work, sure.
[16:04] Kietas Vele: the alternative is whats been going on
[16:04] Sylar Rush: But yeah
[16:04] Kietas Vele: You really think this is going to calm it down or put more fire on it?
[16:05] Kietas Vele: When everyone was ready to talk it out and Ren's like nope I'll ban anyone who tries
[16:05] Kietas Vele: Hell even your own members are going to flip
[16:05] Kietas Vele: I'm already well aware of how Ren is going to handle it and we all are done hearing the same bs lines from him
[16:06] Kietas Vele: The same guy that said all DAJ are welcome back if they werent banned is the same one going yeah fuck you guys we wont let you back. Theres really no need to speak to someone on that.
[16:07] Kietas Vele: Not to be a dick but you're honestly worried about a rank in a group that is going to ban you for peace talks as a Jedi RP clan. I'm sure the irony there is not lost on you.
[16:08] Sylar Rush: True, I see your point.
[16:08] Kietas Vele: Literally thats their first reaction to a peaceful solution come on how long can we drag this out.
[16:10] Kietas Vele: This is becoming about rank more so than people RPing together wasnt that the first thing we were dropping for this meeting?
[16:10] Kietas Vele: There is no Council at these talks just both sides trying to figure the shit out. For the first time honestly.
[16:13] Sylar Rush: Well, you can still hold these talks
[16:13] Sylar Rush: just need to find a different representative is all
[16:13] Kietas Vele: To be fair everyone showing up was representing
[16:13] Sylar Rush: True
[16:13] Sylar Rush: Then
[16:13] Kietas Vele: to be honest I dont even give a fuck if this is handled on xfire
[16:13] Sylar Rush: You dont really need me
[16:14] Kietas Vele: You one of the people that wanted this bs to end?
[16:14] Kietas Vele: Then we need everyone that feels the same way tbh.
[16:15] Sylar Rush: True
[16:15] Sylar Rush: But I am first dealing with the drama in our own clan atm
[16:16] Kietas Vele: Well I'll update the thread but honestly this is going to start a shit storm on both ends
[16:16] Kietas Vele: As this meeting is about the most civil talks we've had and if Ren is going to ban yall just for talking to us, what good is it talking to him about it.
[16:17] Kietas Vele: He's already made up his mind.
[16:18] Sylar Rush: Well
[16:18] Sylar Rush: Like I said
[16:18] Sylar Rush: I will undermine all my work if I try to hold these talks
[16:18] Sylar Rush: then Im left without a community
[16:18] Sylar Rush: since I will be banned prolly
[16:18] Kietas Vele: Undermine all your work?
[16:19] Sylar Rush: Yeah

Complete log can be found here:  http://pastebin.com/KJfxj8zs

Regardless, I am just trying to get both ends to stop bickering. There is one side (you) that has completely tried to stop listening with an "ignore it and it will go away" attitude to all the drama. The other side (Taz) has made it quite apparent that they have no intention of shutting up.

Ren proposed a 1-on-1. We agreed to it. Our only stipulation was that it should be on a server, no in XFire, with a few witnesses from both sides, just so no one can say the other say this or the other because there will be plenty of logs that all contradict. We just want the meeting to be legit. Ren has not responded to the stipulation, which makes us feel as though he's backing away from the idea he proposed. Sylar and Nuh are also backing away from the table, which makes us believe they've been spooked by something...according to the chat with Sylar that something is apparently fear of being banned by Ren.

So we are once again coming to an impasse. Is this 1-on-1 talk going to happen, or is this side going to return once again to the "ignore it and it will go away" attitude?
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

Community Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Meeting.   Community Meeting. EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 4:27 am

I have a very.. very good reply to that.. but you know what? I'm going to be the bigger person and keep my mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

Community Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Meeting.   Community Meeting. EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:45 am

''Peace talks'' and a so called ''war'', those are the names you are giving this all.

And apparently coming on a passworded server with a password you should not have, and trolling on that server and being kicked several times counts as a valid offer for a community talk.

Your clan has a majority of councilors so the only group that would really have to be present for you is the members of how you call it... ''GF''.

Which means this so called talk will consist of you lads bitching on our leadership capabilities and how we isnta ban anyway according to you.

Sylar wouldnt be insta banned if he would go and talk there, the thing is, we dont let someone that YOU picked out represent the entire clan cause Sylar has no idea what rights he has and what he can say.

You lads keep talking and a war and that we should have peace talks, and in the end we are just here roleplaying and minding our own business.

If we are GF and you are DAJ, than what the hell are you trying to changing in GF's rule book?
Go mind your own clans business, stop talking about some war that isnt even there and wake up.

If you want a word, go talk with Ren, and you dont need anyone there cause this can be a simple one on one talk i dont see why you need ''proof'' for this whole conversation to happen.

Or are you scared you get insta banned from xfire when you are alone with Siri?
I mean damn... all you lads keep talknig about is ppl being isnta banned which is just a load of crap.

If people want to leave they are free to leave and go back to your clan if thats what they want.
Why would i stop people from leaving?
Its just a game and if they want to ''game'' on a different server they are free to do so.
If they want to listen to your chats they can do so on xfire or whatever.

Enough said.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Leos

Sirius Leos

Community Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Meeting.   Community Meeting. EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 3:09 pm

I uh... had to sleep last night due to IRL sleeping issues last night so apologies ^^ Nuh and a few others can probably attest to my lack of sleep.

Anyway i didn't threaten anyone with a ban, i told Sylar he wasn't permitted to hold the talks due to the clan heirachy... Uh... Since we have one of those...

Anyway as kain said if people want to leave thats cool... we've made our position clear a long time ago now so im not sure what the talks would accomplish other than attempted ''Villanization'' of certain individuals...

Uh on a seperate note when people come to me with information on the goings in and around your clan i try to push that aside and tell them im not interested... maybe you should start to do the same and potentially we could see less drama. As it is we have for the most part (To my knowledge) made no attempt to visit your server... like i said Im not interested you can stay there and relax... I don't really see the point of these meetings after things had been so quiet for an extended period of time. Until members from your affiliation decided to come onto our servers and for lack of a better word ''troll''.

As i said i don't care, i'll be available to talk to people today but bear in mind im fairly busy at the moment also bear in mind the time differences, sometimes when you guys are just coming online i'll be IN BED or going to bed. Perhaps next time arrange a specific time for the meeting as opposed to saying ''it will be on wednesday'' Most mornings i need to wake at 6 am GMT so i wont be available to talk after a certain time.

Edit: - You accuse us of creating drama yet most of this clan is european... The majority of the time when i wake up and come online DRAMA HAS OCCURED i don't really see how it can be us creating the drama when it happens while we're all asleep >.< apparently...
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

Community Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Meeting.   Community Meeting. EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 3:54 pm

Im most times online in the evenings after work but im heading to bed early cause of work too so yeah american time zones during the week aint working well for me either.

However if Siri isnt available ppl can Always talk to me, just know im not in the mood to keep talking about certain topics of which enough has been said and spoken about.

If ppl want to rp on your server fine, the same rules the old clan once had(no tags) still applies and they are free to do so.
If they want to talk with other ppl outside the clan for example you lads, i dont see why we would stop them from doing, cause i frankly dont care if they do 0.0

Anyways, if you lads want to talk about anything about this clan, feel free to contact me -> disket007
Since its a clan matter which a council takes care of.

And well if ya really want to get an arranged meeting, like siri said, pick a good time and date and clear up what this will be about.

Back to top Go down
Bartlet

Community Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Meeting.   Community Meeting. EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:26 pm

Just to clarify a few things...

1) I came here several weeks ago trying to put out the fire that you started by banning Vaboda simply for associating with us, and by banning Aramis simply for posting his opinion of said banning. Yes, Aramis then went on to spam a bunch of crap under a second account, and I don't think that was appropriate.

2) When Taz and myself came to your server the other day, it was simply to ask you to remove the lock on the server so that members of our community who wished to RP with you guys as pubs had the same option as you have given members of your community. We were met immediately with threats from members such as Rylar "don't you dare lame anyone or you'll be banned immediately!" and "obviously they are trolls" and the like. Yes, we came onto your passworded server, which likely sent up red flags, but we weren't even given the chance to state why we came. We were immediately told to leave or be banned because the server was not open to public RP. From there, yes, we were persistent in our breaking the bans and such simply because we just wanted to talk, and we weren't going to stop coming on until someone gave us a chance to talk.

3) When we finally did get the chance to talk, yes, we proposed a meeting between the whole community of DAJ. Since obviously the issues seem to be between 2 sets of leaders, we were interested to hear what the greater community at-large had to say about what was going on and how they would like things resolved. If the majority of members of both communities had told us that their idea of a solution was for us to stop this petty bickering and just acknowledge the other leaders and give up, well, we'd have had to respect that. Sylar was asked to represent your side of the community because we expected that none of your leadership would actually attend, and we knew he was respected by the majority of both communities.

4) All I want is for the bans that have been enacted over the last 2 weeks to be lifted, everyone be given a clean slate on both sides, and let each community deal with their own community. If you open your doors to our members, we will continue to do likewise. I don't see why the two clans can't at least allow that much; there are many members who have friends on both sides. You make the steady claim that if your members want to come RP with us at night when no one is around your Euro server, they are welcome to do so. We simply want to be able to tell our members the same. If they break your rules and troll and so-forth, by all means reinstate the bans. That's all I'm looking for in this, honestly. It has become quite apparent that your side doesn't wish to sit down at the table for anything beyond that sort of arrangement. Can we at least agree to this level of mutual recognition so that our members can stop being dragged into the drama between two sets of leaders?
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

Community Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Meeting.   Community Meeting. EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:11 pm

To answer your statements in which some are flawed.

1) Vaboda was given a week ban for double clanning which cant be deneid, he caused the ban himself and therefor received a ban for breaking the rules he approved upon. Our rules so that means we had a legit ban caused by his own error.

About Aramis, he kept going on about discussed topics in forum sections he shouldnt even be at.
If he wanted to discusssed said discussions he would've approached a councilor on xfire instead of dumping the topic in sections wher ehe shouldnt have and put on a less hostile attitude towards the clan about what all happened(even if he disliked what we did).

2) If we want to lock our servers thats our decision. If you wanted to ask us to unlock said servers you would've contacted the council either by PM or through xfire. You knew who was online and had no say in the server config and decisions the locks stay or be removed.

So by that you enter a passworded server(with a password you shouldnt even have but save somewhere and even use whenever you want to. If you didnt want the password you may give me the name of whoever gave you the password, but since i havent heard anything about that matter i figure you want to have the passwords?

So by that Sylar feelings a threat of incomnig troll/lame actions and well i cant blame him on how he reacted since he was responsible at the time.

3) Like said above, you had nothing to do on the server you visited and the whole intension on asking for a simple community meeting was done in a very wrong way by coming on a passworded server(said above).

Like i said before, i dont see any ''war'' or ''conflict'' just an ongoing quarrel about our leadership somehow.
This is a standalone clan which has nothing to do with your clan, therefor a discussion between 2 leader groups isnt necessary, and for that reason we dont see any point in ''us'' taking any steps to approach you lads for a meeting or w.e you wish from us since we see no need.

That means you keep bringing up stuff which are not there(and yes you may say we ignore it but we all know you keep saying stuff which doesnt make much sense).
Aside from that, even if this ''community'' meeeting would take place, i dont see why you lads would pick out a candidate for representing our clan?
I think that would be up to the council to decide or in this case the Diplomacy wing would simply take care of it.

4) Some bans like Vaboda have been lifted since he only had a 1 week ban like we clearly said when we banned him. As for other bans that are currently present on the servers, they are legit and wont be granted a clean sheet. If you ask why, they created the bans themselves and if they want them to be lifted let them contact the server host(which is me and Siri) and talk about it.

And i think we made clear that everyone is free to RP on our server and can RP/game where ever they want to.
So we always had an open door policy untill the fact we kept receiving bs with random bots connecting to the server, therefor the said lock was placed.

If members from this clan troll on your server i dont expect anything less that you kick and/or even ban the person since they break your rules.
Same applies for here, simple as that.

So the fact we dont want to sit down for anything is cause all you asked for( as in ppl coming to our server for rp etc etc) is already permitted.
Just know that taking on a VPN and taking some random name and masking your true identity isnt working for us to build a so called ''trust'' bond with ppl doing that.

And with that everything has once again been made clear.
Back to top Go down
Bartlet

Community Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Meeting.   Community Meeting. EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:39 pm

I could go point by point to all your responses but you aren't going to listen to them anyway.

So I will make this point loud and clear.

If you wish to be a "stand alone clan" and no longer have our "interference" then I recommend you simply change your name back to GF. All this problem started when you decided to usurp the DAJ name. Simply because our side took a few months off to restructure doesn't make us DAJ3 or anything of the like. We are the old DAJ, the same DAJ that has been around. While you continue to use the name DAJ, we will continue to have an interest in your affairs, because you make us look bad with your horrible leadership.

Vrook and Ren have no claim to the name DAJ, that name belongs to the community. You had no right to seize the name, and you continue to have no right using it. If you wish us to leave you in peace and accept that you are a "stand alone clan" not in "any way related" to ours, then you would be smarter to take a name that isn't make you default a rebel branch of schismatics. Several members came to your side when we went inactive to restructure. That's fine. Several have chosen not to come back. That's also fine. But it doesn't give you some credence to the name.

That is why we continue to care about what you do here, because you continue to use our name.
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

Community Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Meeting.   Community Meeting. EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 10:07 pm

The name DAJ belongs to no one person. You your selves chose to make yet ANOTHER DaJ. Practice before you preach.
Back to top Go down
Anarhan

Anarhan

Community Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Meeting.   Community Meeting. EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 10:59 pm

Before we add more fuel to the fire, lets lock this? I have a feeling this will get really ugly...
Back to top Go down
vaboda

vaboda

Community Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Meeting.   Community Meeting. EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 11:13 pm

Anarhan wrote:
Before we add more fuel to the fire, lets lock this? I have a feeling this will get really ugly...

Seconded. Community Meeting. 47t2114508
Back to top Go down
Alssea

Alssea

Community Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Meeting.   Community Meeting. EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 12:30 am

Actually, somebody DOES own "The Dark Angels" and its Games Workshop.

Given their suehappy history, they might actually let us know at some point.
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

Community Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Meeting.   Community Meeting. EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 1:05 am

But not ''The Dark Angels Jedi Order'' xD only people who come close to having ownership is Kavar and Mutius.
Back to top Go down
Asiata Vector

Asiata Vector

Community Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Meeting.   Community Meeting. EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:31 am

The name doesn't define a clan, the people do.

This clan used to be about the people before, and most of us used to be good friends. Then it became about who was leading, what the rules were, and who disliked who. Now all it is 2 conflicting clans, which are separate only because everyone hates each other.

The only way that either clans would ever get back together, or even RP with each other is if people stopped hating each other, which isn't happening with insults, accusations, or pride on either side. People need to compromise and become friends again, but most people are too proud to even let go of something someone said in a silly star wars video game.

The thing is, it's not the new or old DAJ that is the victim here. It's the people who have had friends in both clans that are forced to choose a side. These people are then made to either stay quiet about their opinions, or be forced to hate the other guys. It's about the saddest thing I've seen during my time here. I've found myself talking to two of my greatest friends about how much they hated and were frustrated with each other. It's ridiculous that I'm pressured into having to agree with one or the other to keep their friendship.

The only way we fix this isn't through merging the clans or making some sort of alliance, it's through putting your walls down and trying to be nice. Not talking behind their backs and spreading your hate to others, which unfortunately only a few people have proven they can do without. Now people are trying to make peace, but on the side they are insulting each other, or completely disregarding the idea of peace entirely.

The worst thing about it, is that most people won't think twice about this post, and will just go on fighting and insulting each other with no idea that they might be the one that has to change. It doesn't matter if you were banned, wronged, or offended, just forget about it and move on.

Also, on an itsy bits side note, I'm sorry for not being on either server lately, my new computer can't run JKA, and I'm working on it.

<3 you all.
Back to top Go down
Aegon

Aegon

Community Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Meeting.   Community Meeting. EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:39 am

I personaly tried to stay away from ALL of this crap (exept the incident with Anyui but that was on personal side and nothing to do with this) But I cant keep my mouth shut anymore,im fliping tierd of this crap,and reason we passworded the server was due to your own mambers senting flood bots or how ever the fliper you spell it, I my self personaly only saw one moment when Vigil went on your forums after the fake screen shot thing. Evrything else was from your side,I personaly went two times on your server and didnt see any problems but before that I did see problems on our server. And I personaly think we all need to shut the hell up. If we can make a meeting betwene two sides. And in case we cant come to an agreement Cant we just ignore each other ? You not trolling us and we not doing anything like that. I get it Councilors on two side cant stand each other but for the love of RP get the fuck along,I get it you dont like them they dont like you bla bla bla Dont be kids and go "IMMA HACK YOUUUUUU" "NU NU IMA LOCK MY SERVER" What are we 2.5 years old ?! Jesus freaking christ most of us are grown man why are we acting like children and before some one goes "BUT BUT WE ARE NOT ACTING LIKE KIDS THEEEY ARE !" No we are all acting like kids ones send bots or try to leak the password others lock the server and go "NOPE DONT WANT ANYONE ON IT" I personaly started to go inactive becuse all of this crap tierd me out. So please PLEASE to bouth councils Sit the fuck down on a table on a random server and make a meeting No trolling no provoking and if you cant make a deal Lets just ignore each other. The flufing end. >.<
Back to top Go down
vaboda

vaboda

Community Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Meeting.   Community Meeting. EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:48 am

Aegon wrote:
PLEASE to bouth councils Sit the fuck down on a table on a random server and make a meeting No trolling no provoking and if you cant make a deal Lets just ignore each other. The flufing end. >.<

^ 1000 times this.
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

Community Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Meeting.   Community Meeting. EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 3:06 am

That's what we were doing before the forums where spammed... FYI I would personally prefer to go back to that. So nice.. so peaceful, and just about everyone was happy.
Back to top Go down
Aegon

Aegon

Community Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Meeting.   Community Meeting. EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 3:16 am

Vigil wrote:
That's what we were doing before the forums where spammed... FYI

Exactly that before the forums got spamed evrything was peaceful (HOW EVER THE FRIED BALLZ YOU SPELL IT) Lets just stop.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Aegon

Aegon

Community Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Meeting.   Community Meeting. EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 3:33 am

Again cant we just Ignore each other ? If someone from our side wants to RP on your server FINE let them just not multiclan if someone from you guys wants to RP but not troll FINE by me. And if anyone from bouth sides starts to do crap and tries to break of the "ceasefire" He/she/it/THAT shoudl be harshily punished. No one is special infront of the "law" if you wanna call it that way. Becuse thats the only way bouth sides can stay in "peace" and we all can continue to RP on our respectful servers just cut the bull BOUTH sides. Oh and about Avea thing yeah thats a topic for another time that kinda pissed me the hell up.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Aegon

Aegon

Community Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Meeting.   Community Meeting. EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 3:59 am

I understand the frustration with that but you have to undestand our as well for example one of your guys went on our server RPed a Sith that wanted to steal Jauslyns kids and when a Hopeful tried to stop him he stuck his saber into his sholder and not to mention old crap that used to happen when some mambers woudl randomly hop on and troll,you have to undestand that some of our mambers dont trust the other side due to past events I my self havent been an goodie toshie angel in the past prime example when i attacked Xayton on the server and I do apoligise for that due to me being a spoild brat that time and trying to defend my clan. But still cant we all just go along ? I mean comon guys now considuring I know how most of you think you will go "Oh herp derp Kalmus whats with you all the sudden ?" No this has been boiling inside me since I saw all your crap about Alssea in Clan chat before she joined just becuse she wanted to RP with you guys and not to mention some questionable RPs on the server. So please just talk it off and let this crap end,I want to RP withaut siting in dojo traning all day becuse im to flipin worried a fucking war will explode in the middle of the server at that god damn moment and its pushing me far away from JKA. So again I ask bouth Councils and Communites Apoligise to each other them for there own shit that they did and us for our  own shit that we did. For fucks sake if needed Il personaly write down bouth sides arguments and a compose a fliping peace treaty out of it that will be singed by bouth Councils now this is just my proposal and dont come to me with the bullcrap "YOU CANT TALK ON THE BEHALF OF THE COUNCIL" no I cant but I can talk on my behalf and ask all of you to stop spaming forums with this crap alleardy and just write down your arguments send them to me aither on xfire on forum im registerd on all 3 forums and lets just find mutual standing ground becuse if we continue this way Naither DAJ will survive and we are all just going to keep slaping each other with insults like brain damaged  boxing cangoro.

PS
Only used Sepiroth thing due to lack of Rhaegar Targaryen/Aegon Targaryen gifs and cool looking images sooo yeah C:
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

Community Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Meeting.   Community Meeting. EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 4:14 am

Enough is enough. Like really, I my self have seen three versions of the log you just post TwF. And you know what the first two that i have seen had the Time stamps completely screwed up. If you people are going to be posting logs AT LEAST make sure that your troll member xayton has not sent them messed up to others first.  

And from what I have seen, Alssea has been treated fairly well, BUT she can speak for her self on that matter.

And for being being told to leave. THE ONLY ones who are told to leave are the ones who come around, clearly just wanting to start something, or to troll. Bartlet, has said that he came onto the server with taziel, when the server was locked, that in it very self is just asking for trouble. THEY could have waited for the servers to be unlocked, or asked about a meeting here on the forums, instead of trying to be sneaky and doing it when no one else was around. What they did was handled extremely poorly, and that is the reason this thread has gone they way it has. Because of Your daj's actions and manner of doing things. Not ours. Not to mention the actions of some of your members is the reason WHY hardly any of us here are interested in a meeting. Because if it does not go well for both parties, you guys will probably just turn it into something else in an attempt to use it against us. Just like you have in the past. Heck you will probably use this post, and I wont be surprised when i see it turn up someplace else.

The only solution for this stuff to end peacefully, is simple. Just stop trying to cause problems, when there is no need for them. You ignore us, we ignore you. If members want to go to each others servers and RP fine, let them. But don't come on the server expecting to troll, or cause problems and not get met with a kick or a ban. Before the creation of DaJ3, i used to visit old DaJ quite often and I was not treated any differently. Anyone who was around then can vouch for that. So trying to say that people are treated poorly is just a load of trash.  As it seems, when ever there is even a day of peace, daj3 does something to stir up trouble, that much is or at least SHOULD be clear in everyone's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Community Meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Community Meeting.   Community Meeting. Empty

Back to top Go down

Community Meeting.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next