Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

<<Accepted>> Vigil

Go down 
+3
Kain
Khatar Pearl
Nuhallis
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

<<Accepted>> Vigil  Empty
PostSubject: <<Accepted>> Vigil    <<Accepted>> Vigil  EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 12:41 am

(RP)First name: Vigil - Last name: Currently Unknown

(RP)Gender - Male

(RP) Age - Esitmated 14

(RP)Race - Sith (Red Sith, aka Sith Pureblood)

(RP)Place of Birth - Assumed Korriban or Zoist

(RP)Why do you want to become a Dark Angels Jedi? - With no memories but his First name, vigil has no other choice.

(RL)Age - 18

(RL)Do you have friends/brothers/sisters in DAJ? - No not at all (JK)

(RL)Have you read the DAJ Constitution and agreed to follow DAJ rules? - Yes because Im stil here aint I?

(RP)Have you ever been a member of the Dark angels jedi before? and if so who/what rank were you? Yes, Initiate to Adept back to Padawan.

(RP)Other Names/Characters - Nuhallis Tyren

(RP)Previous Clans - DaJ

(RP)Short Biography - Very little is currently known about Vigil's history, he does not yet recal anything but his name. The only thing that is known about him: He was found by Adept Kanos and her team  in a Cryo-Stasis Chamber on board a damaged drifting ship out on the edge of the galaxy, that based on its technology, is roughly 5300 years old.
Back to top Go down
Khatar Pearl

Khatar Pearl

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Vigil    <<Accepted>> Vigil  EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 6:16 am

I guess I'll be the first to do this.

To start, I haven't seen anyone RP a Sith Pureblood in a long time, which is a refreshing change from the norm; however, the whole "Memory loss" thing is getting really bland and repetitive. I know you've probably got a idea in store, but if it starts as "Waking in shock with no memory," into "Has another shock and remembers everything after coming in contact with something of the past!" I myself will be slightly disappointed. All in all though, a nice idea Nuhallis- can't wait to see how this one turns out. *Devious grin.*
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Vigil    <<Accepted>> Vigil  EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 12:26 pm

Memory loss is pretty legit after what we rped so...
I know alot of others have been using this ''reason'' in their own roleplays but meh, we will see where this goes and hope nothing bad happens basically.

Good luck with your new char Nuh.
Back to top Go down
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Vigil    <<Accepted>> Vigil  EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:33 pm

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
vaboda

vaboda

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Vigil    <<Accepted>> Vigil  EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 10:29 pm

Shouldn't sith pureblood be more or less a dead race?
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Vigil    <<Accepted>> Vigil  EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 10:48 pm

Im not 100% Up to speed on DaJ Lore reguarding the issue, But star wars cannon wise I havent seen or found anything that states the purebloods on Ziost have vanished. I think its realistic to consider the possibility of a small village or two. But for Vigil thats not the case. I have a nice built up "small'' History for him that I will be posting journal entries for as he recals his memories.
Back to top Go down
Ox'vet Thraxon

Ox'vet Thraxon

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Vigil    <<Accepted>> Vigil  EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 11:15 pm

Pretty neat. Now I get to make a new friend now that Nuhallis is gone.
Back to top Go down
Alssea

Alssea

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Vigil    <<Accepted>> Vigil  EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 11:19 pm

Oh, I can help with the Ziost question! Canon-cannon, go!

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kalgrath

"The ancient warrior was upset upon his arrival [on Ziost], for he found only a frozen wasteland. It is possible now that he discovered that his people were already killed."

Record of some other deepfrozen Sith who visited the world and was disappointed not to find any Sith there, stating that they had all been killed.

I will go back into my corner now.

Last edited by Alssea on Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Vigil    <<Accepted>> Vigil  EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 11:24 pm

well its a good thing Vigil isnt from that time frame Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Vigil    <<Accepted>> Vigil  Empty

Back to top Go down

<<Accepted>> Vigil
Page 1 of 1