Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Voice-Activated Helmet Communicator + Tech Bow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xarav Matoa

Xarav Matoa

Voice-Activated Helmet Communicator + Tech Bow Empty
PostSubject: Voice-Activated Helmet Communicator + Tech Bow   Voice-Activated Helmet Communicator + Tech Bow EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 7:29 am

I require a large set of voice activated communicators for my helmets that can be adjusted on a few different channels. I would also like to ask for a bow specialized for my padawan as a gift. It needs to be durable, and powerful, with a crosshair and perhaps something to make it usable in melee.

Thank you in advance my friends.
Back to top Go down
Leenik Shodu

Leenik Shodu

PostSubject: Re: Voice-Activated Helmet Communicator + Tech Bow   Voice-Activated Helmet Communicator + Tech Bow EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 12:15 pm

Bow for your Padawan is finished and you can pick it up in the cantina at our dorms. Our droid should have it. I left a room for future modifications, like adding scope or bayonet. Bow is made out of special steel which is very lide but perfectly solid and resistant against water and most corrosives.
Voice-Activated Helmet Communicator + Tech Bow Genesisprocamo
Helmets are still being taken care of right now Engineers finished just two of them. If you want to test them out pick them at the same place as your padawan's bow.
Back to top Go down
Angelus

Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Voice-Activated Helmet Communicator + Tech Bow   Voice-Activated Helmet Communicator + Tech Bow EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 3:13 pm

There are three now I done one last night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Voice-Activated Helmet Communicator + Tech Bow   Voice-Activated Helmet Communicator + Tech Bow Empty

Back to top Go down

Voice-Activated Helmet Communicator + Tech Bow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Angels Jedi Order :: Dark Angels Sub-Professions :: Mechanics-
Jump to: