Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

<<Accepted>> Aegon Drethari

Go down 
+2
Galen Durnal III
Aegon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aegon

Aegon

<<Accepted>> Aegon Drethari Empty
PostSubject: <<Accepted>> Aegon Drethari   <<Accepted>> Aegon Drethari EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 1:10 pm

<<Accepted>> Aegon Drethari Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYVwUkWgJYKUcloczY5PARJnqAjUSXssI-U84oY92eeMaXO5fX
(RP)Name - Aegon Drethari

(RP)Gender -Male

(RP) Age -14

(RP)Race - Echani

(RP)Place of Birth - Markus Drethari transport ship

(RP)Why do you want to become a Dark Angels Jedi? - My father was a mamber of the order for years and he thinks it woudl be safest if i went to you insted to try and hide with him and my older brother.

(RL)Age -20

(RL)Do you have friends/brothers/sisters in DAJ? - Quite a few considuring this is my 3 time joning DAJ

(RL)Have you read the DAJ Constitution and agreed to follow DAJ rules? - Yes

(RP)Have you ever been a member of the Dark angels jedi before? and if so who/what rank were you? Markus Drethari

(RP)Other Names/Characters - Markus Drethari,Kalmus Drethari,Anna Drethari Aemon Drethari,Xaos-Kun

(RP)Previous Clans - SL,AFL,R,LoFR,EJO,DAJ,SE,this is atleast what i remeber there was like 20 more if im not wrong

(RP)Short Biography -Aegon Drethari is a son of Markus and Anna Drethari he was born on the ship while Markus and Aemon were trying to get away from Inquistion,anfortanly Anna Drethari passed away during child birth Markus was forced to raise his two sons and his Padawan on his own,for some time he was able to build a hiden safehouse on Nar Shaadda they stayed there for a few years,Markus tried to teach Aegon some things. But the child was to young to learn such things. So he tried to wait until he was abit older,they stayed there until Aegon reached age of 10,Markus decided to start to train boy in martial arts and basic malee weapon combat. When the boy reached the age of 14 Markus decided it was to dangerous for the boy to stay with them for few months he tried to track down the Dark Angels,he knew that the temple on Tattoine was ran over by Inquistion. After some time he was able to locate them and sent his boy there.

//Now as you can see i kinda gived Markus a small time skip considuring it woudnt make sense that he is in late 20s or early 30s and his 2 child is 14 so i hope that wont make any problem. Another thing if you wounder how is Aegon echani if Markus is Zabrak, Markus is half zabrak half echani his wife was echani as well so heres your reason Smile
Back to top Go down
Galen Durnal III

Galen Durnal III

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Aegon Drethari   <<Accepted>> Aegon Drethari EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 2:10 pm

Hey welcome back I guess Smile) be sure tuat you make it far man it's good to see you again Smile)
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Aegon Drethari   <<Accepted>> Aegon Drethari EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:23 pm

Welcome back, ill change your forum status and you will be back in the system.

Goodluck with your new character!
Back to top Go down
Leenik Shodu

Leenik Shodu

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Aegon Drethari   <<Accepted>> Aegon Drethari EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 10:09 pm

Good to see you again! Im looking forward for another RPing with you
Back to top Go down
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Aegon Drethari   <<Accepted>> Aegon Drethari EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 1:17 am

Welcome back. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Khatar Pearl

Khatar Pearl

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Aegon Drethari   <<Accepted>> Aegon Drethari EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 6:02 am

Nice. Nothing more needs to be said. Good luck!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Aegon Drethari   <<Accepted>> Aegon Drethari Empty

Back to top Go down

<<Accepted>> Aegon Drethari
Page 1 of 1