Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IMPORTANT! - How to get rid of the vehicle ext error +MORE!

Go down 
+2
MarlakKhatar
Nuhallis
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

IMPORTANT! - How to get rid of the vehicle ext error +MORE! Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT! - How to get rid of the vehicle ext error +MORE!   IMPORTANT! - How to get rid of the vehicle ext error +MORE! EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 6:04 am

SO i spent a wile trying to get rid of that vehicle extension error to load the skullship map we are currently useing. But It requires the vehicles apparently, so i did some digging, and found this

http://jkhub.org/tutorials/article/15-error-vehicle-extensions-veh-too-large/

Download the base file, and instead of putting it in base, put it in japlus, and PRESTO you can have as many vehicles and such as you want, it also adds unlimited skin slots in the skin select screen so you can see ALL of them, meaning it removes the caps! so you no longer have to put zzz and so on infront of your skin files and such to make them load last to show up!!!!

And yes, it takes away the model viewer, only a minor bug in my opinion, and not sure if its the map it self, or because of doing this, but the grapple hook seems to be a bit buggy as well.

IMPORTANT! - How to get rid of the vehicle ext error +MORE! Daj11110

Should so sticky this btw...
Back to top Go down
MarlakKhatar

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! - How to get rid of the vehicle ext error +MORE!   IMPORTANT! - How to get rid of the vehicle ext error +MORE! EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 8:36 am

Interesting
Back to top Go down
Jack of Blades

Jack of Blades

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! - How to get rid of the vehicle ext error +MORE!   IMPORTANT! - How to get rid of the vehicle ext error +MORE! EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 12:10 pm

All my settings were reset once I used that map.. But I didn't have any vehicle extension problem.
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! - How to get rid of the vehicle ext error +MORE!   IMPORTANT! - How to get rid of the vehicle ext error +MORE! EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 2:01 pm

I just use JA++, it does that skin thing already, and maps never crash my comp... just another option
Back to top Go down
Anarhan

Anarhan

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! - How to get rid of the vehicle ext error +MORE!   IMPORTANT! - How to get rid of the vehicle ext error +MORE! EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 11:42 pm

does it conflict with japlus and our daj mod?
Back to top Go down
Leenik Shodu

Leenik Shodu

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! - How to get rid of the vehicle ext error +MORE!   IMPORTANT! - How to get rid of the vehicle ext error +MORE! EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 12:23 am

Anarhan wrote:
does it conflict with japlus and our daj mod?
I have no other problems then the one with hook so no
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! - How to get rid of the vehicle ext error +MORE!   IMPORTANT! - How to get rid of the vehicle ext error +MORE! EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 1:05 am

The only skins that do not show up on the selection list on the profile page, are only those who do not have icons for them
but thats fairly simple to get past, just do the standard

/model modelname

and if its a robed or hooded skin just do

/model modelname/Robe
/model modelname/hood

Those should be universal i think...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT! - How to get rid of the vehicle ext error +MORE!   IMPORTANT! - How to get rid of the vehicle ext error +MORE! Empty

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT! - How to get rid of the vehicle ext error +MORE!
Page 1 of 1