Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

--Closed-- Garik D'almuri

Go down 
+5
Kain
Nuhallis
Xarav Matoa
Jack of Blades
Garik D'almuri
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Garik D'almuri

--Closed-- Garik D'almuri Empty
PostSubject: --Closed-- Garik D'almuri   --Closed-- Garik D'almuri EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 7:34 am

(First off, please ignore that other app, maybe even delete it. This one works best, so I don't have to go with a whole new character, cause, guess what, I'm lazy.)

(RP)Name - Garik D'almuri

(RP)Gender - Male

(RP) Age - 20

(RP)Race - Human

(RP)Place of Birth - Mustafar

(RP)Why do you want to become a Dark Angels Jedi? - To be a Jedi, and all the cool stuff involved that Garik is so fond of.

(RL)Age - 16

(RL)Do you have friends/brothers/sisters in DAJ? - I guess.

(RL)Have you read the DAJ Constitution and agreed to follow DAJ rules? - Yup.

(RP)Have you ever been a member of the Dark angels jedi before? and if so who/what rank were you? Yeah, Paddy.

(RP)Other Names/Characters - Tryst(screwtherestofhisname), iHateHaterz (OOC Name and XFire)

(RP)Previous Clans - DAJ

(RP)Short Biography - Garik was born on the planet of Mustafar, to his loving father and brother, because his mother had died in childbirth, so he never got to know her. Garik lived a normal childhood, until he was around 9. His father, being a ship parts dealer, constantly traveled off world, sometimes taking Garik and his brother a long with him. Well, while he was making one of his routine trips with his brother, they never returned. Garik, needing a quick way to survive, quickly took to stealing food off of vendors and such to feed himself. This all worked out, until he was caught one day by a strange man. This man, who Garik hadn't of gotten a good look of, as he was cloaked and had a hood on, grabbed Garik's wrist as he was trying to grab a piece of fruit one day. He questioned Garik, as to why he did it, and what made him do it. Garik, explaining his situation as best as he could, as in hopes he wouldn't get in trouble. Taking a liking to the child, and his poor situation. He bought the apple for the kid, and gave it to him. Garik, joyed by the kindness of the man, quickly ate it. The man took kind to him, and gave the kid a proposition. He proposed that he would adopt the child, and live a better life. Garik, thinking he had not much better to do, thought he might as well go with it. Taking the child with him, the man revealed himself to Garik. He was a stern man, though he had a sort of kindness that Garik saw in him. He told himself his name was Aramis, and that he was going to take him to a better place, but even better, he explained to him that he was going to make it even better. He was going to train him in the ways of the Jedi. Garik, mystified, quickly went along with him. (Thank god he wasn't a pedophile.) With a decent trip to a temple Garik quickly became fond to, he explained himself and what they were going to do with the child. The kid was now officially, his kid, and he now had another father to replace the one he had lost. Garik got quite a good bonus to it, because even with all that, he got to become a Jedi as well, although it was something hard to do, which Garik quickly found out. Aramis, was a tough teacher, and never let Garik slack off, and demanded respect at all times. When he didn't, Aramis would shock him, using the Force. Tough teacher, but it taught Garik to be respectful, as he had never had too much of dealings with that in the first place. Along with Garik, he had another student. They each respectfully trained in different forms of the Force, Garik focusing on Saber Combat, while the other focused on learning the potentials of the Force. It was an easy life, atleast for him, and he went along with it the best he could.As years passed by, Garik became a competent student, much to Aramis's approval. Despite his harsh teachings, Aramis showed good side to Garik as well, becoming not only a teacher but a loving and caring father. (Remi was badmom.) A capable Jedi he became, and then eventually the Order split up, and Garik spent most of his time with his father, doing other things as well. The most recent, being on a mission with Master Asiata. They were on Coruscant, a reason had not been presented to Garik, but the planet was eventually attacked. Garik and Asiata holding themselves up, they assisted a couple of Ships in the recent area, before deciding to departure for themselves. Deciding to go to DAJ's Temple on Himerius V (Or whatever it is), they landed with style, making a crash landing outside. Meeting a fellow Jedi named Revan, him and Asiata got a warm meal and some sleep. Expecting to leave, Garik himself decided he would like to spend some time at the Temple, and see how things were, maybe deciding to join the Temple for himself.

(Anyways, I've decided to try and join again, because why the hell not. I joined today and RPed for awhile, and it was somewhat fun (Besides the around hour and a half of eRP). As it appears that the other DAJ has somewhat stagnated, with the only person really trying to keep things going being Asiata. I am looking for a place to RP, so that's why I'm applying :PIf it means I have to leave the other DAJ, well I guess I have to.)
Back to top Go down
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Garik D'almuri   --Closed-- Garik D'almuri EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 2:12 pm

Glad you decided to join us. Nice biography.

Welcome, and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Xarav Matoa

Xarav Matoa

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Garik D'almuri   --Closed-- Garik D'almuri EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 5:35 pm

Good luck.

(Awkward i thought you were aramis last night nevermind my odd messages about jaus XD)
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Garik D'almuri   --Closed-- Garik D'almuri EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 6:16 pm

Welcome buddy ol pal, Word of Warning, Dont wack me in the head with any bottles again <3.

Yes remi was a bad mommy.. I remember when I told her in the medbay with (insurt name here cuz i dont remember who else was there) She be like: W/e
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Garik D'almuri   --Closed-- Garik D'almuri EmptyFri Jan 03, 2014 8:18 pm

Welcome back and goodluck mate.
Back to top Go down
Garik D'almuri

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Garik D'almuri   --Closed-- Garik D'almuri EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 2:28 am

If anybody doesn't mind, I'd like to reopen this App.
I've had some free time recently and I wouldn't mind joining in on the RP, as I've been wanting to enjoy a little bit of it recently.
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Garik D'almuri   --Closed-- Garik D'almuri EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 2:40 am

Welcome back again, my old friend who died in my arms and who was once a little brother figure... Q.Q Dem RP times...
Back to top Go down
MarlakKhatar

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Garik D'almuri   --Closed-- Garik D'almuri EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 2:43 am

Welcome back dude.
Back to top Go down
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Garik D'almuri   --Closed-- Garik D'almuri EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 12:10 pm

Welcome back. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.
Back to top Go down
Sylar Rush

Sylar Rush

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Garik D'almuri   --Closed-- Garik D'almuri EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 2:43 pm

Welcome back Tryst-bby. <3
Long time no see. Mad
See ya in server.
Back to top Go down
Linn Dascora

Linn Dascora

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Garik D'almuri   --Closed-- Garik D'almuri EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 6:03 pm

Welcome! ^^
Back to top Go down
Anarhan

Anarhan

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Garik D'almuri   --Closed-- Garik D'almuri EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 6:07 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Garik D'almuri   --Closed-- Garik D'almuri Empty

Back to top Go down

--Closed-- Garik D'almuri
Page 1 of 1