Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

<<Accepted>> Benedict Vandreen

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Benedict Vandreen

Benedict Vandreen

<<Accepted>> Benedict Vandreen Empty
PostSubject: <<Accepted>> Benedict Vandreen   <<Accepted>> Benedict Vandreen EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 10:22 pm

(RP)Name - Benedict Vandreen

(RP)Gender - Male

(RP) Age - 5

(RP)Race - Human

(RP)Place of Birth - Coruscant

(RP)Why do you want to become a Dark Angels Jedi? - I received a call of duty to the Jedi Order, and I will uphold it to the best of my abilities.

(RL)Age - 13

(RL)Do you have friends/brothers/sisters in DAJ? - Yes, Sylar is my cousin.

(RL)Have you read the DAJ Constitution and agreed to follow DAJ rules? - Yes.

(RP)Have you ever been a member of the Dark angels jedi before? and if so who/what rank were you? - No, I was not a member in any Orders to this date.

(RP)Other Names/Characters - N/A

(RP)Previous Clans - N/A

(RP)Short Biography - 6 years ago, on the planet Coruscant, Vekian, a young architect that hailed from the Naboo-an capital of Theed, fell in love with a very prominent neural-biologist named Jadrenika. Following the time of spacial economics, they have decided to settle down and marry on the mid-level sections of Coruscant. With their successful careers, they had enough credits to afford a comfy life-style and get by without any problems. One thing led to another and after 9 months, Benedict was born. Following his infancy, Vekian has made sure that any and all medical check-ups were made to make sure Benedict was completely healthy.

After their fears have been reassured, and the tests came out negative, Benedicts´ parents made sure he had everything he needed to grow normally. As time slowly went by, Benedict has shown a remarkable increase in his grades during his short-lived educational experience, Jadrenika noticed he was slightly different from the other children his age. She started studying up on what may be the "problem" of his ailments. She could only reach to one conclusion, he was a force sensitive being, still new to the experience and the rising tension and distrust in such people, she started researching how she could keep Benedict safe. After a period of one year, the Galactic Alliance Inquisitors hit all the Jedi Orders and claiming they have defected and fallen to the dark side. Jadrenika was not convinced that the Galactic Alliance was the best choice, since she thought they were too war-hungry to be Jedi.

She sought another solution on how she could keep her only son safe, and caught whiff that one Order was still around, but was unsure as to where they were located. Vekian, being rather famous for his buildings and his architectual arts, met and made friends with quite a few influential people and started poking around as to where they may be headed. After months of grueling and groveling in the massive information and rumor-rich cantinas and lobbies, Vekian finally found one contact that may assist them to hide Benedict from the wrath of the inquisitors. Sylar made contact with Vekian and agreed to take his son to the Dark Angels´ flagship, the Sovereign. A week after, Benedict made his way from a small transport ship to the Sovereigns´ location and entered the hangar, and thus, his story begins.
Back to top Go down
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Benedict Vandreen   <<Accepted>> Benedict Vandreen EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 12:45 am

Very nice biography, mate! Say hi to Sylar for me xD.

Welcome, and good luck. I hope we'll manage to RP together soon Very Happy. I've already seen you IG, but I didn't have the chance to out then.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Benedict Vandreen   <<Accepted>> Benedict Vandreen EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 8:39 am

Interesting app and bio.
And its always good to see a new face!

Goodluck in your hopeful period and hope to see you online soon.
Back to top Go down
Sylar Rush

Sylar Rush

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Benedict Vandreen   <<Accepted>> Benedict Vandreen EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 1:50 am

Hey cous´, good luck ! Ima hit you up with a call on x-fire later today when you get online. Smile
Back to top Go down
Benedict Vandreen

Benedict Vandreen

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Benedict Vandreen   <<Accepted>> Benedict Vandreen EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 8:32 am

Thanks evrybody Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Jaina Verda

Jaina Verda

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Benedict Vandreen   <<Accepted>> Benedict Vandreen EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 10:51 am

Not a problem, gonna be one heck of a time here lad!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <<Accepted>> Benedict Vandreen   <<Accepted>> Benedict Vandreen Empty

Back to top Go down

<<Accepted>> Benedict Vandreen
Page 1 of 1