Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

--Closed-- Zokon Byrin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zokon

Zokon

--Closed-- Zokon Byrin Empty
PostSubject: --Closed-- Zokon Byrin   --Closed-- Zokon Byrin EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 5:07 am

(RP)Name: Zokon Byrin

(RP)Gender: Male

(RP)Age: 16

(RP)Race: Human

(RP)Place of Birth: Bespin

(RP)Why do you want to become a Dark Angels Jedi?: To become Jedi and learn the ways of the force and become a negotiator for the Jedi Council.

(RL)Age: 20

(RL)Do you have friends/brothers/sisters in DAJ?: Yes I do.

(RL)Have you read the DAJ Constitution and agreed to follow DAJ rules?: Yes I have.

(RP)Have you ever been a member of the Dark Angels Jedi before? And if so who/what rank were you?: No

(RP)Other Names/Characters: Sion, photon, and Doctor (Only when I play Outcast or Jedi Academy.)

(RP)Previous Clans: None

(RP)Short Biography: Zokon was born and raised on Bespin and lived in the central part of Cloud City. His parents were gas miners and made a pretty good fortune doing their job. As a child, he always dreamed of traveling and going to other worlds and having adventures. His parents wanted him to start learning about gas mining since he was of age. Instead, Zokon wanted to take another path. He told his parents that he wanted to become a Jedi Knight. His parents disagreed with him claiming it to be dangerous and crazy. Not only did he tell his parents about it but he also told his friends, teachers and sometimes even random strangers. To them it was a silly idea and never took anything Zokon said seriously. Some even agreed with his parents and told him to consider becoming a miner. But he never stopped talking about it. He loved to read about the Jedi and their history and even had dreams of meeting a Jedi in person. Then one day, as fate would have it, he got his chance to speak with one who was visiting Cloud City. He sat down for hours talking with the Jedi and asking him all the questions he could possibly remember. After the Jedi parted ways with Zokon, he ran home to tell his parents about his day and how he met a real life Jedi in the city. Instead, he was approached by Bespin Cops. They tell him that his parents were killed in a gas mining accident and that they would do everything they could to find out what caused it. Devastated by the news, Zokon runs away and takes shelter in an alley within the city. Alone and in denial of his parents death, he sits against the wall and starts to cry. Suddenly, he hears foot steps approach him. He quickly wipes his eyes as he always thought crying was a sign of weakness. As he looks up, he sees the Jedi who he was talking to in the city Kneel down in front of him. He tells the Jedi what happened to his parents and wonders what his life will be with out them. The Jedi comforted him and tells him that he found him by following his thoughts because of the strong connection he had with the force. Zokon was confused by this and speechless. He never thought that he was force sensitive! Finally getting himself together, he asked the Jedi if he would train him in the ways of the force. The Jedi stood up and held out his hand and nodded. Staring at the Jedi's hand he knew this was it. He would be leaving everything and everyone he grew up with behind. This is the start of a new beginning, Zokon told himself. But was he ready for it? The Jedi Could sense the teenagers hesitation. After a few seconds, Zokon nodded his head and grabbed the Jedi's Hand. I'm ready....i'm ready to learn the ways of the force, Zokon said.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Zokon Byrin   --Closed-- Zokon Byrin EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 8:56 am

Nice story, i enjoyed reading it.
If you need a name for the the Jedi character that found you on Bespin you may use mine.

Aside from that, welcome and i hope you enjoy your stay at our temple.
Back to top Go down
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Zokon Byrin   --Closed-- Zokon Byrin EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 10:00 am

Nice bio, indeed. Have a nice stay here and enjoy the RP.
Back to top Go down
Sylar Rush

Sylar Rush

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Zokon Byrin   --Closed-- Zokon Byrin EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 2:58 pm

I welcome you to the gang ! o.o/

I hope you enjoy the RP, and good luck in your hopeful period.
Back to top Go down
Zokon

Zokon

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Zokon Byrin   --Closed-- Zokon Byrin EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 6:23 pm

Thank you very much guys! And the bio is the back story to one of my old star wars fan fiction stories. I've always wanted to bring that character to life and now I can. So once again Thank you and i'm glad you enjoyed the bio Smile
Back to top Go down
Dereck Le'inn

Dereck Le'inn

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Zokon Byrin   --Closed-- Zokon Byrin EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 5:39 pm

Looking good, hope to see you in-game!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Zokon Byrin   --Closed-- Zokon Byrin Empty

Back to top Go down

--Closed-- Zokon Byrin
Page 1 of 1