Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's been too long

Go down 
+2
Khatar Pearl
Travi Liki
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zokon

Zokon

It's been too long Empty
PostSubject: It's been too long   It's been too long EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 6:57 pm

Just checking up on everyone as well as seeing if anyone has time for some good old fashioned rp on jka.
Back to top Go down
Galen Durnal III

Galen Durnal III

It's been too long Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been too long   It's been too long EmptyWed Jul 05, 2017 6:34 pm

Well I'm still RPing, but in another clan.
Back to top Go down
Travi Liki

Travi Liki

It's been too long Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been too long   It's been too long EmptyThu Jul 06, 2017 4:39 am

It really has, I am so sad that everything had to fall apart... Though I forgot what happened, my memory is really really bad. It sounds dumb, but what happened again?

Also Galen, is the clan you're in open to new recruits? I need to get back into this
Back to top Go down
http://dajclan.moroccorevolution.net/
Khatar Pearl

Khatar Pearl

It's been too long Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been too long   It's been too long EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 2:37 pm

A year late on this... better than never, right?

All lies out, just going to say it from the perspective I saw all those years ago, it was a case of people stumbling to try and have a dominance over others and a foundation of people who couldn't actually speak about their problems- so they formed groups of friends and constantly talked bad about others instead of facing the issues. Then there was an over abundance of the higher ups taking their powers past what they should have -ever- been allowed to and indiscriminately dictated everything. That is what it was like from -my- perspective.

I won't lie at all either and say I didn't fall under that category; I could barely even speak with people seriously unless I became absolutely livid. If you need proof of that, you should find Revan (The Kel'dor) or even Remi, and if either of them remember me when I was in the voice chat? I would always take everything as a joke, be an odd ball, and I detonated on people who I assumed deserved it... and thankfully I managed to only do that on people who did deserve it. It was just a growing issue of friction and, if you take a look back on it, a lot of immature actions taken to solve problems that weren't as big as when they began than when they ended... just people trying to feel on top.

So, I'll be the first to say, I apologize for anything and everything I did when I was being a fool and taking the feelings, the reactions, and the kindness of others in this group for granted. Part of me partially broke, at one point, back in 2014, when that one Zeltron dude took charge (I can't remember if it was Xera? It was one of the three with that name) and moved everyone to a new server. Take what I say with a grain of salt, call me a liar, nitpick every point... since I remember everyone was really good at doing that when something they disagreed with was shown including myself; but when talking about my frustrations to him and saying how I felt that his promotion part way through the life of his server was illogical and unfitting, considering he displayed distaste towards a person who earned their Knight rank after a year or two of roleplaying and outright refused to give him his rank after the knight password was reset and told his other knights not to give it (I'm sorry again Remi for strong arming you into giving it to them, but it didn't feel right.), we had gotten into a discussion that had him saying: "I bid my time with DAJ for quite awhile, sinking my fingers into everything, so that I could eventually take charge." I don't have screen shots, Xfire is gone, and frankly I don't care. Years of feeling guilty for leaving at that instead of telling others made me get up and quit- and I wasn't even traditionally in the clan myself. But that's in the past...

Now, since that was a jab at one person in particular that made me leave, I'll go out and say what I did wrong. I played two-faced. I showed everyone who talked with me a side that was just so they would believe I was an uncaring person, I would crack jokes at everyone and get information from them to hold against them or tell to others back in another clan that was against them at the time- the one that was run by that Kenobi fellow. I'd say only a handful of people had managed to break that exterior of me though- Remi, Kalma(The Zabrak), Kai, Revan, Gilderoy, Sylar, Dara (Which I know you'll never read this, but I hope to hell you're doing emotionally better.) and a few others that I am unfortunately forgetting their names. When that happened I didn't put up a facade anymore, and I'll be front here; I felt like I failed them entirely by walking away and never picking up the phone to log on Xfire to speak with them again. I sure as hell know I failed Gilderoy twice over since I had the guy on BattleNet and I just removed him. There's a lot more to that, and I know this is disjointed, but I'll try to word it as best as I can when I say this other part.

There were select groups of people who treated others like children. And this isn't something I think anyone can dispute when they look back on things. There was a huge problem with the moderation disappearing, those who stayed acting like they were superior, and then those who had been around longer than others starting to act like they knew what was best for everyone else and that they didn't know exactly what they wanted. There wasn't a day of chatting without some sort of drama sparking.

I'll be frank? I had problems with Xerra, Xera (The Echani), Sylar, Kalma, Avo, Sirius, Marlak, Kain, and many others. And I don't mean that in the way of just petty squabbles- no, there were actual tones of disrespect brought on from them, and many others, that were never addressed and some got away with it because of their positions while others got away with it because those above didn't care to fix it. But I'll tell you one thing: Everyone had a problem with someone and they rarely went out and said it. If they were higher up they'd go behind their rank and speak with this above and keep it disclosed from others but express it to everyone else and influence them. Those below went to those outside of the Clan, and then there were those who took things too far and decided to run people's names into the ground.

When I first saw the "new generation" of people joining in mass to the server, an ass load of people said they hated Macarisil... and you know what? None of them talked to him. That isn't just a contained situation though since that was with everyone else. If you weren't their friend the first time they met you? You were either a tool or someone that they plotted to give bad marks to. And this, from what I saw, was a continuous thing that was happening even back in 2012. I can't tell you how many times I was told how much someone hated Rev, how someone hated Anna, how someone hated Tarm, Avo, Xay, Kai, and some did have legitimate reasons- as I feel I might have with those I had problems with. It was a group of people who legitimately did not like each other in so many ways but wanted to be around each other for RP.

That's all I can say now, and I doubt I'll be back really. If I ever came back to Jedi Academy, despite what I've said here, it would've been to come see my friends once again in DAJ. I had problems with you all, I can get frustrated with you all, I can be nitpicked to hell and back, but I want at the end of it to be known that I loved a majority of you. Everyone got me through some hard times, even with all the conflicts that I saw.

That what I saw, Travi and Zokon. I put the facts of what I witnessed here. I shared why I left. And if I'm called a liar then so be it- I have no reason to lie and I don't want to feel the guilt of failing those I legitimately cared about in my own mind. Sorry for being gloom and preachy. I hope you guys all find a new home if you RP in JA still.

Also, Galen, I want you to know that you were the only Mandalorian who I could honestly stand for the longest period of time ICly. OOC also, you were always a nice guy-- I don't think you'll remember me at all. I RPed on a character called Khell for a bit- and I think I met you on him a few times... it was the person that kept getting called a 'trap'.

Peace out.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

It's been too long Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been too long   It's been too long EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 7:45 am

Somehow this forum stays more active than the people actually still playing jka....

Anyways to reply on your story here i would like to say a few things about how ''some'' things evolved over the jka time period for everyone.

Its hard to run a clan, its hard to satisfy everyone single person and fullfill his or her needs in whatever they are looking for in our rp universe.

With that in mind, everyone has a certain perspective on situations and/or persons.
You can hear a story from someone about me for instance and from that moment on, whenever you see or talk to me, you will somehow look for confirmation of what you have heard is true or not.
In your case thats disrespect, and now keep in mind that for you i might've disrespected you or someone else because you have other views on that matter, however for me it can be completely different or there is a larger story behind all of this.

Ive been with DAJ for a long time and damn ive seen a rollercoaster of events over all those years of time. Almost all the time it was with arguements with others or disputes about ranks or RP wise.

Its hard liking everyone, its hard to being liked by someone and be a friend and leader for someone. Thing is i for instance learned alot about myself, i can be an ass alright but if you want honesty you can get it but dont create your own vision about someone without checking both sides of the story and thats important for everyone, not just on here but for real life matters as well.

We Judge to quickly about others, are manipulated to quickly and are quickly to follow what the majority of people think.

If i offended anyone im sorry, i intended to or you might've simply deserved it or i didnt mean it the way you interpreted it.

If there is anything anyone likes to talk about, just pm me.
Im still gaming and im still having contact with some dudes from DAJ.
Dereck, Jack, Drakyl and sometimes Galen, Avo or Anar.

Just forget all the hate, and whatever has been bothering you, it aint healthy to hold this in for so long.

Take care Khatar Pearl and anyone else who took the time to read this.
Back to top Go down
Galen Durnal III

Galen Durnal III

It's been too long Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been too long   It's been too long EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 10:36 pm

I'll send the link to you via PM. @Travi_Liki
Back to top Go down
Zek Derrek

It's been too long Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been too long   It's been too long EmptyTue Nov 06, 2018 1:32 am

Just had the random thought of checking up on you all. Its nice to see some of ya still linger on for discussion, even though its been so long.
Back to top Go down
Zokon

Zokon

It's been too long Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been too long   It's been too long EmptyWed Nov 07, 2018 7:40 pm

I've actually been thinking about something....
Back to top Go down
Zokon

Zokon

It's been too long Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been too long   It's been too long EmptyWed Nov 07, 2018 8:15 pm

If it is okay of course. But if anyone has time, I'd like to invite you all to a discord call
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's been too long Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been too long   It's been too long Empty

Back to top Go down

It's been too long
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Angels Jedi Order :: The Jedi Temple :: Dark Angels HQ-
Jump to: