Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enjoy your time here Friends, but I have to take my Leave :/

Go down 
+9
Talirala
Angelus
Leenik Shodu
Khatar Pearl
MarlakKhatar
Sevi
Nuhallis
Jaina Verda
Galen Durnal III
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Galen Durnal III

Galen Durnal III

Enjoy your time here Friends, but I have to take my Leave :/ Empty
PostSubject: Enjoy your time here Friends, but I have to take my Leave :/   Enjoy your time here Friends, but I have to take my Leave :/ EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 10:39 pm

Well guys, as the topic says .. I am leaving.

Many ask why now ?

Well, A friend of mine made me clear that my Computer addiction got out of control and that I have to focus
more on IRL rather than playing video games on the computer.
And I myself can actually sense or see that this addiction is a very bad influence to me.

But it filled me up with hope, with dreams to live in a virtual world. Well, at least I thought it would do great pleasure to me.
Not everyone accepted this decision of mine. So I have to break off.

I hope you all enjoy your time here at DAJ. Please do not leave the Council alone due to personal reasons which have to do with them or anyone else here. You are a Unit. An Order which keeps together.
And I on my part can tell that I've enjoyed every last minute here with you guys. I had bad times and good times. Times from which we had to recover and times where we had ''wealthness''. Do not throw that all away. Embrace, rise and live your dreams, for that everyone in the future will give you credit for that.

You guys were and are still a part of my life and I will never forget you all.

Maybe I will visit you, but this will be in another time in the future.
It is a decision I simply have to take.

Yours faithfully and with great Honor,
Galen Marek Durnal II.
Back to top Go down
Jaina Verda

Jaina Verda

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy your time here Friends, but I have to take my Leave :/   Enjoy your time here Friends, but I have to take my Leave :/ EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 10:57 pm

Ok buir..... I'll see you somewhen Smile
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy your time here Friends, but I have to take my Leave :/   Enjoy your time here Friends, but I have to take my Leave :/ EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 10:59 pm

Nuuuuuu Galen we wuvs you~!
Back to top Go down
Sevi

Sevi

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy your time here Friends, but I have to take my Leave :/   Enjoy your time here Friends, but I have to take my Leave :/ EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 11:06 pm

Good luck and enjoy whatever you do next, Galen, it's been fun, see you around o.o/
Back to top Go down
MarlakKhatar

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy your time here Friends, but I have to take my Leave :/   Enjoy your time here Friends, but I have to take my Leave :/ EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 11:16 pm

Right , see you in a week or two.
Back to top Go down
Khatar Pearl

Khatar Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy your time here Friends, but I have to take my Leave :/   Enjoy your time here Friends, but I have to take my Leave :/ EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 3:22 am

I like Marlak's post.
Back to top Go down
Leenik Shodu

Leenik Shodu

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy your time here Friends, but I have to take my Leave :/   Enjoy your time here Friends, but I have to take my Leave :/ EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 8:32 am

ROFL Marl
Well I understood you reasons Galen, hope you'll find your decision worthy. And yeah how Marl said Very Happy I'm think as well we'll see you in the week Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Angelus

Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy your time here Friends, but I have to take my Leave :/   Enjoy your time here Friends, but I have to take my Leave :/ EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 8:48 am

Sorry you had to make your leave Sad
Back to top Go down
Talirala

Talirala

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy your time here Friends, but I have to take my Leave :/   Enjoy your time here Friends, but I have to take my Leave :/ EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:25 am

Sad to see you go, Galen, but.. Y'gotta do what you gotta do, I guess.
Farewell, friend.

Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy your time here Friends, but I have to take my Leave :/   Enjoy your time here Friends, but I have to take my Leave :/ EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 11:08 am

Good luck Galen.

Just weird your friend would give you that advice after you been gone for months(for us) working on your exams and what not and that it might affect you since you are gaming too much 0.o.

But that can just be me xD

Take care lad.
Back to top Go down
Anarhan

Anarhan

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy your time here Friends, but I have to take my Leave :/   Enjoy your time here Friends, but I have to take my Leave :/ EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 3:26 pm

I'd hate to see who is next to leave O.o

I hope you visit us soon again, good luck wherever you choose to go.
Back to top Go down
Aegon

Aegon

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy your time here Friends, but I have to take my Leave :/   Enjoy your time here Friends, but I have to take my Leave :/ EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 3:37 pm

Nuuuu :C Has fun Galen
Back to top Go down
LukaNuva

LukaNuva

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy your time here Friends, but I have to take my Leave :/   Enjoy your time here Friends, but I have to take my Leave :/ EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 4:13 pm

Farewell my friend, and may the force be with you. By my honor as a Mando, if you ever need help, I will come.

Because to me you aren't gone. Simply marching away.

Until we meet again, ner'vod.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy your time here Friends, but I have to take my Leave :/   Enjoy your time here Friends, but I have to take my Leave :/ Empty

Back to top Go down

Enjoy your time here Friends, but I have to take my Leave :/
Page 1 of 1