Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

<<Accepted>> - Ralek Bassil

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ralek

Ralek

<<Accepted>> - Ralek Bassil Empty
PostSubject: <<Accepted>> - Ralek Bassil   <<Accepted>> - Ralek Bassil EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 12:53 am

(RP)Name - Ralek Bassil

(RP)Gender - Male

(RP)Race - Force Sensitive Human.

(RP)Place of Birth - Nar Shaddaa

(RP)Why do you want to become a Dark Angels Jedi? - I want to finish what I started a long time ago, and help the order in anyway I can, even if It costs me my life.

(RL)Age - 16

(RL)Do you have friends/brothers/sisters in DAJ? - No.

(RL)Have you read the DAJ Constitution and agreed to follow DAJ rules? - yes

(RP)Have you ever been a member of the Dark angels jedi before? and if so who/what rank were you? - Padawan

(RP)Other Names/Characters - Terras Cardon (secondary char. bounty hunter.)

(RP)Previous Clans - Old DAJ.

(RP)Short Biography - A Jedi from a Forgotten time, Ralek Bassil Is a Jedi who fought alongside the Old DAJ jedi order as a padawan before mysteriously disappearing. 9 years Later, he Reappeared within the Temple after following Jauslyn to its location. Reluctant at first because of the time change overwhelming him, and thinking that the fighting was over a long time ago, he agreed to help the order again once more, and fight as a Death wing to help bring peace to to the galaxy. Only a select few know the entirety of Raleks past life.

Last edited by Ralek on Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> - Ralek Bassil   <<Accepted>> - Ralek Bassil EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 12:59 am

Glad you're with us! You should post your retirement papers on the other DAJ's forum though, so that no trouble will be brought.

Welcome, and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Aegon

Aegon

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> - Ralek Bassil   <<Accepted>> - Ralek Bassil EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:24 am

Glad to see you joning Smile You shoudl post on there forum to inform them that you are leaving so that you dont get any truble later on.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> - Ralek Bassil   <<Accepted>> - Ralek Bassil EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 1:26 pm

Welcome Ralek, good to finally see you joining up!
Looking forward to rp more i nthe future.

Goodluck!
Back to top Go down
Dereck Le'inn

Dereck Le'inn

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> - Ralek Bassil   <<Accepted>> - Ralek Bassil EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 5:42 pm

Good luck and have fun here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> - Ralek Bassil   <<Accepted>> - Ralek Bassil Empty

Back to top Go down

<<Accepted>> - Ralek Bassil
Page 1 of 1