Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Person of Note: Sylar Rush

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drakyl YukiShiro
Founder
Drakyl YukiShiro

Person of Note: Sylar Rush Empty
PostSubject: Person of Note: Sylar Rush   Person of Note: Sylar Rush EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:39 pm

Person of Note: Sylar Rush Sylar_face

Personal Information

• Full Name : Sylar Rush
  • Species : Human.
  • Faction : Dark Angels – Jedi Order
  • Path : Consular
  • Blood Type : 0 Negative.

Physical Information

• Height : 178 cm´s
  • Weight : 75 kg´s
  • Hair Color : Black
  • Eye Color : Green
  • Midi-Chlorian Count : 12, 973
  • Illnesses / Afflictions : None.
  • Physical Imperfections / Scars : None
  • Psychological Description
  • Intelligence Quotient : 168 – Mensa Quality
  • Undernote : Possible OCD ( Obsessive Compulsive Disorder )
  • Obsession : Neatness, Rules, Quality
  • Habits : Re-checking software components multiple times and evaluating the system software. Making multiple copies of reports and stockpiling the inventory in an alphabetical order.
  • Dislikes : Chaos, disorder and lawlessness.
  • Style / Attitude : His demeanor is strict and up-tight. His vocal and physical expression grammatically and politically correct. His opinions are expressed straight to the point without hesitation. Is only dishonest to uphold the peace and keep the order.

Inventory

• Lightsaber – Animus
  • Saber Crystal - Green
  • Personally Modified Blaster Rifle

Other Information

• Masters : Drakyl YukiShiro ( Current )
  • Focused Saber Forms : Soresu, Makashi.
  • Notable Powers & Abilities : Eidetic memory, Advanced telekinetical prowess, Heightened sensory abilities.

Historical Data-banks

Chapter One – Origin

~~~ Accessing medical logs ~~~

~~~ Accessing birth registry ~~~

~~~ Authorization complete – Welcome Dr. Rush ~~~

~~~ Running vocal logs of Dr. James Wayland ~~~

~~~ Vocal recording playing ~~~

This is doctor Quentin Rush, another day, another loss in the scientific path of a private funded scientific research facility. We have been experimenting with mutagen B-23, and so far, all the tests were inconclusive at best. 85 % of the tests failed, and the other 15 went down under after an error made by our interns… Remind me never to hire incompetent children to do a scientists´ job. After quite a while, my stress levels rose exponentionally and my wife suggested I take a temporary leave of absence due to my medical condition. At first, I struggled and argued with her for days on end until I finally gave in to her demand. Molly sure was good at convincing me to do anything after a glass of champagne after work and a lot of raised voices… But, after my leave of absence, I returned to work after a relaxing champagne bottle after the later tests showed promising results…Needless to say, Molly and me celebrated a bit too much, my head pounded the next morning, barely remembering anything… No matter, I shall perfect this mutagen and make it a perfect project, making a lot of credits. I will win an award for my findings, the Nobel prize is mine. End recording…

~~~ Playing next recording ~~~

Doctor Quentin Rush here, and I am jumping from joy and happiness. I heard that my little black-out after the celebratory drinks with Molly produced another project that I will work on. Three months after that day, Molly came in the room, her face was rather blushed and eyes a bit watery, she expressed the news…At first, I thought it was a joke as Molly tends to do that to me, but after a minute or two, I was confused…Frightened even, I mean… I am a scientist, and my research is my life. I could not spare the time to groom and grow the sprout of my seed. Yet after a few months of thinking about it, I decided to postpone some of my research to try myself out at parenting as well. Wish me luck. End Recording …

~~~ Accessing the next vocal recording ~~~

~~~ Replaying ~~~

Well, we did it ! We have a son, the birthing process went out without a hitch…Granted, it took an hour or two, to get the baby delivered. Upon initial scanning, his health was normal for a new-born baby, I also had the honor of cutting the umbilical cord. It was an interesting experience, but I also regurgitated my lunch… I just hope Molly doesn´t hear that. We have been deciding on the name for the little kid…We decided to go with Sylar, after his late great-grandfather, a very special someone that has been in my life for years and convinced me to pick the scientific profession, and I thank him eternally for it. Now I will groom Sylar to become just like him, and I expect great things from him, maybe even half a dozen Nobel prizes he may brag about to me. Anyways, I have to go buy some baby clothes and modify the nursery room for an appropriate theme…I heard that bright colors stimulate the young minds at a very early age, so I guess I will go with that. End recording…

~~~ Next recording damaged, accessing historical logs ~~~

Rush, Sylar – Son of Quentin and Molly Rush. From screech ABY to screech ABY, attended the Green Star private educational facility. Primary focus of students, Alchemical & biological science.

Chapter 2 – Pricks and needles

At the age of 7, Sylar has shown limited capabilities during his education in the Green Star private school, for a year, his parents tried home-schooling him, but alas even that was unsatisfactory. As scientists, Sylars´ parents were disappointed and aggravated at the fact that they have a mere-ordinary child with limited mental capabilities and decided to run a few tests and experiments on him during his childhood. After a lot of disappointing trials, they decided to go with the mutagen that his father worked on, and had an unexpected side-effect after it was applied to Sylar. His neo-cortex activated an innate ability of an eidetic memory, but damaged his psychological state, leaving him an empty robot shell, remembering everything but operated without empathy or any other base emotion that defined him as a human being. Molly and Quentin tried to repair the damage with more tests, yet they damaged him even more, leaving him scarred for lite. His behavior was a-social and sociopathical after constant needles, sharp objects and multiple surgeries. In fear of him becoming a murderer they constantly tried to implant him with the principles of justice, law and order being everything he needs to strive for and perfect, as he himself was an imperfect being.

In only a few years, Sylar has distanced himself from the outside world, having no relations with anyone except his parents, soon after, their neighbors grew concerned for the boy and called the local authorities to investigate. The fears have been confirmed as they detected a lot of drugs and other pacifier liquids in their home, and arrested the parents, sending Sylar to a foster family.  With his scars at such a tender age, he ran from there and encountered a local monastery, where the monks taught him meditation and the principles of the universal energies and tried to soothe his aches and repair his body and soul. A few years went by as he studied under them, primitive medicine, reading philosophical books and spirituality, he absorbed as much as he can bear. His status soon returned to normal, and gaining respect and love that he finally deserved.

Chapter 3 – The Order & Initiate-hood

At age 15, a monk, being familiar with the Jedi ways recognized the potency of the force within him contacted Kain YukiShiro that he wished to initiate Sylar into the order, promising him a better life than that of a monastery. After a short evaluation period and getting adjusted to the Jedi ways of life, he took the test to be initiated into the Jedi Order and passed with flying colors. Training in the lightsaber arts and taking classes in the arts of the Force, he quickly mastered 2 forms and most of the core and light side abilities. Though his physique is more timid than most, he relied on quick and precise strikes to out-maneuver a sparring partner in lightsaber combat and force duels. He never really communicated to anyone of the Order except the Council.

He spent most of his days in the crummy libraries, reading and studying even more that he has been allowed to, and grew fond of the Order, vouching that he will keep the Code and rules to heart and make sure to teach everyone else to follow them as closely as he did.

Chapter 4 - Padawan-hood

With the sudden growing of numbers in the Jedi Order after his padawan promotion, Sylar has conflicted with a lot of new arrivals and made enemies with them, but after learning that being ethical, does not mean being moral. And that human connections are necessary to upkeep the brotherhood or family bonds in the Order, and soon made friends with most of the Orders´ members, yet still holding on to his ideals. With the sudden opening of the Medical wing under Aun´el Shi´ores and Vrook Lamar, Sylar quickly joined as a medical officer, providing his assistance as he had experience in healing from before and biding his time until his chance to progress further is nigh.

Alas, although his efforts were valiant in attempting to socialize with most of the members, his upbringing and past prevented him from seeming " normal " by social standards. After Sylar realized that fact, he stopped caring and continued with his studies trying to perfect himself as much as he could. Although at the peak of his physical condition at that age, Sylar had a point to prove, that his methods were the correct ones, often falling into conflict and aggravating the rest of the members. His ego that Sylar was unaware of, got the better of him and soon, would prove that Sylar was wrong all along. That it is not about if you are right or wrong, but how you commune and work as a team. This simple lesson eluded Sylar for years well until his adept-hood, as he grew older and wiser.

Chapter 5 - The attack of the temple, and the grand escape !

When the inquisitors have finally located the previous temple, the valiant attempt at defending their home proved futile, as the inquisitors were larger in number and more experienced, since most of our Order were still young and not trained enough, the Order was forced to flee on their ships. With a bold decision made by the Council, the Order quickly headed towards the uncharted space, leaving most of the younger Jedi frightened and confused. Their home was practically been turned to dust and they were unable to stop it, the morals went down the drain and into a bottomless pit, Sylar and his padawan colleagues were psychologically destroyed. But after some time, they found their resolve and started training harder than ever, bolstering their numbers, and with due time, new members were found along the way.

Realizing that adept-hood is not far away, Sylar wanted to learn from everyone what they did know, and what their expertise were. Challenging everyone, Sylar learned of their strengths and weaknesses and absorbed every bit of information like a sponge and adapted to their style and molding every bit of it into one single style that is meant to counter most of them. And with years of practice, he managed to develop his style and fortified it with the force, making him a fortress, considering his defenses were impenetrable. Or so he thought...

Chapter 6 - The Vong Invasion & the unity of the opposites.

While traversing the blank empty void of space, the Order received countless messages of destroyed planets and colonies in the outer rim, but were perplexed at who has done such a thing. The reports started piling up, and the death toll increased daily by thousands, if not millions. Only after a few days, did they find out that the Vong have finally returned and are hungry for blood. They ravaged the GA and the Empire, mopping up the small opposition without even a hitch. Realizing that the Vong cannot be defeated by splinter forces of space, the GA and the Empire called for a temporary truce and unity to defeat the Vong together, rallying the indifferent species and planets under their banner and started combating the Vong. At first, it seemed like it was working and they are repelling them back, but they soon realized that they were just walking into a trap, and most of their fleets ended up destroyed and remained hovering in space.

The Jedi could do nothing but retreat and find for a new location, hidden from the eyes of the factions to heal their wounds, bolster their numbers and bid their time for the opportune time to strike back. And with that, Sylar made a deal with himself, to become what nobody wants to become. He started plunging into the junior members´ faces and started challenging them, in hopes of unifying them as a big team, and fight him as a team. And much to his surprise, it actually worked, and it was his duty to keep training and keep beating them, in order for them to improve and work together.

Even some of the Council realized what Sylar was up to, and gave him a silent thumbs up while they were deciding where they would deploy and establish their new home.

Chapter 7 - Hello Himmerius, I am adept Sylar !

After traversing the uncharted space for what seemed like months, the Council found a desolate planet, or so it seemed, and found a pretty run down complex and situated there. It took a few months to repair and replace some of the equipment and actually create it into a temple, and everyone did their best, and satisfied with the results, the Council decided to promote a few of the Orders´ members for their valiant efforts...In the beginning, there were 6 candidates : Galen, Jauslyin, Catherine, Dereck, Nuhallis and Sylar. But due to an unfortunate incident, Nuhallis was taken out of the equation. And only 5 remained...

After the temple was up and running, Sylar knew that most of his comrades were considering their future padawans, yet he did not. Nor did it interest him in the beginning. He had an eye on two or three candidates, but in quick succession, they were off the list for quite a few reasons...A few months later though...His opinion changed. He met a young initiate named Linn and started evaluating her physical and psychological actions and reactions to multiple scenarios and her overall knowledge and demeanour. At first, he though she was a bit too timid for him, but then, he remembered his own past of being in a similar position and looked at it from a different angle. He was in the backgrounds at first, rarely spoke to anyone and silently observed, having a couple of duels, studying in the archives or working in the medical bay. But in due time, he made contact with Linn and started to develop a bond with her, they conversed about general things at first, but as they got to know each other, they started sharing their histories. And with that, he was determined to make her his padawan.

Yet, his confidence...Was crushed like a small rock being engulfed in an avalanche. One day a ripple above Himmerius´ orbit opened up as a fleet of the GA and Empire got out of hyperspace, at first, the Jedi panicked that they had been discovered, but after a minute, another ripple opened up, as the Vong chased after the fleet, damaging them greatly.
But somehow, a few ships went in for a kamikaze attack and pushed the Vong back to where they came from, as the rest of the fleet remained dead in orbit. Only a handful of members witnessed this atrocity happen, and soon, master Sirius ordered Sylar, Sevi and Revan to check out a ship that has shown signs of life.

After getting into the hangar, the trio headed to the ship and met 2 crewmen trying to bring their power online. One was crazed and demented, probably in panic, as the ship was in complete darkness, except for a few sparks from the bulk-heads. At first, Sylar wanted to do a stealthy approach, but decided to come out clean and explain the situation. Their conversation was cut short as loud noises were heard, and some green liquid poured all over them...Sylar ordered his junior subordinates to retreat and try to save the crewmen they located, and he faced what was in the darkness and saw an ugly abomination...The Vong Juggernaut. They fought for what seemed like a few hours, but Sylar was repelled to where his comrades were retreating to. And a figure appeared from the dark, ordering the creature to stand down for the moment, as she introduced herself to the misfit party, and with a sudden realization of what she was, Sylar wanted to attempt a surprise attack heading straight for her, but the Juggernaut threw him across the room before he had the chance to do anything, and then attacked, and with Sevi´s small stature she managed to trip the Juggernaut to fall off the hangar railings and die from the impact, with a relieved sigh from the party, Sylar ordered a complete evacuation of the pods while he held of the Vong Queen. He was determined to put an end to it in an instant, but he was proved weak quite brutally, being defeated in mere seconds and half of his body receiving fractures, bruises and internal damage. As the final strike was about to be delivered, the Queen vanished without a trace, leaving Sylar to die on an exploding ship. But Revan quickly picked him up as they escaped and returned to the temple with a few survivors of the crew.

With his body literally torn, Sylars self esteem was crushed and his will to live was in peril.

Chapter 8 - Rise of the Phoenix, Let the Trials begin !

After months of being isolated by his own choice, Sylar was ashamed of his pitiful defeat and merely walked around the temple like an empty husk. The members he thought considered him an enemy and an annoyance actually approached him and in unison each day talked and tried to make him feel better. Sylar did not want sympathy and said he does not want to be knighted since he did not have the power to rescue some of the crewmen stuck on that ship and felt guilty for the demise of hundreds of fatalities.

Even some of the Council members chipped in and encouraged Sylar that it is the cycle of life and the will of the Force that it happened. To learn from his defeat and grow past it, and strengthen himself for the betterment of himself and his fellow comrades. It took quite a lot of time, but Sylar finally accepted what has happened, but was still not interested in the upcoming trials, until the timid Linn approached him. They talked for days, and he was surprised at how much Linn has grown and finally accepted his responsibilities. A week after, the Council provided Sylar the knowledge trials and gave him a chance to take charge of a mission and pick two team mates. In a mere heartbeat he chose Linn and Leenik, as they were never picked for anything important and wanted to give them a chance to shine as well. After they had suceeded in the mission, Linn suffered the most during it. Although Sylar and Leenik got to her in time, the trauma persisted and Sylar made sure to make her whole again as a wov, even if it took him a lifetime. After finishing his trials, he continued training and studying, to ensure he is a step ahead from the rest of the adepts, he concentrated on Linn the most, already considering her as his padawan, even if it was not so, yet.

After a few personal tutorings from the Council on what a knight is and how he should act and carry himself, he slowly overcame his personal weaknesses and tried to rid himself of his ego, preparing for his upcoming declination for knighthood or the knighting ceremony, although he was determined enough to pass and was ready to teach the next generation.
Back to top Go down
http://dajclan.moroccorevolution.net

Person of Note: Sylar Rush
Page 1 of 1