Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

--Closed-- Thai Phoon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandom

--Closed-- Thai Phoon Empty
PostSubject: --Closed-- Thai Phoon   --Closed-- Thai Phoon EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 9:11 pm

[RP] Name: Thai Phoon

[RP] Gender: Male

[RP] Age: 17

[RP] Race: Kel Dor

[RP] Place of Birth: Deserts of Dorin

[RP] Why do you want to become a Dark Angels Jedi?: To maintain peace and order.

{RL} Age: 26

{RL} Do you have friends/brothers/sisters in DAJ? : Yes

{RL} Have you read the DAJ Constitution and agreed to follow DAJ rules?: Yes

[RP] Have you ever been a member of the Dark angels jedi before?: No

[RP] Other Names/Characters: N/A

[RP]Previous Clans: N/A

[RP] Short Biography.

Thai Phoon is my name, and it is a joke that I don't find very funny. It was a name given to me 11 years
after my birth. Sitting outside and enjoying the fresh air I decided to start writing down the weather patterns,
much to my surprise I was over 95% correct for years.
Unfortunately this gift comes with a price. One night I saw my villiage becoming overrun by forces beyond
our control. A man, faceless, wanders through the darkness, bright red shining from his hand upward about a meter.
He moves carefully, any sign of life and it is mercilessly obliterated.
He moves toward me, slowly, breathing harsh, almost forced, he gets right up to me, and I wake up in a cold sweat.

From fear I ran, I ran as fast as I could, I ran for hours until I could run no longer.
I hear explosions behind me, turning to see what the noise is, I see from
my vantage point the exact nightmare I just experienced. At first I thought I was still dreaming.
This unfortunately was not so.
Now running back as fast as my little legs could carry me, I see from the hillside the man with the red light.
But something inside me changed that day. I will never again be afraid, I will be cautious instead, and I will not
seek revenge from this man with the what I know now to be a lightsaber, if I did, I would end up killing his
village as well, and what good could come of two villages dying that had done nothing to deserve such terrorism.
But most of all I will never again run away from death when I could possibly save at least one life.

Last edited by Brandom on Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Thai Phoon   --Closed-- Thai Phoon EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 9:24 pm

Welcome and good luck during your trial period.
Back to top Go down
Brandom

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Thai Phoon   --Closed-- Thai Phoon EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 9:25 pm

ThankYou for the prompt Reply *Bows Deeply*
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Thai Phoon   --Closed-- Thai Phoon EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 9:33 pm

You're welcome.

//ooc note, changed the color of your application title, was alittle difficult to read.
Back to top Go down
Brandom

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Thai Phoon   --Closed-- Thai Phoon EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 9:53 pm

Done, and Better?
Back to top Go down
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Thai Phoon   --Closed-- Thai Phoon EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 9:58 pm

Welcome, and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Brandom

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Thai Phoon   --Closed-- Thai Phoon EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 10:02 pm

*bows*
Back to top Go down
lil' bit

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Thai Phoon   --Closed-- Thai Phoon EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Hey fellas, starting a new one, younger, i think Thai was just to old to start. Lil' Bit will be his replacement, ... Story is Thai Phoon went to find this young one, ran into a nasty bit of trouble on the way back. So Thai hid the youngling in a life pod, then set it to launch at a certain time, giving Thai enough time to board their ship and blow both up while allowing Lil' Bit to escape to Himerius. I couldn't log on to cancel Thai's app though, weird. I shall make a new one for this fellow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Thai Phoon   --Closed-- Thai Phoon Empty

Back to top Go down

--Closed-- Thai Phoon
Page 1 of 1