Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heard this is where you all hang out these days?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sceers Relmina

Heard this is where you all hang out these days? Empty
PostSubject: Heard this is where you all hang out these days?   Heard this is where you all hang out these days? EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 1:59 am

What the hell happened??

Hey by the way Wink
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Heard this is where you all hang out these days?   Heard this is where you all hang out these days? EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 1:04 pm

Well to make one thing clear, this is my own opinion of how things came to what it is now.

I myself left with some others cause of the feeling things changed inside of DAJ and things were not as the family DAJ used to be.
And of course people start saying the ones that followed me were power hungry and all the standard stuff you get.
Now.. Siri and Vrook came to me with the story they felt DAJ has changed as well to the worst.
For that we discussed some stuff and eventually decided to recreate a DAJ with the old ideals from the past, the DAJ that was once one big family that stood together and not against each other.

So The Galactic Federation(GF), the clan I created back then with some others merged with Vrook and Siri and so the plan took off to prepare everything for a new DAJ.
We want more RPing, play the game and be more involved with each other and with that I mean being more as a family you can depend on.

And well yeah that caused a split in some sort of way but we are keeping the name DAJ alive in our eyes cause we hold onto the ideals we once received from Master Kavar and Master Mutius, the times we felt connected to each other and stood together.

Sofar more and more people left the ‘’old DAJ’’ and our own created DAJ keeps growing, and its not to kill DAJ because we want to keep DAJ alive, we just believe that the ‘’old DAJ’’ yes that’s what we call it now a days…. Was more killing DAJ with its inactivity and what else more than keeping it alive.

So yeah I guess it may sound somewhat… controversial since well this is my own story about everything but I always worked hard for DAJ and I never meant any harm towards them, I actually even offered my own server for use when their server was down.

When we started I received threats…. And to consider those making the threats are ‘’old DAJ’’ members and currently counsilors. I cant remember DAJ ever making threats towards others, and this on an OOC note.

This was enough of an answer for me to keep working hard on what we the council of new DAJ believe is right.

And for that, my version and view on this all.
Its all up to you for what you think was wrong or right, I wont push you into anything I just gave you my story!
Thanks for reading:)
Back to top Go down
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: Heard this is where you all hang out these days?   Heard this is where you all hang out these days? EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 1:39 pm

All I can say is...if I was 'power hungry', I would've went to the old DAJ to get Knight status there instead of Adept here. The rest has been pretty much explained by Kain.
Back to top Go down
Sceers Relmina

PostSubject: Re: Heard this is where you all hang out these days?   Heard this is where you all hang out these days? EmptySat Jan 05, 2019 3:34 pm

And so years later...as you do, I check back again Razz I appreciate the story, sorry for the...very late reply Razz
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Heard this is where you all hang out these days?   Heard this is where you all hang out these days? EmptySun Jan 06, 2019 6:50 pm

Hope you had some nice days with the family during the holidays.
And once again, thanks for reading xD

Take care mate.
Back to top Go down
Sceers Relmina

PostSubject: Re: Heard this is where you all hang out these days?   Heard this is where you all hang out these days? EmptySun May 05, 2024 2:14 am

And I'm back again 5 years later!

Is there anyone left? Did the reboot happen? Just wondering if there's any remnants left as I installed JK again recently. Hope you're all well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heard this is where you all hang out these days?   Heard this is where you all hang out these days? Empty

Back to top Go down

Heard this is where you all hang out these days?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Angels Jedi Order :: The Jedi Temple :: Dark Angels HQ-
Jump to: