Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Warning for all members : Multiclanning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sirius Leos

Sirius Leos

Warning for all members : Multiclanning Empty
PostSubject: Warning for all members : Multiclanning   Warning for all members : Multiclanning EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 12:54 pm

It has come to our attention

That several members have been approached about joining another clan. more importantly they have been approached about joining the newly formed dark angel jedi order. I believe we are all friends here and i know that most members are very loyal to the clan. While this one was founded on the basis of keeping the clans name alive (Which i feel we have done very well). This new clan seems to have been made out of spite... That is a personal opinion and i apologise for brining it into this topic.

I would like to remind you that multi-clanning on japlus is not acceptable for any of our members and if we find out that you have been multi-clanning you will be banned on sight. Given that we have enough evidence to present a case.

Due to this Vaboda has been issued a ban And any others found to have been joined will also be removed due to disregard of our policies.

I apologize that this had to be the case but we take rules very seriously here.

Everyone be wary of being contacted by those that would wish to drag you away from here. If you wish to go, you may but as before you need to make your choice and stick with it.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Leos

Sirius Leos

Warning for all members : Multiclanning Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warning for all members : Multiclanning   Warning for all members : Multiclanning EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 1:38 pm

As an Addendum Please consider things carefully before you leave, is a rank earned sweeter than a rank given?
Back to top Go down

Warning for all members : Multiclanning
Page 1 of 1