Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

<<Accepted>> Jauslyin Kanos

Go down 
+2
Kain
Jauslyin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jauslyin

Jauslyin

<<Accepted>> Jauslyin Kanos Empty
PostSubject: <<Accepted>> Jauslyin Kanos   <<Accepted>> Jauslyin Kanos EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 3:16 am

Name: Jauslyin Kanos
Race: Togruta

Bio: Being Born among the Jedi with her twin brother Riko Kanos the Jedi life is all she has known. She was first raised and trained by her parents, Jedi Knights Vincent and Annalee Kanos until the age of six. At that time both of her parents passed and her training and upbringing passed to the new Knight Galen, Annalee's Padawan. She continued to grow and learn under his teachings and guidance until she reached the age of 14 when her training passed to the eldest member of the Order, Master Leon Velion. I between the ages of 13 and 14 her mentor was not any among the Jedi but a rogue force user named Aramis whom she affectionately called Uncle. He had been taken in by the girls parents years prior to their deaths and therefor looked after the Jaus as she was known as his own daughter and continued to be a father figure for her well into her 20's. It was at this time that her Master, Leon Velion gone for lands unknown and the shifting of her home temple too much to adapt to she left her order bound for old friends.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Jauslyin Kanos   <<Accepted>> Jauslyin Kanos EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:08 am

Hey Jaus, Good to see you joining us!

I wasnt really sure to put this app on pending or accepted since i see you already received a rank for now..

I guess i just put it on accepted and will speak with the other councilors tonight.

Hope you have fun here!
Back to top Go down
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Jauslyin Kanos   <<Accepted>> Jauslyin Kanos EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:59 am

Glad you're with us! Welcome, and have fun RPing!
Back to top Go down
Dereck Le'inn

Dereck Le'inn

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Jauslyin Kanos   <<Accepted>> Jauslyin Kanos EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 6:44 pm

Nyaha welcome Jaus ^^
Back to top Go down
Sylar Rush

Sylar Rush

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Jauslyin Kanos   <<Accepted>> Jauslyin Kanos EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:09 pm

Welcome to your new " old " home. ^.^b
Back to top Go down
LukaNuva

LukaNuva

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Jauslyin Kanos   <<Accepted>> Jauslyin Kanos EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:35 am

Why I no get mention for help T.T Now I feel like I did nothing at all for you T.T(Welcome to what I call the DAJ:Revival)
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Jauslyin Kanos   <<Accepted>> Jauslyin Kanos EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 8:56 am

That sounds quite emo Luka... >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Jauslyin Kanos   <<Accepted>> Jauslyin Kanos Empty

Back to top Go down

<<Accepted>> Jauslyin Kanos
Page 1 of 1