Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

<<Accepted>> Irisa

Go down 
+2
Sylar Rush
Irisa
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Irisa

<<Accepted>> Irisa Empty
PostSubject: <<Accepted>> Irisa   <<Accepted>> Irisa EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 12:47 am

(RP)Name -Irisa Sahara (Irisa)

(RP)Gender - Female

(RP)Race - Twi'leki

(RP)Place of Birth - Roon

(RP)Why do you want to become a Dark Angels Jedi? - I am pretty new to RP however I have been a member of an older version of the DAJ community, I got told about this version by a friend and it sounds great so i would like to become part of the community.

(RL)Age - 22

(RL)Do you have friends/brothers/sisters in DAJ? - Slyar (Friend)

(RL)Have you read the DAJ Constitution and agreed to follow DAJ rules? - Yes

(RP)Have you ever been a member of the Dark angels jedi before? and if so who/what rank were you? Irisa... Padawan?

(RP)Other Names/Characters - N/A

(RP)Previous Clans - FFA Clans: EJO, Ug, AZ
                           Academies: JPraxeum, Seion, High Velocity

(RP)Short Biography - Irisa is a Twi'lek from the home world of Roon, her early life consisted of stereotypes and bullying, she did however get passed that and let no one stand in her way, She is always friendly adn well mannered despite the circumstances, She lived with her father for the most part of her life who taught her the basics of her culture and history, her mother however she did not know, Her father died at a young age and she then became an orphan, after around 2 years she decided to take matters into her own hand, ran away from the orphanage and started a life on her own, in her younger days she stole from rich tourists, this however soon changed, she began a career in the merchantile job role. This took her to many different planets and offered a decent wage packet for any troubles, as the merchant life is a dangerous one she picked up many skills such as great awareness.

On one of her journeys the ship she was aboard was ruthlessly attacked by an unknown aggressor, it seemingly crashed into the a nearby planet covered in sand dunes and hazardous wastelands, she crawled over the many sand dunes in order to find civilization only four including herself managed to escape the wreck however the rest of the passengers and merchants perished due to the hot climate and lack of fluids , She now hopes to start out a new journey and meet many friends along the way.
Back to top Go down
Sylar Rush

Sylar Rush

<<Accepted>> Irisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Irisa   <<Accepted>> Irisa EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 12:57 am

Slyar...XD

Anywho, good luck, Irisa ! Gambatte !
Back to top Go down
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

<<Accepted>> Irisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Irisa   <<Accepted>> Irisa EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:01 am

Interesting story. Welcome, and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Leos

Sirius Leos

<<Accepted>> Irisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Irisa   <<Accepted>> Irisa EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 2:33 am

OH MY GOD A TWI'LEK FEMALE

no but really be careful of kain Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Irisa

<<Accepted>> Irisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Irisa   <<Accepted>> Irisa EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:26 am

I have been briefed on the "watch out for kain" thang don't worry xD

Nice Squall sig btw
Back to top Go down
Sirius Leos

Sirius Leos

<<Accepted>> Irisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Irisa   <<Accepted>> Irisa EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:36 am

cheers, and good luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

<<Accepted>> Irisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Irisa   <<Accepted>> Irisa EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:33 pm

Interesting..
Let the trials begin!

Unzips pants
Back to top Go down
Dereck Le'inn

Dereck Le'inn

<<Accepted>> Irisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Irisa   <<Accepted>> Irisa EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 4:50 pm

I know what you want to do Kain. Supress your feelings. Anyways, looks good, have fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

<<Accepted>> Irisa Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Irisa   <<Accepted>> Irisa Empty

Back to top Go down

<<Accepted>> Irisa
Page 1 of 1