Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sig & Avatar & Hologram Requests! - Nuh style

Go down 
+6
Talirala
Drakyl YukiShiro
Anarhan
Sirius Leos
Leenik Shodu
Nuhallis
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Baal

Baal

Sig & Avatar & Hologram Requests! - Nuh style - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sig & Avatar & Hologram Requests! - Nuh style   Sig & Avatar & Hologram Requests! - Nuh style - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 6:46 am

Sig
Name: Tyrael Ba'al
Race: Nautolan
Saber Color: Green
Skin Color If applicable: Green
Desired Text Color (default saber color): Green
Hologram Effects Yes/No? (removes colors): What ever looks cool, I trust you!
Link to Desired Image (optional):http://img2.rnkr-static.com/user_node_img/70/1382040/full/kit-fisto-fictional-characters-photo-u1.jpg

But without the KIT FISTO on the side and, if you can, take off the ying yang on the belt and make it the Dark Angels sword?
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: Sig & Avatar & Hologram Requests! - Nuh style   Sig & Avatar & Hologram Requests! - Nuh style - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:14 am

Updates: Finished tali's avatar.. that particular image is a bit.. wonky.. if you would like a diff one let me know, its no trouble. I redid the saber color and the text to match the your current colors, and change the size slightly.
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: Sig & Avatar & Hologram Requests! - Nuh style   Sig & Avatar & Hologram Requests! - Nuh style - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:22 am

I also just want to let people know if they want large hologram images for the use in your character journals or something else, just link me to the desired image and ill see what i can do, see my hologram post or my journal for an example.
Back to top Go down
Talirala

Talirala

PostSubject: Re: Sig & Avatar & Hologram Requests! - Nuh style   Sig & Avatar & Hologram Requests! - Nuh style - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:34 am

Looks pretty damn perfect to me. Thanks Vig!
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: Sig & Avatar & Hologram Requests! - Nuh style   Sig & Avatar & Hologram Requests! - Nuh style - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 8:40 am

when you go to make them ur sig or avatar, if you disable resize options, or just copy the original and paste them instead of hosting them, it should remove the black backgrounds. Or white in some cases.
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: Sig & Avatar & Hologram Requests! - Nuh style   Sig & Avatar & Hologram Requests! - Nuh style - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 5:03 am

Updates: Finished Attempt #1 Of Aegon's Avatar. I couldn't fit the saber hilt on the side like you wanted it, realistically its just to small to fit it properly and be able to tell what it is.
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: Sig & Avatar & Hologram Requests! - Nuh style   Sig & Avatar & Hologram Requests! - Nuh style - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 12:06 am

Just letting everyone know that now that i'm not QUITE so buisy, Ima start work on these again, should have my current list finished up by the end of this week.
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: Sig & Avatar & Hologram Requests! - Nuh style   Sig & Avatar & Hologram Requests! - Nuh style - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 4:12 am

UPDATES! 4/1/2014, Finished and added Baal's Sig and avatar, first attempts, let me know if you want changes.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Sig & Avatar & Hologram Requests! - Nuh style   Sig & Avatar & Hologram Requests! - Nuh style - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 5:39 am

hm? where can i find them?

Last edited by Baal on Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: Sig & Avatar & Hologram Requests! - Nuh style   Sig & Avatar & Hologram Requests! - Nuh style - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 5:41 am

on the main page, bottem there is a spoiler right under ur name, just click it and the images will show up.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Sig & Avatar & Hologram Requests! - Nuh style   Sig & Avatar & Hologram Requests! - Nuh style - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 5:49 am

It says the avatar image is too large or corrupted, Also, maybe to the signature, can you add words on the side like yours? if you can let me know.
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: Sig & Avatar & Hologram Requests! - Nuh style   Sig & Avatar & Hologram Requests! - Nuh style - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 10:48 pm

When pasting the link into the upload box, make sure to put it in the Off-site one, not the first one. Try that and if it does not work, Ill upload a smaller version. I tried it and it worked for me so it should for you.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Sig & Avatar & Hologram Requests! - Nuh style   Sig & Avatar & Hologram Requests! - Nuh style - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 5:11 am

Thanks man, it worked, obviously... now about the words in my sig, I'd like to paraphrase a quote...
I think it describes Tyrael the best, if you can do it, awesome, if you can't now worries!

"A room without books, is like a Jedi without the Force."
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: Sig & Avatar & Hologram Requests! - Nuh style   Sig & Avatar & Hologram Requests! - Nuh style - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 6:30 am

Updates 4/2/2014
- Did a basic avatar for revan, leme know if you want something else.
-Did a basic avatar for Krussk, as with revan's let me know if you want something different.
Back to top Go down
Angelus

Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Sig & Avatar & Hologram Requests! - Nuh style   Sig & Avatar & Hologram Requests! - Nuh style - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 9:09 am

Hey nuh can you do me a younglin Sig and avatar, colour cyan if possible. Holding up a training saber. With my name on, Angelus Lucias. Any way something like that just do your best Wink don't forget I'm a male >.<
Back to top Go down
Anarhan

Anarhan

PostSubject: Re: Sig & Avatar & Hologram Requests! - Nuh style   Sig & Avatar & Hologram Requests! - Nuh style - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 3:25 pm

Make him female, make him female!
Back to top Go down
Angelus

Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Sig & Avatar & Hologram Requests! - Nuh style   Sig & Avatar & Hologram Requests! - Nuh style - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 4:49 pm

sends Catherine to the natives
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sig & Avatar & Hologram Requests! - Nuh style   Sig & Avatar & Hologram Requests! - Nuh style - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sig & Avatar & Hologram Requests! - Nuh style
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2