Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inactivity Reporting

Go down 
+23
Sylar Rush
Pra Viilon
Angelus
vaboda
Aegon
Elena Relara
Talirala
Xarav Matoa
Khatar Pearl
Anarhan
Jaina Verda
Nuhallis
Leon Veilon
Lilliandil
Lirin le Roi
Sirius Leos
Leenik Shodu
Drakyl YukiShiro
Aun'el Shi'ores
Rectos Dreison
Jack of Blades
Dereck Le'inn
Kain
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kain
Founder
Kain

Inactivity Reporting Empty
PostSubject: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 4:44 pm

Will you be inactive for a certain period of time?

Please post here informing everyone that you are and try to give an exact date for when you will most likely return.

Example:

Name:
Start inactivity:
End inactivity:
Reason(not required):
Back to top Go down
Dereck Le'inn

Dereck Le'inn

PostSubject: Partial inactivity   Inactivity Reporting EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 12:17 am

Name: Deeck Le'inn
Start inactivity: 01/09/13
End inactivity: /
Reason(not required): Since school will be starting and various personal reasons I wont be able to come on during the week. Ill only have a chance to get on during the weekends. Though only friday evening and saturday. And if im lucky a half of every vacation. I'll still be here though... watching you sleep :3
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:26 pm

Sorry everyone, topic was locked by accident by someone.
Its ready to be used again!
Back to top Go down
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 10:19 pm

Name: Jack of Blades
Start inactivity: ___
End inactivity: ___
Reason: Since school started, I won't be on as much in the afternoon, but I'll be around in the morning and in the evening during the days in the week. In the weekend, I'll be able to come on more often.
Back to top Go down
Rectos Dreison

Rectos Dreison

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 8:26 pm

Name: Rectos Dreison.
Start inactivity: now!
End inactivity: Unknown.
Reason: School has started and this is my last year at school.so my activity will be limited to the weekends.
Back to top Go down
Aun'el Shi'ores

Aun'el Shi'ores

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 2:56 pm

Name: Aun'el Shi'ores
Start inactivity: A while back
End inactivity: Working on it...
Reason(not required): Uhm, dealin' with a lot of school work, activity's taken a hit as this is 6th year, so I'm sitting my advanced highers, coupled with personal situations that I feel I should invest my free time in more, I'm not sayin I wont be on, just my activity will be erratic.
Back to top Go down
Drakyl YukiShiro
Founder
Drakyl YukiShiro

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 10:25 pm

They are hammering me with tests this week - Tomorrow I have a Physics and Math exam, I'm about to be done with....Day after tomorrow I got A chemistry exam, Saturday I got my SAT's...So I won't be active server wise for now, If anything is to happen contact me and I'll come online..
Back to top Go down
http://dajclan.moroccorevolution.net
Leenik Shodu

Leenik Shodu

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 4:31 pm

Name: Leenik Shodu
Start inactivity: 6th October
End inactivity: 12th October
Reason: Im visiting UK
Back to top Go down
Sirius Leos

Sirius Leos

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 10:21 am

Name: Sirius Leos
Start inactivity: 01/10/2013
End inactivity: 11/10/2013
Reason(not required): Lots of things happening at university that i need to sort out, i'll still be in and out, just posting this so you guys dont think im gone for good!
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting EmptyFri Oct 11, 2013 9:34 am

Name: Kain YukiShiro
Start inactivity: 11-10-13
End inactivity: Not known.
Reason(not required):
Back to top Go down
Aun'el Shi'ores

Aun'el Shi'ores

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:28 pm

Name: Aun'el Shi'ores
Start inactivity: 13/10/13
End inactivity: 18/10/13
Reason(not required): A rather unexpected holiday, I ended up in the middle of nowhere with no internet...
Back to top Go down
Lirin le Roi

Lirin le Roi

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 12:02 pm

Name: Lirin le Roi
Start Inactivity: November 1
End inactivity: December 1
Reason(not required): As November is National Novel Writing Month, and I'm participating, I'm probably going to be very busy writing my story, so I won't be able to get on quite as much as I usually do. I'll try to get on a bit though, so don't worry about me disappearing entirely.
Back to top Go down
Lilliandil

Lilliandil

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 5:57 pm

Name: Lilliandil.
Start Inactivity: August 29
End inactivity: November 9

Reason(not required): Blank.

(Didn't really have the chance to post this before I went inactive)
Back to top Go down
Leenik Shodu

Leenik Shodu

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 5:17 pm

Name: Leenik Shodu
Start: 11th November
End: Not known

Reason: Studies. I wasnt taking school seriusly few weeks ago and now my marks are pretty bad. Ill try to show up on server from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Leon Veilon

Leon Veilon

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 4:29 am

Inactive, don't see the need to put a name or whatever; just had a break-up, so I wont be around until I feel motivated enough to do anything
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 8:38 am

If ya need some people around you or whatever, you know where to find us.

Take it easy and see you whenever you feel like it.
Back to top Go down
Leon Veilon

Leon Veilon

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 12:18 pm

Kain wrote:
If ya need some people around you or whatever, you know where to find us.

Take it easy and see you whenever you feel like it.
Thank you Kain Smile I am going to try and put things right first, see if I can sort this out- but I will pop on whenever I feel like I need a good cheering up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:19 am

Start inactivity: 11/14/2013
End inactivity: Few days time.
Reason(not required): Ill be babysitting my nieces the next few days Wile my mom is in the hospital. Seeing as its from 8ish in the morning to 3ish in the afternoon my time, ill be missing the severs major activity time for the next few days.
Back to top Go down
Drakyl YukiShiro
Founder
Drakyl YukiShiro

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 6:24 am

____Minor leave of absence____

I will not be avaliable for a while, as I will be undergoing surgery to fix my arm, I will be back around Saturday.
Back to top Go down
http://dajclan.moroccorevolution.net
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 9:23 am

Take care, mate. Hope you'll be alright Smile.
Back to top Go down
Jaina Verda

Jaina Verda

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 9:20 am

Well.
As of now, my parents have cancelled all of my driving lessons and I have to do them with my dad because i haven't passed my driving theory after two attempts. So if i'm not on as much, or have to suddenly get off mid rp because mums are bitchy that way, then it's because i' studying for theory.
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 6:43 pm

Going to be inactive for today, Thanks Giving and all that, the one day a year I get to eat to my hearts content. May Also be gone Friday in case I get dragged into Black Friday Shopping. So basicly... i wont be home....
Back to top Go down
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:03 am

Have fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sirius Leos

Sirius Leos

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:21 am

Name: Sirius Leos
Start inactivity: 29/11/2013
End inactivity: ?
Reason(not required): My personal problems have escalated to the point i don't feel im emotionally stable enough to do my job as a councilor or be on the server as an admin, i am therefore going for a leave of activity until my life is able to recover.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 10:25 am

Take care Siri and relax well.
If ya need a chat or a funny video just stalk me, you can always bother me if ya want:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting Empty

Back to top Go down

Inactivity Reporting
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next