Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

--Closed-- Luthian Dreadmore

Go down 
+2
Sirius Leos
Aciada
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aciada

Aciada

--Closed-- Luthian Dreadmore  Empty
PostSubject: --Closed-- Luthian Dreadmore    --Closed-- Luthian Dreadmore  EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:22 am

(RP)Name - Luthian Dreadmore

(RP)Gender - Male

(RP) Age - 20

(RP)Race - Kiffar

(RP)Place of Birth - Kiffu

(RP)Why do you want to become a Dark Angels Jedi? - Explained in Bio

(RL)Age - 21

(RL)Do you have friends/brothers/sisters in DAJ? - I'm friends with Siriusleos, and very briefly acquainted with Jack.

(RL)Have you read the DAJ Constitution and agreed to follow DAJ rules? - Most certainly!

(RP)Have you ever been a member of the Dark angels jedi before? and if so who/what rank were you? - Nope, first time for me!

(RP)Other Names/Characters - None

(RP)Previous Clans - None

(RP)Short Biography -

Luthian grew up feeling slightly out of place when it came to bonding with others, always perceiving things that others may overlook upon first glance, and always performing given tasks with surprising competence. Shortly after entering his teen years the elders of his settlement realized that his increasing aptitude for both physical and mental tasks was a step above his peers and singled him out as being special, and agreed to watch Luthians' progress closely.

After years of casually searching for someone who may be able to guide and mold Luthians' talent, the village elders made contact with a passing space vessel, and fortuitously gained a brief audience with a Jedi Knight who gave his name simply as "Jack", who then agreed to test this gifted Kiffar for force sensitivity. Upon inspection it was found that Luthian did indeed have the force to thank for his faster than average distinction in many facets of life, and proceeded to spirit away the now fully matured Luthian, and thus begin his journey towards becoming an aspirant jedi within the Dark Angels Jedi Order.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Leos

Sirius Leos

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Luthian Dreadmore    --Closed-- Luthian Dreadmore  EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:25 am

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Luthian Dreadmore    --Closed-- Luthian Dreadmore  EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:26 am

Nice to finally see your application here, hombre! I hope to RP with you soon on the server.

Welcome, and good luck Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Aciada

Aciada

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Luthian Dreadmore    --Closed-- Luthian Dreadmore  EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:29 am

Haha thanks guys! I've been putting it off for aaaages but i finally pushed myself to do it xD
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Luthian Dreadmore    --Closed-- Luthian Dreadmore  EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 8:35 am

Nice to finally see your app, goodluck and i hope to see you online soon!
Back to top Go down
Anarhan

Anarhan

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Luthian Dreadmore    --Closed-- Luthian Dreadmore  EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 9:24 am

Good luck in your hopeful period!
Back to top Go down
Dereck Le'inn

Dereck Le'inn

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Luthian Dreadmore    --Closed-- Luthian Dreadmore  EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Welcome and have fun rp'ing
Back to top Go down
Aciada

Aciada

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Luthian Dreadmore    --Closed-- Luthian Dreadmore  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 5:48 am

It was a pleasure meeting a bunch of you tonight, thanks for the laughs, i sure am looking forward to bunking with a presumed barkeep with a pregnant pet and bathing a little more with my gaseous aquaintance!

Dat poon..fruit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Luthian Dreadmore    --Closed-- Luthian Dreadmore  Empty

Back to top Go down

--Closed-- Luthian Dreadmore
Page 1 of 1