Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

--Closed-- Mike Corbulo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Uberman7788

--Closed-- Mike Corbulo Empty
PostSubject: --Closed-- Mike Corbulo   --Closed-- Mike Corbulo EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:38 am

(RP)Name - Mike Corbulo

(RP)Gender -Male

(RP) Age - 9

(RP)Race - Human

(RP)Place of Birth - Coronet, Corellia

(RP)Why do you want to become a Dark Angels Jedi? - To learn the ways of the force with he best and brightest in the galaxy.

(RL)Age - 19

(RL)Do you have friends/brothers/sisters in DAJ? - No

(RL)Have you read the DAJ Constitution and agreed to follow DAJ rules? - Yes

(RP)Have you ever been a member of the Dark angels jedi before? and if so who/what rank were you? - No

(RP)Other Names/Characters - N/A

(RP)Previous Clans - None

(RP)Short Biography - Corbulo is the son of a retired bounty hunter on Corellia. He is a child and thus has no history or background other than elementary school. He was noticed to have an above average sensitivity to the force and was sent off by his father to study to become a jedi.

Last edited by Uberman7788 on Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Mike Corbulo   --Closed-- Mike Corbulo EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:22 am

Greetings, and Welcome to daj. Smile

It is required unless you have the council approval, to begin with a character at a younger age, and with less experience. It helps to be able for your character to grow and develop with IRP events instead of coming and already knowing several things. A majority of the RP for your characters first years will be training and taking classes (aside what you do personally to develop your character), from jedi teachings, to the force, to combat training to piloting. I would also check out the news posts and read up on recent galactic events, in case you would like to add something else to your bio. Also by years i mean months, 1 real life month is 1 In rp year. Good Luck!

And something that's nice to check out:
Elaborated Rules of conduct IRP.
Back to top Go down
Sylar Rush

Sylar Rush

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Mike Corbulo   --Closed-- Mike Corbulo EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:04 pm

What Vigil says is true, almost every hopeful begins from the ages of 5-10, since the Jedi order rarely takes on older students under their watchful eye, since their " cup " is full after a certain period of time and they are then beginning to be a liability.

It would be prudent to change your application accordingly, and " empty your cup " so to speak when it comes to your characters´ knowledge and experience, combined with the age you have chosen for him. Council permission is needed for characters older than 10 years old, that possesses any kind of advanced knowledge.

So yes, please rethink the character concept you had in mind and rephrase your application in a more valid manner. Thank you for reading, and I hope you have a pleasant stay in DAJ.
Back to top Go down
Uberman7788

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Mike Corbulo   --Closed-- Mike Corbulo EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:18 pm

Changed.

I'm trying to join the unpassworded server but It says I don't have the map? I downloaded and installed all the packs.
Back to top Go down
Travi Liki

Travi Liki

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Mike Corbulo   --Closed-- Mike Corbulo EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:12 am

Best of luck to you! I'm also trying to get in. Also I think the unprotected server is a fake. I'm pretty sure the DAJ servers all have passwords.  What a Face 
Back to top Go down
http://dajclan.moroccorevolution.net/
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Mike Corbulo   --Closed-- Mike Corbulo EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:28 am

Yes, both the servers are passwords due to some security issues, I'm sure you will be giving the passwords soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Mike Corbulo   --Closed-- Mike Corbulo Empty

Back to top Go down

--Closed-- Mike Corbulo
Page 1 of 1