Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Personal Technique: Force Weaving

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

Personal Technique: Force Weaving Empty
PostSubject: Personal Technique: Force Weaving   Personal Technique: Force Weaving EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 3:08 am

Force Weaving

Throughout history, many force users be it Jedi or Sith, or anything in between have developed their own way of using the force. This is one such way... It is a technique that I have developed throughout my lifetime in the order. The only real name I can think of to call it is Force Weaving. It is not a force ability in it self, but more so a form of using it, one that can be applied to many different force abilities.

When Weaving force energy one can amplify the effects of the force abilities greatly, but doing so takes  a much larger amount of concentration, time, and depending on your skill level – energy. Similar to weaving cloth, one weaves force energy, interlocking the threads with each other to create a more potent or durable effect depending on the ability, instead of say, willing the force to create a protective barrier around someone or something. In my opinion, this technique can be easy to start learning, depending on ones aptitude for the force, but extremely difficult to perfect. I feel comfortable enough now, to share my knowledge of Force Weaving with those who are willing to learn, though I will not lie, it will take years for one to be able to perfect the technique for themselves.

Force Protect/Barrier – Tutaminis Skill

Normally, when one uses the Tutaminis skill of barriers, one simply draws on the force to create a physical, if unseen barrier of force energy to protect or hold something. When one applies force weaving to the ability, instead of creating a fully solid wall, one weaves the energy into an interlocking pattern, this creates a much more durable barrier, and if one continues to weave the energy with consistent motion, they create an even stronger barrier and, if shaped and directed properly, can redirect energy based attacks similar to how light reflects in a mirror. This does take consistent focus to be able to sustain however, and can be extremely taxing on an individual should they be unable to pace their energy usage. This is not to be confused with the ability to absorb energy and channel it into something else, as it is not absorbing energy, only reflecting.

Force Healing

In general, healing is using force energy to increase the rate at which cells regenerate and reproduce, and the creation of new cells directly. One uses the force to rejuvenate damaged tissue. When one applies Force Weaving to force healing, they interlock the healing energy to amplify the rate, and overall ability to heal. Instead of healing individual cell layers at a time, one can heal multiple layers at once. They are also able to weave medical solutions such as bacta directly into force energy and flesh, greatly increasing both the effects and the rate at which the solutions are absorbed into the tissue.

(More to come)
Back to top Go down

Personal Technique: Force Weaving
Page 1 of 1