Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

--Closed-- Travi Liki

Go down 
+4
Talirala
Kain
Nuhallis
Travi Liki
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Travi Liki

Travi Liki

--Closed-- Travi Liki Empty
PostSubject: --Closed-- Travi Liki   --Closed-- Travi Liki EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:03 am

(RP)Name - Travi Liki

(RP)Gender - Male

(RP) Age - 8

(RP)Race - Anomid

(RP)Place of Birth - Yablari

(RP)Why do you want to become a Dark Angels Jedi? - To please my father, who always wanted to be a jedi but couldn't find the force.

(RL)Age - 13 (I know it's young but I'm great at roleplaying)

(RL)Do you have friends/brothers/sisters in DAJ? - Ralek, who is my friend in school.

(RL)Have you read the DAJ Constitution and agreed to follow DAJ rules? - I'm reading them right now! And of course I'll agree, because i want to get into here and not get kicked out. (Edit: I have read the Constitution and I agree.)

(RP)Have you ever been a member of the Dark angels jedi before? and if so who/what rank were you? - Nope!

(RP)Previous Clans - None, I've been a loner. I was think of joining the JAWA clan, but I gave up on that idea, mustering up the courage to come here.

(RP)Short Biography - Travi Liki was alone when he was 7. His parents thought it was the right thing to do for him, having him go off the planet and fare for his own. A ship came to Yablari and he boarded it. He landed in Coruscant, meeting many people. He wants to please his father, who always told Travi he wanted him to do great things. He is still in direct contact with his parents and send them credits weekly.

Last edited by Kain on Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:45 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Editing stuff)
Back to top Go down
http://dajclan.moroccorevolution.net/
Travi Liki

Travi Liki

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Travi Liki   --Closed-- Travi Liki EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:05 am

Also the Liki is pronounced "Ly-kee" not leaky as some people might think it was that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Travi Liki

Travi Liki

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Travi Liki   --Closed-- Travi Liki EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:09 am

Also, again, I can add more to the bios if you guys want. It was supposed to be short so I made it short.  lol! I completely read the constitution now.
Back to top Go down
Travi Liki

Travi Liki

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Travi Liki   --Closed-- Travi Liki EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:44 am

I'm changing the part where my parents get killed off to them sending me off. apparently it's an overused thing.

Last edited by Travi Liki on Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A space was needed)
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Travi Liki   --Closed-- Travi Liki EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 6:30 am

Welcome to daj! Both the servers are currently locked due to security issues, but im sure you will be approved to get the passwords soon.
Back to top Go down
Travi Liki

Travi Liki

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Travi Liki   --Closed-- Travi Liki EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 8:10 am

Vigil wrote:
Welcome to daj! Both the servers are currently locked due to security issues, but im sure you will be approved to get the passwords soon.

Yes, Ralek told me that something happened so you needed to put on a lock. He refused to give me the password though, which is good! Off to sleep!  Sleep 
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Travi Liki   --Closed-- Travi Liki EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 9:03 am

Welcome Ly Kee (^.^)

Thanks for putting this much energy in your application and that you are willing to adjust it where needed.
I want to wish you the best of luck in your trial period and about the whole server being locked, that will be taken care of, just wish to ask you to be alittle patient.

Back to top Go down
Talirala

Talirala

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Travi Liki   --Closed-- Travi Liki EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 10:14 am

Best of luck with your hopeful period, Travi!
Hope to see you on the server soon.
Back to top Go down
Travi Liki

Travi Liki

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Travi Liki   --Closed-- Travi Liki EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 3:53 pm

Thanks, to both of you!
Back to top Go down
Leenik Shodu

Leenik Shodu

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Travi Liki   --Closed-- Travi Liki EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 4:12 pm

Best of luck in the clan. I hope you'll have a lot of fun RPing with us
Back to top Go down
Sylar Rush

Sylar Rush

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Travi Liki   --Closed-- Travi Liki EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:08 pm

Travi Liki wrote:
I'm changing the part where my parents get killed off to them sending me off. apparently it's an overused thing.

Someone actually read my guide for once. This one is very pleased.
Welcome to the Dark Angels Jedi Order, I wish you luck in your hopeful period, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me or the other knights/masters/council members.

Seeing how you have adjusted your bio multiple times, I see that you adjust easily, you will fit in here just fine. ^.^b
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Travi Liki   --Closed-- Travi Liki EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:46 pm

Servers are open for use, no password required, hope to see you soon.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Leos

Sirius Leos

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Travi Liki   --Closed-- Travi Liki EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 3:51 pm

apologies we don't really want to have many more orphans in the clan xD but good thinking changing it on your own +10 points to hufflepuff
Back to top Go down
Ralek

Ralek

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Travi Liki   --Closed-- Travi Liki EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 7:34 pm

I was going to come on and advise your bio, since you told me you posted it beforehand, but dare i say you dont need it.

Ill be watching.
Back to top Go down
Travi Liki

Travi Liki

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Travi Liki   --Closed-- Travi Liki EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 8:48 pm

Thanks, so does this mean I'm accepted, or still just proving my worth?  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --Closed-- Travi Liki   --Closed-- Travi Liki Empty

Back to top Go down

--Closed-- Travi Liki
Page 1 of 1