Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

--Closed-- - Leon Veilon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon Veilon

Leon Veilon

--Closed-- - Leon Veilon Empty
PostSubject: --Closed-- - Leon Veilon   --Closed-- - Leon Veilon EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 9:39 pm

(RP)Name - Leon Veilon

(RP)Gender - Male

(RP) Age - Apparent Age: 31

(RP)Race - Near-Human

(RP)Place of Birth - Dantooine

(RP)Why do you want to become a Dark Angels Jedi? - To be apart of something great, to make the galaxy prosper and aid those who struggle to find peace and justice within the darkness and foreshadowing of the Universe.

(RL)Age - 19

(RL)Do you have friends/brothers/sisters in DAJ? - I would think so, forgive me for re-posting my application and changing my character again Razz

(RL)Have you read the DAJ Constitution and agreed to follow DAJ rules? - Yes, I would always Smile

(RP)Have you ever been a member of the Dark angels jedi before? and if so who/what rank were you? Yes, Leon Veilon at the rank of Master

(RP)Other Names/Characters - Jadak/Mortael/Seladon

(RP)Previous Clans - (JAWA) ::Jedi:: (DAJ) (KoV) !reVo

(RP)Short Biography - Leon Veilon was born and raised by two simple-minded parents who sought a life of peace. When he became of age, it was suggested he'd be taken before the Jedi to be tested, knowing that the life before him was too mundane- his parents only wanted the best for him. Leon went through a great ordeal throughout his life and was challenged by many battles and demons that he later overcome and succeeded to becoming a Jedi Knight. He then instructed many students including Mathius Nylos, Kaih Lunn and Jauslyin Kanos. As time passed, Leon became much more distant towards his comrades; even the Council- he believed that nobody deserved special treatment and went about his business teaching and instructing students as if they were equal to him. He finally became a Jedi Master- which was short-lived when he disappeared and was declared 'dead'; yet something happened...
Back to top Go down
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- - Leon Veilon   --Closed-- - Leon Veilon EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 12:06 am

Good luck. Finally another character that I know Smile.
Back to top Go down
Leenik Shodu

Leenik Shodu

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- - Leon Veilon   --Closed-- - Leon Veilon EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 12:14 am

Looking forward to RP with you Smile
Back to top Go down
Elena Relara

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- - Leon Veilon   --Closed-- - Leon Veilon EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 3:35 pm

Leon :DDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Sirius Leos

Sirius Leos

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- - Leon Veilon   --Closed-- - Leon Veilon EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:36 pm

Good luck with your plot man, err if its not too much could you type up <When you feel it appropriate> a short story detailing what happened to you in your downtime ICly, it may be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- - Leon Veilon   --Closed-- - Leon Veilon Empty

Back to top Go down

--Closed-- - Leon Veilon
Page 1 of 1