Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

<<Accepted>> Leenik Shodu

Go down 
+3
Kain
Nuhallis
Leenik Shodu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Leenik Shodu

Leenik Shodu

<<Accepted>> Leenik Shodu Empty
PostSubject: <<Accepted>> Leenik Shodu   <<Accepted>> Leenik Shodu EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:10 pm

(RP)Name: Leenik Shodu

(RP)Gender: Male

(RP)Race: Rodian

(RP)Place of birth: Coruscant

(RP)Why do you want to become a Dark Angels Jedi?: I want to become better person than my father was! Also I didn´t have much choice

(RL)Age: 16

(RL)Do you have friends/brothers/sisters in DAJ?: Not now Smile

(RL)Have you read the DAJ Constitution and agreed to follow DAJ rules?: Yes

(RP)Have you ever been a member of the Dark angels jedi before? and if so who/what rank were you?: No

(RP)Other Names/Characters: No

(RP)Previous Clans: None

(RP)Short Biography: Kid was born in underworld of Coruscant. Mother was called Ruda. She vanished when Leenik was 3 years old leaving all responsibility on Leeniks father called Narik. Narik told kid that his mother left him because of job she found in upper levels. It´s highly possible she was sold into slavery or killed. Narik was junkie and thug without any sence of raising a child. So Leenik started taking care of himself when he reached 5th year of this life.
When Leenik was six he started little pickpocketing in the streets of lower Coruscant. He had a friend once, Twi´lek called Tal Dil. He was 8 years old wich automaticly made him dominant in their friendship. One time Leenik managed to steal Military hold-out Blaster from Human smuggler. Tal took this weapon from Leenik with words „You´re to young to use real weapon! Give to me!“. Leenik was angry because of him. Next day they came to secret smugler shipyard once again in hope to find another goods, but two smuglers saw them. They beat them up pretty hard. Then Tal raised his hold-out Blaster and pointed it on Twi´lek smugler. With the speed of light second smuggler grabbed his Blaster pistol and shot Tal. When Leenik saw Tals dead body he forgot about his bruises and started running as fast as he could. Smugglers him ran. When he ran home dad was as usual high on some drug so he didn´t care. He was crying and image of his friends dead face hounts him even now. He never told his father about this.
After few months smugglers that killed Tal disappeared and Leeniks started his pickpocketing again, because he didn´t have much choice if he didn´t want to starve. Only this he had huge luck. He was trying to steal lightsaber from Kel Dorian Jedi knight from Dark Angels Order. Of course Leenik didn´t suceed, but Jedi senced a presence of the force in him. So he asked Leenik „Where do your parents live, I need to see them!“. Leenik was afraid that he will caused problems to his home and father(Yes he did care about him), so he sad „No I wont!“ and started plucking to free from Jedis hold. „I mean you no harm! I tis important for you! And one day you may have your own lightsaber“ Jedi tried to talk Leenik some sence. „NO! LET ME GO!“ shouted Leenik „I won´t take you to to my father“. Even when he was 6 he could easily recognize that there´s something wrong with his father behavior. Jedi let him go after few minutes of endless begging for wisiting parents. Instead he decided to follow kid home.
Crying Leenik ran home to his father scared as hell. Yet again his father was high on some drugs. So he talked alot of nonsense crap to Leenik and started laughing after while. Leenik started crying even more and ran at street. But when he opened door he saw same Jedi that he ran away few minutes ago. He quickly ran to hide behing his father. „There´s and evil man help me!“ shouted depressed Leenik. „What are you talking about? You have hallucination or what?“ replied his father „Don´t be afraid it´s nothing!“. „No he does not have hallucination.“ said Jedi that meanwhile arrived to their room. „Theres alot to discuss Mr?“. „Shodu, Mr Shodu“ sad father „But friends call me Narik“. „I am not your friend“ sad Jedi unpleasantly „I came here to tell you that your child is force sensitive and that you should send him to our academy, but when I see you I might take him right now!“. „What?“ sad Narik „I mean if you want him…“. Leenik was afraid what his father may say. „…you can have him. It´s not easy to feed kid down here you know.“ Sad Narik with peace „I must take care of myself!“ Leenik frozed! He couldn´t believe his ears. Now when his only friend Tal is dead and only one left in his life was his father…and yet he betrayed him like he was nothing! Huge anger raised in him against his father. „Come on kid you will find a better live with me I swear!“ said Jedi „Im Jedi! Do you know who is Jedi?“. „Yes, I know.“ sad Leenik „But I don´t trust you!“ Actually he was afraid of him because of Kel Dorians scary face and fact that he catched him stealing his lightsaber. „And what will you do?“ sad Jedi friendly „Stay with your father? You heared him! He doesn´t care about you! I do! And other Jedis in our Temple will do as well! Please trust me.“ Leenik did one step closer to Jedi. Then huge anger seized him, he turned to his father looked into his eyes and started thrashing him! „What are you doing you little brat!“ shouted his father and punch him „I feed you for 6 years and this is what I get!I thou…“. „You won´t touch him ever again!“ said Jedi and whip out his blue lightsaber and point it on Narik. „Come with me child. Here´s nothing left for you“ said Jedi. Leenik followed him out his „home“. On the way to Jedis ship they meat eachother and Leenik started trully trusting Jedi. His training might be hard, becuase of his hard childhood, but he will surely find a better life, become a better man than his father was and maybe find a new friends…

(RL)Language problem: As you probably found out by now my English is far from perfect. English isn´t my 1st language. Don´t worry I can understand almost everything, but my grammar isn´t good. Hope it won´t bother you much
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Leenik Shodu   <<Accepted>> Leenik Shodu EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:27 pm

Hmmmm Kel-Dor jedi, hmm who could this be

>.>

<.<

me likes so far, few holes but not bad.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Leenik Shodu   <<Accepted>> Leenik Shodu EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:39 pm

Welcome to DAJ and dont worry about your english.
We all head to learn it at some point and i hope we can all help you to improve it some.

Goodluck as a hopeful and have fun Roleplaying.

Last edited by Kain on Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drakyl YukiShiro
Founder
Drakyl YukiShiro

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Leenik Shodu   <<Accepted>> Leenik Shodu EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:08 pm

No worries! English isn't my native language as well, but all is fine! See you server side....I like the bio concept.

Last edited by Drakyl YukiShiro on Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dajclan.moroccorevolution.net
Sylar Rush

Sylar Rush

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Leenik Shodu   <<Accepted>> Leenik Shodu EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:48 pm

Most of us here are not from GB or US ( or any other English speaking country ), so we all had to learn. No pressure with that, just have fun and enjoy the role-play and good luck ! ^.^b
Back to top Go down
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Leenik Shodu   <<Accepted>> Leenik Shodu EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:23 pm

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Dereck Le'inn

Dereck Le'inn

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Leenik Shodu   <<Accepted>> Leenik Shodu EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 2:29 pm

Have fun roleplaying ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Leenik Shodu   <<Accepted>> Leenik Shodu Empty

Back to top Go down

<<Accepted>> Leenik Shodu
Page 1 of 1