Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xarav Padawan bio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xarav Matoa

Xarav Matoa

Xarav Padawan bio Empty
PostSubject: Xarav Padawan bio   Xarav Padawan bio EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:51 am

Hey, so, I've been working on this as a bio for Xarav as a padawan. Those who know my character will know that he was mainly built around sacrifice and courage and the number of times he's thrown himself in the face of death to save a decent amount of students here. My character has defeated quite a few Dark Jedi Masters on missions and his fighting abilities are phenomenal. I was wondering if the story below could get feedback and perhaps approved to work as an explanation?

...The walls are grey with a small splatter of blood across the medical console, the lights are dim, the floor... is wet and red with a small pool of blood. A young, light-red skinned man lays sprawled out across the floor holding his neck with one hand yet he's... so calm. His eyes stare questioningly at an object a few inches away from his face… it's a dagger. He watches his attacker flee the room and he waits…

"The end?.. no... my oath is forever."
"Master Cradik, the students have been evacuated and the Jedi inquisition are on their way! The temple has been secured and the Dark Angels have arrived, we must go now!".. exclaimed a concerned Jedi Knight. Master Cradik stopped, his two former students saw the concern on his face. You didn't have to be a genius to figure out that the Inquisition had arrived. The Angels poured out of the hangar entrance, short of a greeting, they joined Master Cradik.  Moments later, the sky-lights blew out and the Inquisition began dropping in immediately engaging in a combat with the Jedi. They fought, however they proved to be too numerous against the Dark Angels, and they had to evacuate. Master Cradik looked to his students with a smile, “My friends… my family. Your paths do not end here. We are faced with darkness in all corners of the galaxy, and it will stop at nothing until we have all been consumed. Go now… and live to fight another day!” He shouted… and said softly after, “That is an order”. The Knights nodded and they retreated with the Dark Angels and escaped.

“Prepare for our glorious High Inquisitor Mirator! Long live the Inquisition!” The room grew silent and a tall, muscular man entered through the entrance, his robes flowing behind him almost as if in slow motion. “Surrender, Cradik. Your corruption has been surrounded by Light’s wall itself!” The High Inquisitor demanded. Cradik Chuckled.. “*Corruption* has surrounded me in a wall. I will never surrender to darkness for I took my oath to defend the true light, Inquisitor.” They simultaneously ignited their sabers,  “So be it.” The High Inquisitor dove towards Cradik shouting, engaging in combat. They fought for what felt like hours until the earth-cracking sounds of bombs hitting the enclave were heard.. they paused, engaged in a saber lock and Cradik grinned widely “Today I die knowing my family lives on… today… you die knowing your family betrayed you”. The Inquisitor looked panicked, “This is impossible! We’re all down here, what are they doing?!?!”. “You are expendable, it seems…” said Cradik. The High Inquisitor let out a large growl of anger and kicked Cradik back, spun his saber and impaled him— “It’s over Cradik, the light perseveres today. I will personally destroy your order of darkness!” snarled the Inquisitor. Cradik was kneeling down, staring into the eyes of the High Inquisitor, he remained grinning and said “Over?... Haha… no… my oath to protect the light is far from over Inquisitor.” The Inquisitor dis-ignited his lightsaber as Cradik fell lifeless he shouted in anger and ordered the retreat of the enclave as it was being bombarded from their ships.

The legacy continues
“Hey kid! I’m starving, I’ve done nothing wrong and your people are neglecting my basic needs!” the bounty-hunter called to young Xarav Matoa(A Private for the Death Watch, tasked with guarding the detainee). “Hmm… I’m not surprised, I can’t leave her to starve here, prisoner or not.” Thought Xarav.
“One moment, I’ve some rations here you can have.” Xarav opened the door and held his hand out. In the flash of an eye, the bounty hunter’s lips broke into a smile and she swung a dagger into the young man’s neck – he fell, and she made a break out the door.

...The walls are grey with a small splatter of blood across the medical console, the lights are dim, the floor... is wet and red with a small pool of blood. The young Xarav laid sprawled out across the floor holding his neck with one hand yet he appeared to be very calm for someone who was bleeding out. The lights flickered..  his vision went white and he began hearing static noise… the effects of severe blood loss? Seconds passed by and the static began to form into words “My grand-son, you have far too much to accomplish in your life to stop now… There are evils out there that you will face; that your family will face. Death will be knocking on their doors every day. It will knock on yours… your path involves that of sacrifice, that of upholding the twenty-one teachings. You, are courage”. Xarav recognized the voice, though, the trance seemed to end and his vision returned for a few seconds enough to see Nuhallis and the other Jedi rush in to help him… then all went white.

*end*
Essentially, Master Cradik could serve as Xarav's grandfather, who was also the grandmaster of the alzoc order when we went to evacuate it from the inquisition invasion. Cradik essentially sacrificed himself for his two students to live on and continue his fight, and, perhaps because of his stubbornness he refused to become one with the force to continue fighting corruption, perhaps, serving as a guardian of Xarav through the force. It'd explain his combat abilities and quick progression rate. A bit of a tragedy because even through his life-time serving the light, he continues to do so through death. thoughts?

Last edited by Xarav Matoa on Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

Xarav Padawan bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xarav Padawan bio   Xarav Padawan bio EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 3:44 am

I approve dis message. Love seeing in game daj events being used in character development like this. And in bio's...
Back to top Go down
Xarav Matoa

Xarav Matoa

Xarav Padawan bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xarav Padawan bio   Xarav Padawan bio EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 2:02 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xarav Padawan bio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xarav Padawan bio   Xarav Padawan bio Empty

Back to top Go down

Xarav Padawan bio
Page 1 of 1