Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Operation Union (Open Text RP. Everyone is welcome to join)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zokon

Zokon

Operation Union (Open Text RP. Everyone is welcome to join) Empty
PostSubject: Operation Union (Open Text RP. Everyone is welcome to join)   Operation Union (Open Text RP. Everyone is welcome to join) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2018 7:44 pm

A Jedi Walks into an abandoned temple. He looks around before sighing and removing his hood. It was none other than Jedi Master Zokon Byrin. He once trained within this temple before its abandonment. he takes out his comlink.

Revan, It's Zokon. I've made it to the temple. Just checking in with to let you know I've made it. Make sure everything is alright back at the temple might be away for a while. Hopefully the original Masters of this order have received my message. May the force be with you. Zokon, out.

He makes his way to the upper levels of the council chambers and waited. He sent a message to all past order members for a reunion to see where they have been and if they could aid him and his order in anyway possible.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Operation Union (Open Text RP. Everyone is welcome to join)   Operation Union (Open Text RP. Everyone is welcome to join) EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 8:11 pm

Lights start to flicker around Zokon, displays around him pop online and before the main lighting is booted they illuminate the room for a brief moment.

Droid voice: Systems booted, main power restored, internal sensors boot completed.

All lighting that wasnt destroyed or broken down is now fully turned on.

Droid voice: Intruder detected in council chambers, security breach level 10 initiating.
Commencing an Master YukiShiro automated code red lockdown procedure.

Blast doors closing can be heard loudly through the corridors when they hit the hard concrete floors.

Droid voice: All Praetorian guards and automated security units, there is an level 10 security breach detected in the council chambers.

This is not an drill!

All praetorian guards and automated units are ordered to act immediately by the code 10 security breach protocols.

Repeat: this is not an drill!

The following droids enter the council chambers and block the doorway.

Security droid voice: Lay down your weapons and prepare to be detained....

Operation Union (Open Text RP. Everyone is welcome to join) Latest?cb=20140423143934
Back to top Go down
Zokon

Zokon

PostSubject: Re: Operation Union (Open Text RP. Everyone is welcome to join)   Operation Union (Open Text RP. Everyone is welcome to join) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 1:55 am

Zokon Looks around and sighs. He the smirks giving off a, "here we go again", face. He slowly gets up and unclog his saber from his belt. He then proceeds to slowly lay his lightsaber on the ground, kicking it towards the security droids.

Easy, I mean no harm. My name is Zokon Byrin. Jedi Master of the Jedi Academy Order on Onossia. I heard you mention Master Kain Yukishiro? I used to be a student here. Please if you may, I would like to speak with him and the other former masters of this order. It is of upmost urgency.

Zokon relaxes and stands at ease.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Operation Union (Open Text RP. Everyone is welcome to join)   Operation Union (Open Text RP. Everyone is welcome to join) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 4:54 pm

The security droid picks up the weapon and performs an quick scan of the weapon.

Security droid: Jedi name and Jedi Academy Order recognized and confirmed.
Name bearer unconfirmed, DNA test unconfirmed, proceeding to a code yellow alert.

Please standby and wait here for further analysis and instructions.

The red flickering lights turn to yellow and blast doors can be heard opening.
A few moments later a new droid enters the room.

Greetings, my name is PP-4Y.
I will be conducting a DNA test to clarify you're Zokon Byrin, old student from this jedi temple.
Do you comply?

Operation Union (Open Text RP. Everyone is welcome to join) Latest?cb=20160127213812
Back to top Go down
Zokon

Zokon

PostSubject: Re: Operation Union (Open Text RP. Everyone is welcome to join)   Operation Union (Open Text RP. Everyone is welcome to join) EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 9:22 pm

Zokon acknowledged the droid by shaking his head.

Greetings PP-4Y. I accept the test. Promise you won't do to much damage. I don't like needles.

Zokon chuckles the shifts his eyes around the room.

So..the temple still has defenses? That's a good sign that a council member has been here but who?

Zokon stops his thought process and aproaches the droid to proceed with the DNA test.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Operation Union (Open Text RP. Everyone is welcome to join)   Operation Union (Open Text RP. Everyone is welcome to join) EmptyWed Sep 26, 2018 5:24 pm

PP-4Y: Pain is something i cannot experience or cause to living organism Master Jedi, i have certain sub routines that prevent harm against others.
These security droids however... lets say we have had enough visitors trying to steal from this temple.

The cleaning i had to do afterwards, damn droids could've helped me but they simply went back to their designated offline locations...

But lets not talk about stains and get back to the DNA test.
We dont use needles anymore, needles are quite crude for an DNA test.
My creators were focussed on technological innovations.

PP-4Y grabs what appears to be some scanning device and starts pressing a few buttons on it.
Soon after the device pops open on the front and a tube shaped device shoots out a few inches.

PP-4Y: Oke open up now Master Jedi, this wont hurt.

PP-4Y takes a quick swap and the tube shoots back into the device.
After pressing a few more buttons the device gives a few beeps.

PP-4Y: DNA testing is done and it seems you're Zokon Byrin. Welcome to the temple Master Jedi.
And if im not rude for asking this Master Jedi, but can you please inform me of how all these DNA files are in my database?

Im surprised how many of these individuals have shared their DNA for security means....

PP-4Y puts away his scanning device while waiting on an answer.
Back to top Go down
Zokon

Zokon

PostSubject: Re: Operation Union (Open Text RP. Everyone is welcome to join)   Operation Union (Open Text RP. Everyone is welcome to join) EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 9:42 am

Zokon strokes his beard, thinking of an answer.

I'm not sure. Perhaps past DNA signitures from previous Jedi that resided in the temple was kept for safe keeping or recognition. Honestly I don't have a strait forward answer. Maybe a small investigation should be preformed. The force reached out to me when I needed help and it brought me here. I think I'm here for more than just a meet up.

The Jedi continued to think, baffled by all the DNA files. He stops thinking and begins to ask more questions.

Who do the other DNA signiture belong too. Are you allowed to pull up their files?
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Operation Union (Open Text RP. Everyone is welcome to join)   Operation Union (Open Text RP. Everyone is welcome to join) EmptyFri Sep 28, 2018 7:33 am

PP-4Y: All files are in my database and available for DNA confirmation.
Files are accessible when required for security breaches such as these but not for public acces.

Maybe the library can help you further on that topic master Jedi.

Is there anything else i can be of assistance with?

PP-4Y seems ready to depart.
Back to top Go down
Zokon

Zokon

PostSubject: Re: Operation Union (Open Text RP. Everyone is welcome to join)   Operation Union (Open Text RP. Everyone is welcome to join) EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 4:26 pm

Zokon pondered for a second. Then he answered.

Yes, I shall go down there. Hopefully there will be some answers to my questions. Thank you for your time.

Zokon takes his leave and heads to the archives hoping to find a solution to the where abouts of the lost masters.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Operation Union (Open Text RP. Everyone is welcome to join)   Operation Union (Open Text RP. Everyone is welcome to join) EmptySat Nov 03, 2018 11:03 am

You're welcome Master Jedi, if you require any assistance, just use the internal com system.
And i will make sure the security droids wont bother you too much or shut down the lighting.

Good luck with your search Master Jedi.

PP-4Y leaves the room and heads away from where he came from
Back to top Go down
Zokon

Zokon

PostSubject: Re: Operation Union (Open Text RP. Everyone is welcome to join)   Operation Union (Open Text RP. Everyone is welcome to join) EmptyThu Nov 08, 2018 2:04 pm

Zokon, while in route to the archives, feels a presence in the temple. Reaching the library, he looks around for clues. Would he find/discover something or someone of intrest?
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Operation Union (Open Text RP. Everyone is welcome to join)   Operation Union (Open Text RP. Everyone is welcome to join) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2018 7:00 am

//Sorry for the extremely late reply.... but im still here!

One thing Zokon notices is that the temple is rather ''clean'' for one that is not being used anymore.
Aside from that the security is rather high....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation Union (Open Text RP. Everyone is welcome to join)   Operation Union (Open Text RP. Everyone is welcome to join) Empty

Back to top Go down

Operation Union (Open Text RP. Everyone is welcome to join)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Angels Jedi Order :: The Jedi Temple :: Dark Angels HQ-
Jump to: