Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

--Closed-- Orion Black

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Garik D'almuri

--Closed-- Orion Black Empty
PostSubject: --Closed-- Orion Black   --Closed-- Orion Black EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 5:37 pm

(RP)Name - Orion Black

(RP)Gender - Male

(RP) Age - 15

(RP)Race - Human

(RP)Place of Birth - Naboo

(RP)Why do you want to become a Dark Angels Jedi? - To follow the ideals of a Jedi.

(RL)Age - 15

(RL)Do you have friends/brothers/sisters in DAJ? - I guess.

(RL)Have you read the DAJ Constitution and agreed to follow DAJ rules? - Si.

(RP)Have you ever been a member of the Dark angels jedi before? and if so who/what rank were you? Yep. Padawan.

(RP)Other Names/Characters - Tryst[thujaa'ka] (Deceased), Garik D'almuri

(RP)Previous Clans - DAJ.

(RP)Short Biography - Born Orion Ulysses Black on the planet of Naboo, life was simple. A upper middle-class family that was quite large, Orion grew into a family of love, acceptance, and friendship. He had 4 siblings, 2 brothers, 2 sisters, and he ended up growing to be the sarcastic sibling. You know the one that always had a joke to fit the family situation? Yeah, he was that kid. He tried to follow after his father as much as he could, as he not only resembled him, his personality was just like him. Sometimes referred to as his 'Clone', he did get a little bit more attention from him then usually, much time spent together, but it was good. Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility was learned, and all was good. School came, and it was quite simple to Orion. A strange combination, a class clown, but still a knowledgable kid, he was well liked. Everything was simple, easy, and good tidings, until Orion was around the age of 14. Going on a vacation with his family, they had to first get a physical examination to clarify their medical backgrounds, and make sure they weren't contagious of any diseases and such. One part of the examination was a blood test, in which the true trouble came from. Orion, and two other members of his family, which he never found out who, were tested and found to have Midichlorians in them, indicating them as Force-Sensitives. His mother and father, with consent from Orion, as they felt it was important to involve him with a decision that would literally change his life, decided to send him to a Jedi Temple, of which a group of people known as the Dark Angels., were, and he started a new way of life, a Jedi Way, one which he soon learned fit him incredibly well.
(Don't hate, I just want somewhere to play.)
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Orion Black   --Closed-- Orion Black EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:13 pm

Welcome aboard Chap...
Back to top Go down
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Orion Black   --Closed-- Orion Black EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:15 pm

Hello. I'm sorry, but you'll have to retire from old DAJ in order to be allowed here. We have a multi-clanning policy that says so. I'm sure they also don't allow multi-clanning with other clans that use JA+.
Back to top Go down
Garik D'almuri

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Orion Black   --Closed-- Orion Black EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:24 pm

Then I guess you can deny my app then, I was just looking for another place to have fun and RP with, but guess not.
Back to top Go down
Saesee Astrocan

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Orion Black   --Closed-- Orion Black EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:25 pm

You can still do that WITHOUT joining like I am <_<
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Orion Black   --Closed-- Orion Black EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 6:49 pm

Public characters, what else are they for...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Orion Black   --Closed-- Orion Black Empty

Back to top Go down

--Closed-- Orion Black
Page 1 of 1