Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

<<Accepted>> Krussk The Trandoshan (topic lengths :|)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Krussk

<<Accepted>> Krussk The Trandoshan (topic lengths :|) Empty
PostSubject: <<Accepted>> Krussk The Trandoshan (topic lengths :|)   <<Accepted>> Krussk The Trandoshan (topic lengths :|) EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 9:16 pm

(RP)Name - Krussk

(RP)Gender - male

(RP) Age - 14

(RP)Race - Trandoshan

(RP)Place of Birth - Trandosha

(RP)Why do you want to become a Dark Angels Jedi? - To control My Aggressive nature and to learn how to fight effectively

(RL)Age - 14

(RL)Do you have friends/brothers/sisters in DAJ? - A few yes

(RL)Have you read the DAJ Constitution and agreed to follow DAJ rules? - Yes

(RP)Have you ever been a member of the Dark angels Jedi before? and if so who/what rank were you? no

(RP)Other Names/Characters - none

(RP)Previous Clans - SL there's a few others but I really don't remember them

(RP)Short Biography - Krussk was born on Trandosha he was trained how to hunt ever since he was old enough to handle a weapon he was given a ship of his own to go out and explore and hunt any animals that he deems worth hunting he wasn't the most capable fighter it only served to agitate him when it showed he couldn't hold up in a fight for very long either he not only wanted to learn how to fight but to control his emotions so it doesn't get in the way when he had to fight again he didn't know where to go or who to speak to that could help in emotion control. During his search he encountered a Jedi the trandoshan asked him if he could help him learn how to control his emotions and fight properly the Jedi took him to a group of force user who call them selves Dark Angels Krussk was hesitant but he stayed to learn what he can.

Last edited by Krussk on Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aegon

Aegon

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Krussk The Trandoshan (topic lengths :|)   <<Accepted>> Krussk The Trandoshan (topic lengths :|) EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 9:17 pm

Wellcome to the heard Smile
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Krussk The Trandoshan (topic lengths :|)   <<Accepted>> Krussk The Trandoshan (topic lengths :|) EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:06 pm

Welcome, hope you have fun RPing here.

Btw who are your friends in DAJ??
Back to top Go down
Krussk

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Krussk The Trandoshan (topic lengths :|)   <<Accepted>> Krussk The Trandoshan (topic lengths :|) EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:24 pm

Elena Relara, Aegon and Sylar Rush
Back to top Go down
Krussk

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Krussk The Trandoshan (topic lengths :|)   <<Accepted>> Krussk The Trandoshan (topic lengths :|) EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 11:28 pm

ALSO I edited the why I want to join dark angels part in the ap I kinda forgot I didn't finish typing that
Back to top Go down
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Krussk The Trandoshan (topic lengths :|)   <<Accepted>> Krussk The Trandoshan (topic lengths :|) EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:50 am

Good luck in your hopeful period.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Krussk The Trandoshan (topic lengths :|)   <<Accepted>> Krussk The Trandoshan (topic lengths :|) Empty

Back to top Go down

<<Accepted>> Krussk The Trandoshan (topic lengths :|)
Page 1 of 1