Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

<<Accepted>> - Avea

Go down 
+5
Kain
Sylar Rush
Jack of Blades
Leenik Shodu
Alssea
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Alssea

Alssea

<<Accepted>> - Avea Empty
PostSubject: <<Accepted>> - Avea   <<Accepted>> - Avea EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 11:19 pm

(RP)Name - Avea <No last name>

(RP)Gender - Female

(RP) Age - 19

(RP)Race - Mirialan

(RP)Place of Birth - Dromund Kaas

(RP)Why do you want to become a Dark Angels Jedi? - In order to follow Sylar's example of compassion

(RL)Age - Too old

(RL)Do you have friends/brothers/sisters in DAJ? - Yes

(RL)Have you read the DAJ Constitution and agreed to follow DAJ rules? - Yes

(RP)Have you ever been a member of the Dark angels jedi before? and if so who/what rank were you? - Padawan

(RP)Other Names/Characters - Savena, Zall Oris, Byeka (All of which NPCs)

(RP)Previous Clans - Original DAJ

(RP)Short Biography -
Avea was quickly discovered to be force sensetive, by one of the many Sith on Dromnd Kaas. Taken to the Sith temple at the age of 2, she was raised to strength and be strengthed by her emotions and think and live like a Sith. She was rather loud-mouthed, something quickly mistaken for ambition, which she lacked completely.

Instead, she prefered to study the force, was nowhere nearly as cruel, as one would expect from the Sith and all in all, felt rather complacent, with her lot in life. Her master Sauros however, was a little too ambitious. Without her being aware of it, he went rogue, taking a military force with him to Kashyyyk, as well as her.

There, they fought the Dark Angels, who had suddenly appeared in the outpost they remained in. Avea was overpowered in combat and surrendered, moments later watching her master die by Jack's hands. In her following imprisonment, she surprisingly managed to make friends of sorts, and when the council arrived to sever her, they apparently changed their mind, allowing her to study the way of the jedi.

After the masters ensured her, that they would erase most of her memories, since she was not fully ready to become a jedi, Avea retreated to the caves underground, to seek refuge from her own temptation to flee. There, the jedi confronted and forcefully stunned her, causing her to drop down a cliff and fall nearly 100 feet, headfirst.

Reacting too late, to catch her during the fall, Avea's brain took permanent damage, effectively making her mind the one of a toddler. Afterwards, the jedi decided to hand her over to a hospital for force-sensetives in GA territory. Sylar, virtually the only jedi who still cared about what happened to her after this, found out that the GA was ready to go through extensive lengths, to heal and forcefully recruit all healed force-sensetives within the hospital, now that the inquisition was in dire need of new members.

Taking the risk and forcefully freeing Avea from the hospital after her operation, she was returned once more to the temple, this time astonished by the risk Sylar had been ready to take for her. And so, she made her second attempt to join the jedi, with newfound respect for the order. Or at least for one within it.

Last edited by Alssea on Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leenik Shodu

Leenik Shodu

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> - Avea   <<Accepted>> - Avea EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 11:21 pm

Good to see you applied finally. Best of luck with this char!
Back to top Go down
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> - Avea   <<Accepted>> - Avea EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 11:23 pm

Multiclanning with other JA+ clans is not allowed, as far as I'm aware.
Back to top Go down
Sylar Rush

Sylar Rush

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> - Avea   <<Accepted>> - Avea EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 11:25 pm

Glad you applied, nuff sed.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> - Avea   <<Accepted>> - Avea EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 8:39 am

Aye glad to see you apply.
However as Jack mentioned, multiclanning is not allowed like we told you and everyone else before.
This has nothing to do with a conflict with said old DAJ, these are just the rules we have.

If you want to RP here with us that is fine with everyone since we all like you, if you want to move further just leave old DAJ(you can still be friends with them) and join up with us.

We all know their activity dropped very low and not much is going on so i dont see why not to be honest?

Anyways, good luck.
Back to top Go down
Alssea

Alssea

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> - Avea   <<Accepted>> - Avea EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:59 am

Kain wrote:
...i dont see why not to be honest?

Well, look at it this way. Your friends split into two groups, one says: "Sure, you can still play with us as much as you want, whatever you want, even if you leave" while the other says "Yeah, you can FULLY play with us, but only if you leave the other guys".

That's pretty much why: wouldn't feel right. It's hard to explain, but I think easier to feel.

And I am fine with not becoming a jedi, ever. As I stated before "I would sooner <unpleasent thing> than to become a padawan again." (Although being a former Sith padawan is already much more interesting than playing a normal padawan, raised to be peaceful and nice). The reason I apply is... well... because the RP lead to that, and I do not bend my characters for the OOC, unless it's pretty critical (Also, RPing a former Sith is more interesting to me, as I said).

So yeah, if you're still opposed to people having loyalty to other Jedi Academy RP communities, then just feel free to deny, I don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> - Avea   <<Accepted>> - Avea EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 11:28 am

The reason why we ask you to break with them is simple.
The moment we allow you to join while being a member of a other RP community things can go bad.
If you reach a point where we depend on someones ability to lead(say you became an admin) and you notice that the other community is growing active again in which you have a higher rank or can gain an even higher rank your activity will drop significally at this clan.

That means we loose a teacher, admin and member in which some will depend at that point.
It has nothing to do with loyality cause you dont say ''Sorry im leaving we cant be friends anymore''.

They will allow people to multiclan cause they dont have much members to rely on anymore and hope to keep them in any way possible...This may sound harsh towards them but the truth is, the only thing i heard which has been done the last months was a name change in which nothing is visible on the outside.

Forum looks dead and they only use the shoutbox every so often.

And for me its not about stealing a member this way i ntelling you too leave or w.e but nothing is happening in The Wardens of the Force(if im correct with the name) and noone cares about reviving it. Server is down and forum is dead, and noone can be arsed to actively do something about all of this.

So i dont see why this wold be disloyal to them since you still stay friends.
You are just joining a clan which is active and keeps RP plots running?
Back to top Go down
Ennen

Ennen

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> - Avea   <<Accepted>> - Avea EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 12:41 pm

If their community is dead and they're without a server, why are you afraid of "things going bad"?

There isn't anything to go bad. If they don't like that she's playing on both servers, oh well.

JA is dying. Its ludicrous to me that you'd deny a potential member and obvious well-liked individual just because they also want to play on another server.

I'd never ditch my friends if a community asked me to to join.
Back to top Go down
Alssea

Alssea

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> - Avea   <<Accepted>> - Avea EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 1:22 pm

I am sorry, but that argument is not very convincing to me. Other JA+ clans are not the only thing demanding my time. You might as well forbid me from playing other games and being in other RP communities, since that could take up my time as well (which I am, by the way, I have lots of free time at the moment).

And the reason they allow it might be because the clan is dead, but honestly, I don't really care if that's the case.

And it's cool, Ennen, I am not goin to quit RPing, just because I don't get to have a (DAJ) in front of my name.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> - Avea   <<Accepted>> - Avea EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 2:29 pm

Kain wrote:
The reason why we ask you to break with them is simple.
The moment we allow you to join while being a member of a other RP community things can go bad.
If you reach a point where we depend on someones ability to lead(say you became an admin) and you notice that the other community is growing active again in which you have a higher rank or can gain an even higher rank your activity will drop significally at this clan.

@ Ennen, read above, its about what ''if''.

Aside from that, you've all been a member of (DAJ), when an outsider joined who was a member of another clan we all enforced this rule, and suddenly now its a me making a big deal out of something and possibly denying a new member.

We made the rules for a reason like i tried to explain.
If you dont want to read them and find it ridiculous, fine by my and RP whenever you want.

Just respect the rules we have and always had for (DAJ) and dont ask them to be changed all of a sudden.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Leos

Sirius Leos

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> - Avea   <<Accepted>> - Avea EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 6:56 am

Please allow me to add.... If you are not interested in joining I believe you should simply say so and stop the drama.

I may be wrong in assuming this however I believe you were very well aware of our opinions on this matter and we have made it very clear to those other members who have made applications from the previous dark angels jedi order of our feelings in regards to multiclanning there.

I respect you wish to be friendly with then still and I will not debate this of repeat what Kain has told you. Simply in going to say this. If your intent was to stirr up a commotion then well done (claps)

Now ennen the same is said to you. We all know jedi academy is on its way out and it is merely a matter of time however I don't entirely feel that adding 'wood to the fire' ever helps and it's a trait that alot of people In online community's have. Try not to 'poke the fire' in future please unless perhaps you would like to post regularly or become an active member. By that I do not however mean continually post snarky comments but constructive criticism are generally taken more kindly than full out unhelpful criticisms particularly when the situation does not demand a response from you

For now I feel it best to close this application for now until you decide reasonably what you want to do avea. You have had our response
Back to top Go down
Alssea

Alssea

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> - Avea   <<Accepted>> - Avea EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:21 am

Ahem, I am hereby readmitting my application.
Consider me offically out of DAJ #1, or rather WotF.

Also, congratulations to Sylar, whose jedi-like efforts to turn Avea to the light are finally paying off.
Back to top Go down
Talirala

Talirala

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> - Avea   <<Accepted>> - Avea EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 10:42 am

Good luck, Alsvea!
(See what I did there? It's clever because I combined your old and new names.)
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> - Avea   <<Accepted>> - Avea EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 1:23 pm

Oke, good luck in your hopeful period.
Back to top Go down
Anarhan

Anarhan

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> - Avea   <<Accepted>> - Avea EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 2:46 pm

About time you reached a decision, welcome.
Back to top Go down
Alssea

Alssea

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> - Avea   <<Accepted>> - Avea EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 6:14 pm

Anarhan wrote:
About time you reached a decision, welcome.

I had reached a decision before, I merely made a new one, now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> - Avea   <<Accepted>> - Avea Empty

Back to top Go down

<<Accepted>> - Avea
Page 1 of 1