Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Room modification List

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sirius Leos

Sirius Leos

Room modification List Empty
PostSubject: Room modification List   Room modification List EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:07 pm

Please use the following format to post up requests for room modifications for the next release

<Due to time constraints i will not be able to guarantee i can put in your modifications immediately>

Student name -
Room number -
Requested modification-

Updates should be performed weekly - fortnightly while bugs are being worked out initially so be patient i'll get round to y'all
Back to top Go down
MarlakKhatar

PostSubject: Re: Room modification List   Room modification List EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 9:57 pm

Question..this adds for Hopefuls too?
Back to top Go down
Jaina Verda

Jaina Verda

PostSubject: Re: Room modification List   Room modification List EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 11:18 pm

Jaina Verda

Beta-Two

I'd also like for the crystals in Naboo Crystal Sanctuary to be added into the room, perhaps, growing out of the walls and ceiling? and also I would like a workbench if there isn't one as well as perhaps some parts of Lightsabers on the workbench with a tiny crystal?. Plus a crate for RP reasons should be added because it's full of Beskar that she gathered. plus a better colour scheme in the room might be better, I'll let you know if I come up with one although a stone wall etc would fit in with the growing crystals

Can you add in these images and get rid of the ones that are there?

Room modification List JainaWar_zpsbd24869a
Room modification List Star_wars_012
Room modification List Eras-1
Room modification List RequestS_Jedi_Mandalorian_by_Daennika

Last edited by Jaina Verda on Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sirius Leos

Sirius Leos

PostSubject: Re: Room modification List   Room modification List EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 12:59 pm

Yes jaina that will be done. also marlak, anyone allocated a room may ask for decoration modifications.
Back to top Go down
Jaina Verda

Jaina Verda

PostSubject: Re: Room modification List   Room modification List EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 10:34 am

gimme a sec, I wanna re-edit what i'd like
Back to top Go down
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: Room modification List   Room modification List EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 8:37 pm

Name: Jack of Blades
Room: The first one on the left in the Knight/Master section.

Requested modifications:

• First off, I want the entrance to be this door from Jedi Council GCX 2010 (non-retextured version, and without the sign there).

Room modification List Jamp-220

• And then, I want the bed, locker and the counter with the book and canteen from the first image put in the corner from the second image (the objects are found in Renaissance Academy, room section).
    Room modification List Jamp-221

Room modification List Jamp-222

• The desk from the first image, which is found upstairs in Jedi Council GCX 2010 should be put next to the bed which I mentioned in the previous topic.

Room modification List Jamp-223

Room modification List Jamp-224

• Now, I don't really like the walls, ceiling and ground in the room, so I'd want the ones from..the rooms in Jedi Council GCX 2010 to be put in mine and also in the bathroom.

Room modification List Jamp-225

• I want the archives from my room to be replaced with two of these, which are found in Renaissance Academy.

Room modification List Jamp-226

• Next, the three huge chairs in the room should be removed and replaced with the black ones from Jedi Council GCX 2010, and the fire to be replaced with the carpet in the second picture.

Room modification List Jamp-227

Room modification List Jamp-228

• I want the little workbench or whatever from the first image, which is from Renaissance Academy in my room, right against that wall from the second image.

Room modification List Jamp-229

Room modification List Jamp-230

• I want the mini-bar from the first image to be positioned in the corner from the second one, which'll be close to the workbench.

Room modification List Jamp-231

Room modification List Jamp-232

• After that, the drawer from Jedi Council GCX 2010 should be put like at a moderate distance from the two archives .

Room modification List Jamp-233

Room modification List Jamp-234

• The lightsaber case which is in Jedi Council GCX 2010 should be put like against the wall in the second image.
    Room modification List Jamp-237

Room modification List Jamp-236

• Also put this plant on the left and right side of the workbench? They are found in the Imperial Dreadnaught map.
    Room modification List Jamp-238

• And now...as for the entrance to the bathroom, I'd want this door from the bathroom in Renaissance Academy. The textures from inside and outside alike.

Room modification List Jamp-239

Room modification List Jamp-240

• Now, as for the inside of the bathroom... I'd like that tub there to be removed and replaced with the rocky hottub from Jedi Council GCX 2010. Also, please place a few plants like the one in the second image from Alzoc III Enclave map strategically around the hottub.

Room modification List Jamp-241

Room modification List Jamp-242

• Alright...instead of the Terminator picture and the desk in image one, I want another door like in image two which can be found in Jedi Council GCX 2010. The door should lead to a room where the walls, ground and ceiling are like the ones in the ceremony room from Jedi Council GCX 2010. I want two statues like in picture three to face Vader's meditation chamber...like one at each side of the entrance (the inside), the meditation chamber being at the end of the room. Also, please add a few crystals like the one in image four, which can be found in Onossia map. I want them to be the only thing that'll light the room. Vader's meditation chamber is found in Vjun3 and the Imperial Dreadnaught. I'm not really sure if there's any difference between the two, but...just to be sure, get the one from Imperial Dreadnaught and put it in a room *almost* as big as the one in Vjun3 where Rosh is.

Room modification List Jamp-243

Room modification List Jamp-244

Room modification List Jamp-245

Room modification List Jamp-246

Room modification List Jamp-247

• So, outside of the entrance to the meditation chamber room... I want the Jedi Order emblem from Renaissance Academy to be put right above the door. And as for the inside of the meditation chamber room, I want the second image to be put right above the entrance. Make sure it fits between the statues or whatever.

Room modification List Jamp-248

Room modification List Knightfall2

• Instead of the picture with the Dark Knight, I want the first image... Above the workbench I've been talking about, add the second.. And instead of that picture in the bathroom, add the third one.

Room modification List Prototype_wall_by_seiikya-d34f8ox

Room modification List Assass10

Room modification List Protot10

• And...another thing. Please add a button to each room that will turn the lights on and off, a button to lock the entrance to the room and a button in the meditation chamber to play the following track...

That should be everything for now, really. Thanks for having the patience to read all of these requests, but..anyway, only the multiple images made it seem like it's very long. If I wasn't totally clear on anything here, please ask me over X-Fire so I can clarify anything. All of this might take a while, but I'm willing to wait.

Thanks in advance Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room modification List   Room modification List Empty

Back to top Go down

Room modification List
Page 1 of 1