Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

--Closed-- Saturn Agrissa II

Go down 
+2
Kain
Ennen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ennen

Ennen

--Closed-- Saturn Agrissa II Empty
PostSubject: --Closed-- Saturn Agrissa II   --Closed-- Saturn Agrissa II EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:33 am

(RP)Name - Saturn Agrissa II

(RP)Gender - Female

(RP) Age - 17

(RP)Race - Hooman

(RP)Place of Birth - Socorro

(RP)Why do you want to become a Dark Angels Jedi? - I wish to prove that my family is capable of producing people that will work to protect the Galaxy.

(RL)Age - 16

(RL)Do you have friends/brothers/sisters in DAJ? - Pfft, no.

(RL)Have you read the DAJ Constitution and agreed to follow DAJ rules? - Yes.

(RP)Have you ever been a member of the Dark Angels Jedi before? If so who/what rank were you?-
Yes.
Jedi Adept Maru Kordath. (RIP)
Jedi Adept Marida Stolz. (RIP)
Jedi Knight Darasuum Kordath.

(RP)Other Names/Characters - Marida Stolz, Maru Kordath, Darasuum Kordath, Graf Weltall, Kalerra Trian, Saturn Agrissa, various others from over the years.
(RP)Previous Clans -
- Other DAJ.
- tlp. on MBII.
- AOD on MBII.
- ECO.
- Whatever the hell that Sith clan was that Dex led.

(RP)Short Biography -
Saturn Agrissa the Second is a seventeen year-old human from the planet Socorro. The girl stands at around six feet tall, and has inherited the brown hair and hazel eyes her mother bore. There is little very distinguishing about her, save for his personality; Saturn is a very compassionate young woman, and always tries to help those in need. This is also a fault of hers; she will work very hard for people she may not even know, and this could potentially wind up hurting her or her friends.

Her parents were nothing very abnormal, her father a business man, and her mother a tailor. Nonetheless, they taught the young Saturn an important story; the origin of her name. Ages ago, before the Civil War on Korriban nearly four thousand years prior to the battle of Yavin, lived another young woman named Saturn Agrissa. This woman was a Jedi, and had tragically fallen to the dark side of the force. He carved woe and despair into the galaxy, before falling at the hands of other Sith.

The reason the newborn was named after such a dark figure? Simple. She was the first of the family to have an abnormally high midichlorian count since the original Saturn. This was the family's second chance. They could restore honor to their name, and prove to the galaxy that they could serve it, fixing the wrongs their ancestor had committed thousands of years ago.

(RL) Other comments -
I made this part up, but I felt the need to include it.
In recent times, I have /not/ been very active on JA. I'm hoping the RP here'll keep me interested. If I magically disappear one day, I do apologize.

Also, I do play on the other server occasionally. Sorry if that's a problem.

Also sorry if I named the thread wrong ;A;

PS;
It was this girl or Ennen's son c:
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Saturn Agrissa II   --Closed-- Saturn Agrissa II EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 8:38 am

Good to see you back.
Have fun in your hopeful period and goodluck!
Back to top Go down
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Saturn Agrissa II   --Closed-- Saturn Agrissa II EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 9:44 am

Well, I understand that you've left any other JA+ clan that you've been in? In that case, welcome and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Jaina Verda

Jaina Verda

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Saturn Agrissa II   --Closed-- Saturn Agrissa II EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 10:44 am

Goooooooooooooooooooooooood luck!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sylar Rush

Sylar Rush

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Saturn Agrissa II   --Closed-- Saturn Agrissa II EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:59 pm

Welcome and good luck in your trial period. I shall keep my hopes up that you get so interested that you never leave JA+ again. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dereck Le'inn

Dereck Le'inn

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Saturn Agrissa II   --Closed-- Saturn Agrissa II EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 5:23 pm

Good luck in your hopeful period
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Saturn Agrissa II   --Closed-- Saturn Agrissa II Empty

Back to top Go down

--Closed-- Saturn Agrissa II
Page 1 of 1