Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inactivity Reporting

Go down 
+23
Sylar Rush
Pra Viilon
Angelus
vaboda
Aegon
Elena Relara
Talirala
Xarav Matoa
Khatar Pearl
Anarhan
Jaina Verda
Nuhallis
Leon Veilon
Lilliandil
Lirin le Roi
Sirius Leos
Leenik Shodu
Drakyl YukiShiro
Aun'el Shi'ores
Rectos Dreison
Jack of Blades
Dereck Le'inn
Kain
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

Inactivity Reporting - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 12:35 am

Ive become the offical baby sitter of two of my young neices, so my activity will be a bit... random for the forseen weeks.
Back to top Go down
Leon Veilon

Leon Veilon

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 11:42 am

My activity is going to be relatively low until I return to University, because of seeing relatives, friends and possibly going on a date Wink
Back to top Go down
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 3:26 pm

Have fun, Leon!
Back to top Go down
Drakyl YukiShiro
Founder
Drakyl YukiShiro

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 8:10 pm

Inactivity: 1/6/2014

End of Inactivity unknown

Reason : Today I got a very powerful flu that effected my neck bones,I couldn't twist them or sleep, so i tried to sleep it off only to damage my neck even more, and now every time I sneeze or cough my neck twists and kicks the shit outta me. I have been submitted to the hospital for observation, I'm secluded for several scans for the upcoming weeks. I will not be able to be on or check the forum or even reach my laptop. I am very sorry for this sudden inactivity.

Back to top Go down
http://dajclan.moroccorevolution.net
Dereck Le'inn

Dereck Le'inn

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 9:20 pm

Get well soon mate, here have a pig to cheer you up  pig  ^^
Back to top Go down
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 10:48 pm

Take care, Drak. Get well Smile.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 8:30 am

Take care brother, hope to hear from you soon.
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 12:19 am

BAM! School starts up tomorrow, I will be having the kids I babysit be brought to my house so I can also work on my schooling. I am going to be quite buisy but I will try to be on daj at least once every few days!
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 08, 2014 8:34 am

Good luck pedo in training!
Back to top Go down
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 11:40 am

Name: Jack of Blades
Start of inactivity: 19/01/2014 (DD/MM/YYYY)
End of inactivity: ___
Back to top Go down
Angelus

Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:15 pm

I know this is for member's only. I just want to say, I wont be around much over the weekend's due to work, However if you need me i will check the forum's reguarly through my phone, So if you need me PM me or add me on x-fire Smile. See you all hopefuly Friday's but deffinatly on Monday's - thursday's.

See you Angelus.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:07 pm

Take care dude, and its cool.
Back to top Go down
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:50 am

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Leon Veilon

Leon Veilon

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 12:13 pm

I have been really unwell for the past two weeks or so, and it is unlikely I'll be making a return as I have to pay a visit to the hospital and maybe kept there for observation likely; I'll be thinking of you all and hoping that I can return sooner rather than later
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 2:04 pm

Hope everything will go well for you Leon, keep us posted and take care!
Back to top Go down
Sirius Leos

Sirius Leos

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 3:43 pm

i'm fairly unwell at the moment, i also have a fair amount of work to do... my activity will likely be sporadic for the next few weeks
Back to top Go down
Aun'el Shi'ores

Aun'el Shi'ores

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 9:23 pm

Get well soon siri D:
Back to top Go down
Aegon

Aegon

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:47 pm

19.2.2014 - few days
Finished formating my disc will start playing with you guys this weekend proly
Back to top Go down
Aun'el Shi'ores

Aun'el Shi'ores

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:57 pm

Name:Aun'el
Start inactivity:This week?
End inactivity:Next Week?
Reason(not required): Uh, so, I'm working hard on science reports, got uni offers so I'm focusing hard on studying and getting these projects done...
Back to top Go down
Pra Viilon

Pra Viilon

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:10 pm

Someone dear to me had passed away, so I was inactive. I will be active on weekends from now on, and occasionally on weekdays.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pra_viilon.webs.com/
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:58 pm

Hope everything is well with you Pra, my condulance.

Take it easy and we see you when you can:)
Back to top Go down
Lilliandil

Lilliandil

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 28, 2014 8:58 am

Name:Lilliandil
Start inactivity:28 Februaru
End inactivity:June..
Reason(not required): I have explained to Sirius the unfortunate events I am going through right now, and I shall explain it further when I return. :/
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 11:29 pm

The fan in my laptop seems to have died out, I spent about 10 minutes in game before my computer did the auto-shutdown to prevent it from getting to hot. So until it starts working or I can get it fixed, my activity in game will will be very little to none. >.<

EDIT: In an attempt to preserve my computers life until i get a new one OR get the fan fixed, i probably wont be on it that much at all, average of 10 to 15 minutes before it does the safety shutdown.
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 3:58 am

False alarm! Squeezed some tweezers into the fan vent and rotated it a bit, fired it up and PRESTO! fan works again...
Back to top Go down
Sylar Rush

Sylar Rush

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 3:01 pm

Okay, this is an ACTIVITY reporting, so.

Turns on the Futurama Farnsworth voice modulator

Good news everyone, tomorrow is the start of my 1 week vacation, so my activity will start up again properly and regularly during that 1 week period.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inactivity Reporting
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next