Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

<<Accepted>> Marlak Khatar II

Go down 
+2
Sylar Rush
MarlakKhatar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MarlakKhatar

<<Accepted>> Marlak Khatar II Empty
PostSubject: <<Accepted>> Marlak Khatar II   <<Accepted>> Marlak Khatar II EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:10 pm

(RP)Name - Marlak Khatar the Second ( II for short)

(RP)Gender - Male

(RP) Age - 17 (Seventeen)

(RP)Race - Kiffar

(RP)Place of Birth - Nar Shaddaa

(RP)Why do you want to become a Dark Angels Jedi? - I wish to resume my father's life-work , which is being a Jedi. The chance to follow onto his footsteps and live the life he did before me.

(RL)Age - 17 ( Seventeen)

(RL)Do you have friends/brothers/sisters in DAJ? - Techinically yes , I should have some friends here and there.

(RL)Have you read the DAJ Constitution and agreed to follow DAJ rules? - Why ofcourse!

(RP)Have you ever been a member of the Dark angels jedi before? and if so who/what rank were you? - I personally no , but my father has been a Jedi Knight within the order for quite some time.

(RP)Other Names/Characters - None truly important , Marlak Khatar is the only character I've developed.

(RP)Previous Clans - DAJ , GA ( I think that's the name ) and some other clans.

(RP)Short Biography - Marlak Khatar II is the very last child of Marlak Khatar I , which died recently while on-duty. His very last son was born onto the all-well-too-known planet of Nar Shaada where he also spent a large part of his childhood , alone most of the time if that's to mention. Unlike his siblings , M. Khatar the second didn't show any force affilations until the age of Fourteen , when he managed the incredible feat as a untrained child , the feat being that he managed to heal a minor wound which he gotten during a altercation between two rival gangs on Nar Shaada. The news of his father's decease forced Marlak the second to force himself into maturity and think very carefuly about his future. Already being aware that he was somewhat force sensitive , the choices weren't many , so he felt rather forced to follow onto his father's footsteps , instead of lowering himself into the helpless or crime life. Using the very last bit of contacts that he knew from his father , Marlak managed to get himself off Nar Shaada and began his search for the Jedi Academy , the one which his father previously told him about. His search would eventually come to an end as he came across one of Marlak Khatar I's last students , who was more than willingly to direct Marlak II to the academy's exact location. And there is today , awaiting around the enclave for a chance to enter it and hopefully be accepted within the people his father once called 'family'.

( I know that I've been gone for quite some time but I was losing my motivation to roleplay , now that I've regained it I decided to give JKA roleplay another chance. Feel free to mention if there's anything that needs to be changed , added or removed.)
Back to top Go down
Sylar Rush

Sylar Rush

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Marlak Khatar II   <<Accepted>> Marlak Khatar II EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 11:51 pm

Welcome and good luck...What to change...Your face ! Very Happy
Nah, just kidding, glad you decided to join us. Razz
Back to top Go down
Leenik Shodu

Leenik Shodu

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Marlak Khatar II   <<Accepted>> Marlak Khatar II EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 12:36 am

Im looking forward to RP with you...good luck
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Marlak Khatar II   <<Accepted>> Marlak Khatar II EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 8:59 am

Was good to see you back Marl.
Too bad it was pretty late last night so i didnt really had the chance to RP with you.
Anyways hopefully we get the chance upcoming week!

Goodluck and see you soon.
Back to top Go down
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Marlak Khatar II   <<Accepted>> Marlak Khatar II EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 9:15 am

Welcome back. Good luck, and it's good to role-play with you again.
Back to top Go down
Dereck Le'inn

Dereck Le'inn

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Marlak Khatar II   <<Accepted>> Marlak Khatar II EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 10:39 am

Weba and good luck ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Marlak Khatar II   <<Accepted>> Marlak Khatar II Empty

Back to top Go down

<<Accepted>> Marlak Khatar II
Page 1 of 1