Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

--Closed-- Ember Darkpaw (returning)

Go down 
+4
Jack of Blades
Talirala
Leenik Shodu
ember darkpaw
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ember darkpaw

ember darkpaw

--Closed-- Ember Darkpaw (returning) Empty
PostSubject: --Closed-- Ember Darkpaw (returning)   --Closed-- Ember Darkpaw (returning) EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 7:23 am

Heres the application from the other forum, though there is much more that has happened at this point such as im already a padawan with my saber etc.
(RP)Name = Ember
(RP)Gender = Girl
(RP)Race = Cathar
(RP)Place of Birth = n/a (don't really know any places)
(RP)Reasons for Joining = Abandoned, and looking for a home.
(RP)Why do you want to become a Jedi? = So that I may fight alongside the Order.
(RL)Age = 17
(RP)Age = 10
(RL)Time zone and country you live in = United states (not sure which TZ)
(RL)Do you have friends/brothers/sisters in DAJ? = Friends
(RL)Have you read the DAJ Constitution and agreed to follow DAJ rules? = Yes.
(RP)Other Names/Characters = N/A
(RP)Previous Clans = N/A
(RP)Short Biography = Ember is a young black furred Cathar, with light purple eyes. She has had a life full of abandon. Her parents gave her up for adoption, the adoption center put her on the streets. She had seen the Jedi in the city before, and was curious about them. She gathered as much information as she could about the Order. She didn't learn much, but someone took notice. She woke up one day, right on the temples doorstep. Now, she has to face her biggest challenge. Speaking. For the very first time.
Back to top Go down
Leenik Shodu

Leenik Shodu

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Ember Darkpaw (returning)   --Closed-- Ember Darkpaw (returning) EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 10:11 am

Interesting enough. Just so you know we have a slightly diferent from for application, but don't worry about it.
Have fun RPing with us. I'm looking forward to get to know your char Smile
Back to top Go down
Talirala

Talirala

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Ember Darkpaw (returning)   --Closed-- Ember Darkpaw (returning) EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 10:28 am

Good luck Ember! Good to see more characters about the same age as mine. :s
Back to top Go down
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Ember Darkpaw (returning)   --Closed-- Ember Darkpaw (returning) EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 11:39 am

Welcome, and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Ember Darkpaw (returning)   --Closed-- Ember Darkpaw (returning) EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 12:01 pm

Welcome back, see you online soon i hope.
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Ember Darkpaw (returning)   --Closed-- Ember Darkpaw (returning) EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 10:47 pm

Hm, that IS an old application XD, Ember was around before nuh, nuh is now 29, so realisticly, ember is in her late 20's maybe 30's... none the less, Welcome back ember!
Back to top Go down
ember darkpaw

ember darkpaw

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Ember Darkpaw (returning)   --Closed-- Ember Darkpaw (returning) EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:06 am

Yeah shes probably..... 34 or so.. shes only a couple years older then Nuhallis. By the way, I cant find the bloody server is there a way I can link directly by ip or something? I keep checking a couple times a day and only find the normal fighting servers and a couple other clans roleplay servers(always full of afks so that's no fun).
Back to top Go down
Sylar Rush

Sylar Rush

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Ember Darkpaw (returning)   --Closed-- Ember Darkpaw (returning) EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 3:24 pm

78.46.67.157:27070 - Main Server
37.157.241.244:11511 - Galaxy Server

Ask and you shall receive. Wink
Back to top Go down
Revan

Revan

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Ember Darkpaw (returning)   --Closed-- Ember Darkpaw (returning) EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 3:48 pm

I welcome ye back with open arms (also she may be a little younger then revan but its been so long I have forgotten  Razz )
Back to top Go down
ember darkpaw

ember darkpaw

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Ember Darkpaw (returning)   --Closed-- Ember Darkpaw (returning) EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 9:37 pm

yup shes a couple years younger then Revan, I think you had just become a nadawap a little after, or before I joined Razz and ty for the server ip's, I might be able to play a bit today
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Ember Darkpaw (returning)   --Closed-- Ember Darkpaw (returning) Empty

Back to top Go down

--Closed-- Ember Darkpaw (returning)
Page 1 of 1