Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

-Request- Rosh in Jedi Robes

Go down 
+3
Jack of Blades
MarlakKhatar
Nuhallis
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

-Request- Rosh in Jedi Robes Empty
PostSubject: -Request- Rosh in Jedi Robes   -Request- Rosh in Jedi Robes EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 7:15 am

So I'm doing a bit of skin work again and I've been looking around and haven't been able to find any yet, But does someone know of, or can make/do/edit the Rosh head with facial hair as seen here > http://jkhub.org/files/file/1825-rosh-jedi/ < Onto some basic/standard jedi robes with hooded and robed variants? Or just add hooded and robed versions to that one?
Back to top Go down
MarlakKhatar

PostSubject: Re: -Request- Rosh in Jedi Robes   -Request- Rosh in Jedi Robes EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 8:25 am

This has nothing to do with skinning , it's modeling.
Back to top Go down
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: -Request- Rosh in Jedi Robes   -Request- Rosh in Jedi Robes EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 12:09 pm

Well, it's a very interesting desire to use Rosh's head in your skin xD.
Back to top Go down
MarlakKhatar

PostSubject: Re: -Request- Rosh in Jedi Robes   -Request- Rosh in Jedi Robes EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 1:36 pm

It tempted me before , but the ammount of work and the results aren't worth it. Best you can do is find someone who's extremly skilled into skinning , have that person move Rosh's face on the JCP model and skin out the needed stuff.
Back to top Go down
Anarhan

Anarhan

PostSubject: Re: -Request- Rosh in Jedi Robes   -Request- Rosh in Jedi Robes EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 3:54 pm

Oh boy, does that mean we are accepting Roshlin now?
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: -Request- Rosh in Jedi Robes   -Request- Rosh in Jedi Robes EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 5:45 pm

XD marlak, first of all, im not a modeler, Im a skinner, I just need the basics done so I can go through and edit and retexture and add things As i see fit, This is basically a model request, Which i should have made more specific, not a skin request. So unless you can say something constructive, don't bother replying again. Razz
Back to top Go down
Leenik Shodu

Leenik Shodu

PostSubject: Re: -Request- Rosh in Jedi Robes   -Request- Rosh in Jedi Robes EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 5:55 pm

He gave you few constructive advices. It's not his fault you didn't want to hear that

Last edited by Leenik Shodu on Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: -Request- Rosh in Jedi Robes   -Request- Rosh in Jedi Robes EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 6:34 pm

Um no, negative opinions are not constructive advise, I personally ENJOY putting hours into skin work, and and results can very by person. If your going to try to deter people away from their projects, then don't comment, all I'm saying.

Edit: I already have a personal skin btw, this is just to something else to work on during my free time.
Back to top Go down
Alssea

Alssea

PostSubject: Re: -Request- Rosh in Jedi Robes   -Request- Rosh in Jedi Robes EmptyMon Apr 14, 2014 9:14 pm

Modelling is a pain with JKA, because its models are not easily accessed.
Back to top Go down
Khatar Pearl

Khatar Pearl

PostSubject: Re: -Request- Rosh in Jedi Robes   -Request- Rosh in Jedi Robes EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 7:13 am

No offense, but Marlak did bring up a fact, it is a modeling request which you've only recently announced, and he did give you his constructive opinion. But anyways- aside from tightening the knot around my neck- erm... I mean, Nuhallis's nips... shoot, let me start again!

From what I can establish, you're asking for Rosh's face on Jedi robes, yes? Well, that can be easly done but the weighing process for it would be EXTREMELY repetative. Also, if it's just a skinning for "something else to work on during (Nuhallis) free time." Then I think people who could model would be more interested in making it wasn't just something for you to fiddle around with on your own time. If you give a reason for it aside from you just wanting let your artistic side run free- which I am *not* attempting to push you away from with this- then more would be willing to do it; hell, I'd do it if you give a reason aside from you just wanting to get artsy with Rosh's tender tush- I mean... uhh... *end*
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: -Request- Rosh in Jedi Robes   -Request- Rosh in Jedi Robes EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 7:37 am

OYE! MAH NIPPLES ARE OFF LIMITS! *slaps khatars hands*

Anyways, Im actually working on it and its not really turning out that shabby... Pretty much all I was really wanting to go for was the hair, but that would have been way more complicated....... if i can get it in a better state ill post screens later...
Back to top Go down
MarlakKhatar

PostSubject: Re: -Request- Rosh in Jedi Robes   -Request- Rosh in Jedi Robes EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 1:47 pm

Douches gonna douche.
Back to top Go down
Khatar Pearl

Khatar Pearl

PostSubject: Re: -Request- Rosh in Jedi Robes   -Request- Rosh in Jedi Robes EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 10:01 pm

Wasn't exactly reaching for your nips, so you've just assaulted a man making a metaphor, I will see you in court...

Anyways, Alssea, what in the deepest pit of FRANCE are you talking about the models not being easily accessed? Do you mean the .glm files? Since those are the models and you can just pop those little ones out without much trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Request- Rosh in Jedi Robes   -Request- Rosh in Jedi Robes Empty

Back to top Go down

-Request- Rosh in Jedi Robes
Page 1 of 1