Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Warning from Starlight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylar Rush

Sylar Rush

A Warning from Starlight Empty
PostSubject: A Warning from Starlight   A Warning from Starlight EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 3:26 pm

A Warning from Starlight

Earlier that day, news had reached the Temple that a Third Empire had been inaugurated into the galaxy. The Jedi of the Dark Angels Order did not know how to respond. The Empire for whom they had been allied with, was just blamed for unleashing an Infection that was raging across the Galaxy, meanwhile the Vong had mysteriously retreated, a quizzical move that left everyone on edge. The Order was very confused and we needed someone to show us the way. After the Order’s diplomats returned from Corellia, Master Sirius, one of the Order’s guiding stars, curiously left the Temple to go aid the Empire. There was much apprehension in the Temple that night as everyone went to bed.

I was up late working on my Telekinetics training when I spotted Sevi Zurrash sneaking around. She went to the baths and I couldn’t think of why she would do that. Then I remembered that there was a cave under the temple.
I dove under the baths and swam to the alcove. I re-emerged from the water and tried to use my Nautolan abilities to try and feel where she was, my power being magnified by the water around me. I figured out where she was and swam to her.

I asked her where she was and I saw a frightening sight, two, large blue eyes staring at me from beneath the water. I shouted “What is that?” The eyes simply replied, “That? One should not judge what one looks like, squid.” I realized I had insulted the eyes and apologized, as did the eyes.

I placed my hand in the water to try to feel its emotions, and I couldn’t feel anything... or rather I felt everything, it was so overwhelming, I knew this creature was powerful. She said she had a Bond with Master Sirius, just like <Name Deleted Here> with <Object Deleted Here> will someday.

She said she was a Keeper, a Keeper of everything, the rocks, the trees... the planet, her kin. I asked if she was of the First Age, and if she predates the dragons from Master Sirius’ tales, she said “she was not... the Dragons did not bring the fire that destroyed the world, the corruption within them did. We felt ourselves above greed.. above power...But we were wrong...Within us lies a darker heart than even you, I am a Dragon...”

A large whoosh of wind bursted through the room, with a single beat of wings a large
Dragon with gleaming white scales glistened in the light from above. Its eyes an icy blue, and its scales shimmered, radiating an almost glowing light. It was so big it encompassed the entire room. She said, “Do not be afraid little mortals, I am not of my darker kin, they have not awoken, yet.”

We asked if her kin were close to awakening, she responded “I do not know.. When you arrived the springs of the Force that binds this planet re-awoke it awoke many of us perhaps the flow is not yet strong enough.” I realized that my previous theory about The Jedi arriving on the planet was the cause of the  awakening of the old creatures with their strong connection to the Force was true.

I asked her name... Vllrinkingraass she said, but said we could call her Eenath, Starlight in the language of her Woodland kin.

I thought about her name, then I remembered that the creature I met in an abandoned village a few weeks ago spoke in the same way. I asked if she could translate some of the writings we had collected, this is from the book of stories I found...

“The Galaxy next will fall..
Events have already begun that will destroy all...
t is folly to resist.. merely pray we remain separate
Far .. far away..
Your Galaxy is doomed
The ancients went to their realm before
They found only violence, and told of the
Coming dark
A Darkness with no light..
One that we ourselves would create
They sealed our mortal-made portals to their realm
And vowed never to speak of travel there again
Alas.. they have come and we must bow to our fate...
Fate, as it is written in the waves of magic
The Darkness people believe began here..”

She continued, “ The book is in the language of the first age, it speaks of forgotten history.... weapons... riddles... and fairy tales,” her voice changed, “It is not true, The Darkness was created by mortal hands, they gave you the tools to your own end.”

She stood upright and said sternly, “Myself and my un-fallen kin will stand with you, but heed my warning it will not be enough... perhaps a final clue for you... That which gives life.. may also take it away.”
The Genesis Weapon, I thought. “Where will you be, if we must call upon you again?” I asked
“If I am not here, then I will be hunting, and I will return when my Master, Sirius, calls upon me, for we are bound strongly... if he dies, I die.”

I asked her one final question... <Conversation Deleted>
She gave us one final clue...

“If you were beings bent on destruction and you fought an undefeatable unity what would your action be... I have been alive for several thousands of Millennia, sometimes it is good to sit and think... but if a fire was spreading, you wouldn’t sit there and think about putting it out, you would do it. The time is to decide, what is right, and what is wrong.”

In a single flap of her wings, she dove into the water and submerged beneath it.
She gave us many things, the translation to a story which i can use to translate the rest of the writing, she told us the types of Bonds that can be created between a Jedi and another creature, but most importantly she told us something was coming, and that we need to act, now.

-Tyrael Ba’al

<Entry Ends>

<For Complete Entry Contact Tyrael Ba’al>

<Master Sirius’ Approval Must Be Granted>
Back to top Go down
Sirius Leos

Sirius Leos

A Warning from Starlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Warning from Starlight   A Warning from Starlight EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 3:59 pm

approved boyo
Back to top Go down

A Warning from Starlight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Angels Jedi Order :: The Jedi Temple :: Jedi Archives-
Jump to: