Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Faction of Note: The Empire (W.I.P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sirius Leos

Sirius Leos

Faction of Note: The Empire (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Faction of Note: The Empire (W.I.P)   Faction of Note: The Empire (W.I.P) EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 7:24 pm

((ooc: Since there was some confusion ive decided to post here details of the empire people may be confused about))

The Empire

Faction of Note: The Empire (W.I.P) Galactic_Empire_logo

The new galactic empire was founded by the Dark Lord Viliun who displayed the power of his new empire in 328 ABY against the Chiss ascendancy homeworld and system. Sometime after this conflict had begun the empire revealed itself in full to the galactic alliance and by 330 ABY the galaxy was in turmoil with systems leaving GA control and willingly joining the empire. After a time the chiss themselves bowed to the power of the empire and joined them.

Sometime after this the Dark Lord Viliun and his dark council were killed and the seat of power was taken by an unknown emperor.

In 331 ABY the Galactic alliance called a peace treaty signing between the two factions, there they agreed to those systems wishing to join the empire being permitted and the war was ended.

The Empire Divided

The empire is divided into Four controlling parties

Imperial Intelligence
The Sith
Imperial Knights
Imperial Navy

This is all controlled by a Council comprised of four members from each section.
Each section is controlled by its own heads.
All of this is under the command of the emperor should he/she be present. He has the final say on decisions and in his presence they are no more than advisors.

Imperial Intelligence

Faction of Note: The Empire (W.I.P) Imperial_Intelligence

Imperial intelligence, The invisible hand of the emperor not much is known about them and those that do, would never give out information, on pain of death.

The Sith

Faction of Note: The Empire (W.I.P) 2955294-0096834910-SithW

The original founders of this order under lord Viliun. It was lord Viliun who abolished the rule of two and re-wrote the sith code having founded his empire, a place where the sith may have freedom.

The Sith code as Written by Dark Lord Viliun in 330 ABY And Re-structured by Sirius Leos in 332 ABY

Peace will be found through my passion
My passion will grant me strength
Through strength i gain power
Through My power i gain freedom
With freedom i follow the force

These sith are much unlike their predecesors and they feel not so much the urge to destroy but the want to build a brighter future in their empire, the place in which they have been set free to do as they wish without victimization. They are no longer mindless killers and they have been given a purpose. To represent balance they often wear revanite based battle armor in current times.

Imperial Knights

The imperial knights were brought in by Sirius leos in 333 ABY to balance the dark and light presence within the empire, for it is the view of the empire that everything may exist as long as it is in balance, this balance may only be contained through the knowledge that good and evil do exist and they will always exist. It is only in the balancing of those known goods and evils in which we can create something which will be everlasting. The imperial knights are not so much the emperors bodyguards anymore but more like a jedi order of the empire. Their armor was recolored to grey on the reformation, in respect to those that had passed and to represent the controlling balance between black and white that is to be maintained within the empire. They still retained their white lightsabers.
Back to top Go down

Faction of Note: The Empire (W.I.P)
Page 1 of 1