Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inundated with reports...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sirius Leos

Sirius Leos

Inundated with reports... Empty
PostSubject: Inundated with reports...   Inundated with reports... EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 4:47 am

Sick of it

Now before i begin let me point out im not sick of people commenting on other peoples inappropriate behaviour. As such i will always welcome such complaints should they be valid and backed up with screenshots.

Normally i would wait to hear the other sides perspective however in this case

Sith and Imperial Characters are now TOTALLY off limits unless i am present on the roleplay. Do you know why?

Perhaps some roleplay introductions should be given on power balances between characters however sith lords are ferocious and able to take down even the most skilled jedi masters in most cases.

DO NOT ROLEPLAY THEM AS THOUGH THEY ARE SCHOOLYARD BULLIES WITH DARK POWERS BUT INCAPABLE OF WOUNDING A FLY

More pointedly, as we only send one knight or in extreme cases a master on missions with padawans it is generally the same in the Sith order of the empire... One lord and several acolytes, or a dark and several acolytes...

The empire as a faction is in my mind being ''victimised'' as it always is.. Before you say.. ''ohhh its sith that are not in the empire QQ''

No.. those dark force users out of the empire have not been classed as sith but DARK JEDI as is the more generic term The DARK JEDI are free to use in plots without my permission but please LEAVE THE SITH ALONE. It's clear no one knows how to use or roleplay them properly.

A Second Point

Please bear in mind there IS a limit to the amount you can carry.. You are not a tank or a droid.. You cannot carry 600 litre's of bacta fluid with you... When i made the healing rules i wanted it very clear that it should not be abused but perhaps taking healing out of the equation will remedy this?

The message im trying to get across is..

• Don't abuse the rules
  • Don't lie and say you have more lives than you actually have
  • Don't depower npc's just to make missions easier
  • Don't carry more than you should.
  • Stop saying you have council permission when only one councilor approves.

Remember those over knights are not exempt from the rules, they infact will be more severely punished should we find out there was any failure of them following them.
Back to top Go down

Inundated with reports...
Page 1 of 1