Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Concerning the Recent "Politics"

Go down 
+8
Sylar Rush
Delacorix
Baal
Pra Viilon
Sirius Leos
Angelus
Kain
Aramis 2
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aramis 2

Concerning the Recent "Politics" Empty
PostSubject: Concerning the Recent "Politics"   Concerning the Recent "Politics" EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 2:27 am

Not really politics since they shut us out because they didn't like what they were hearing, but, nevertheless.

http://darkangelsjedi.prophpbb.com/post134.html#p134

Last edited by Aramis 2 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Recent "Politics"   Concerning the Recent "Politics" EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 8:43 am

Since they like to spam our forums with a story of how bad me and the council is, i like to ask everyone who wishes to read the story to speak with Aramis and ask for it.

Cause if these ''politics'' only contain insults towards me and others its making me very tired.

If anyone has any questions related this his story which he will send to you on xfire if he or yourself approaches him, i will be available to answer any questions if you wanna ask me or the council.

But watch out!
I might ban you!  Shocked
Back to top Go down
Angelus

Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Recent "Politics"   Concerning the Recent "Politics" EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 9:02 am

This is kinda of borring now. I am New to this whole RPing on jka what I have seen so far is this "new DAJ" is worth being apart off. The "old daj" is not, as I posted an application on the old website/forums I was spoken to mikaru vi.

How ever while speaking to this person he seemed very immature trying to convince me that Kain was useless. However I have only spoken to him over xfire, he has been more mature than anything. So I like this clan.

Since joining this clan all I have seen is the old daj is harassing this newly formed daj. If the New council do not want nothing to do with the old group so be it leave us alone? And grow up, it is just a game. Nothing wrong with another clan using same name. That brings me to the point the old daj is dormant/dead Evan the forums.

I'm sorry Kain drykal Sirius vrook anyone on the Council I forgot to mention. About my little rant, this is my view only!
Back to top Go down
Sirius Leos

Sirius Leos

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Recent "Politics"   Concerning the Recent "Politics" EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 11:32 am

It's fine ... If anything I'm glad the members are speaking out about this
Back to top Go down
Pra Viilon

Pra Viilon

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Recent "Politics"   Concerning the Recent "Politics" EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 11:59 am

There are many people playing JKA, some younger, some older.
When I was younger I used to take it more serious, but now it is all boring me to hell.
There is enough problems in real life, enough drama, enough BS.
This is just a game indeed! People play it for fun. Also, we RP to learn something new, to grow more mature, to enjoy what the Jedi life would be like from the clan's perspective.
The bottom line is: enjoy it, or don't be here. There is nothing more to it, really.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pra_viilon.webs.com/
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Recent "Politics"   Concerning the Recent "Politics" EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 12:25 pm

I read the article they wrote and I don't really care for it. This is an awesome server run by a good group of people. While I have not been here that long, I can tell that much. So keep doing what you are doing guys, let the haters hate.
Back to top Go down
Aramis 2

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Recent "Politics"   Concerning the Recent "Politics" EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 2:55 pm

If it's really "just a game" and about "having fun", why is multi clamming such a big deal? Not saying it happened, just asking a question. Of this game really isn't that big a deal for you, and you just want people to have fun, then it doesn't make sense to ban someone who wants to be part of two clans. The same can be said about Jaus being arrested (apparently) for leaving the temple. Really now? Come on. But, like I said, I've never cared much myself for this clan, only reason I spoke up was because canids got bent over a stump. Also, I'd like an answer to the above points concerning Jaus' incarceration, why people are getting banned for being in two role play clans if it's truly just a game meant for people to have fun, et cetera. And I'm still curious as to why no council member has answered my points from my last topic, which is the whole reason the spamming happened.
Back to top Go down
Aramis 2

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Recent "Politics"   Concerning the Recent "Politics" EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 2:56 pm

Vaboda* not candida. iPhone is screwy
Back to top Go down
Sirius Leos

Sirius Leos

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Recent "Politics"   Concerning the Recent "Politics" EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 3:23 pm

Multiclanning has never been permitted in the dark angels jedi, it in and of itself is a bannable offense... We are of course a clan, as opposed to a community.

We do have fun as a group of people that enjoy following the clans rules, many members are willing to follow those.

Jauslyn is well aware that those under the rank of knight IRP are not permitted to leave the temple, therefore she has been ''arrested'' IRP This has not stopped her role-playing as i have seen her on the sever numerous times interacting with people, her punishment has been IRP only due to her characters actions although she is well aware of the Rules.

I apologize if rules was misunderstood at any point

Rules - one of a set of explicit or understood regulations or principles governing conduct or procedure within a particular area of activity.

It makes me happy to see you are interested in the role-play here! Perhaps however this is not the best course of interest as a council member of a newly formed clan, i would like to suggest that perhaps you should invest less time on our forums and instead place more effort into making your clan the best it can be!

However as in accordance with our multi-clanning protocols if one is found to be in two clans then they will be banned. This is in the aim of following our rules and regulations, which we feel we must uphold in order to keep the clan functional.

Several members have issued statements about their distaste of the comments you are leaving on the forums and while i am inclined to neither agree nor disagree it seems to be having a negative effect on the atmosphere within the clan and i must ask that you cease and desist with these topics and further posts.

Please bear in mind that while this game is not a big deal to me, the management of this clan IS a big deal to me and im sure the rest of the councilors that take their time to manage it.

You are entitled to your own opinions however i would prefer that you keep it to yourself. As i said above several clan members have issued comments about their dislike of your posts. As such you may feel free to post them on your own forum.

Thanks for your time!

Edit: i have felt fit to set your name to something more appropriate considering that the Voice of reason

Reason
think, understand, and form judgements logically.

Is subjective.
Back to top Go down
Angelus

Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Recent "Politics"   Concerning the Recent "Politics" EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 3:35 pm

Sirius Leos wrote:

Rules - one of a set of explicit or understood regulations or principles governing conduct or procedure within a particular area of activity.

Just to like to add, I find the rules are like real life contract. If a clan specifies no multiclanning then you need to follow it, otherwise you break the contract.

If a clan says you can multiclan then so be it.

Its just terms and conditions they hold. It's the same for a lot of clans out there. Even outside of jk.

Sorry if I spoke out of turn, I will retire from this conversation. Angelus
Back to top Go down
Aramis 2

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Recent "Politics"   Concerning the Recent "Politics" EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 4:12 pm

Why is management of this clan a big deal to you when ou allowed the old DAJ to die? It says in the constitution we all supposedly read and agreed to council can be rotated out if they were not doing their duties, which is why this break was viewed as such a big thing in the first place. If you thought DAJ was dying, state it public ally and call for a rotation of council seats. There was no need for the break. Except for a power struggle.

Also, while you have members telling their councillor to their face they love your clan and hate me and my comments, I also get words from YOUR members about how ridiculous this clan is becoming, and they're glad we spoke up, though it's not our place as non-members, because your members are too scared to create ripples and makes waves.

Also, I'm on my forums just as much as yours sir! Just because people keep me updated on my thread doesn't mean I'm shirking off on my duties. Or did you sit in your stagnant council seat for so long the capacity of work was skewed to you?
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Recent "Politics"   Concerning the Recent "Politics" EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 4:57 pm

Oke interesting points made but if i my say this in my own opinion about certain points you make?

Although because i left seemed like ''spite'' in your eyes, i more left with the reason that some people were to ignorant to listen to some strong valid points i had at the time which were even backed up by a councilor at that time..

But aside from that....

I am aware that some of our members find that our rule enforcement is ridiculous and i have heard several people about those topics as well(even none members).

However, we made these rules in best intensions for our clan, these rules were also enforced in the original DAJ and we as the council believe it is for the best intensions for the clan.

So yeah, we have a few members that disagree because they find it ''ridiculous'' like you said yourself and we have those that dont care and follow them.
I mean there are always people that disagree with some rules and even if they find it ridiculous we will keep these rules no matter how much certain people will rant on about these topics.

I mean why should we keep rules if a few people disagree and isntantly removing them because some dont like em? That isnt making sense...

And tbh i dont believe the members are too scared to ''create ripples and make waves'' they have had their arguements and just know we wont bend our finger just because they dont like it.

Some rules are there to be kept up and enforced, some can be altered if a majority finds it ''ridiculous'' for the clan.

As for the council seat rotation mentioned in the first paragraph by yourself..
You know this is a sensitive topic and imo its difficult to judge the situation since i was already gone at the time Siri and Vrook left themselves.

However i like to give you my opinion when i still was a member of old DAJ.

I think that cause of the council that was there at the time it was impossible to call for a council rotation, maybe it would always be a very difficult topic to bring up.

Some people have close bonds to the councilors, some dont and the ones in council find that they earned their place and are allowed to sit there untill they want to leave or w.e.

So bringing up such a topic at a high rank may cause a disfavor towards the council, in which the councilors may probably judge you for only wanting ''back'' or ''gaining'' a council rank and take some of the command yourself.

More or less like a coup.

I mean its very hard for a person to accept their own flaws at the current time, and this can mean the inactivity the councilor has or the decisions one make.

Therefor, what happened has happened and well we have been here for quite the time now.

Accept the decision made by those that did, and move on, and continue to focus on your own clan?
I mean i dont understand why everything we say is immediatly ''bad judgement'' and ''ridiculous'' jsut because we enforce our rules or that fact that you dont agree with us.

Its our clan with our rules, why join, accept them and afterwards complain?
Back to top Go down
Sirius Leos

Sirius Leos

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Recent "Politics"   Concerning the Recent "Politics" EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 5:13 pm

A number of personal issues at the time prevented me from fufilling my duties as a councilor at that time, i grant you that. It is not something i am ashamed of, nor am i condoning my absence for the period. This is something i have never done, i did not once say that this division need be done for the sake of a council seat for my lovely bum.

There are multiple reasons this 'division' was originally started, however i feel that with the time that has passed, that is irrelivant and is merely prodding old wounds that have already healed. Insulting my abscence at the time is below the belt.

If you did not notice, i was present back at the old dark angels jedi order quite content with my master rank for the period of two weeks or more, i did not fuss about my rank, nor was this actually an issue. I will not go into them because i do not wish to slander or insult anyone based on my personal feelings in this matter.

Aramis wrote:
Also, while you have members telling their councillor to their face they love your clan and hate me and my comments, I also get words from YOUR members about how ridiculous this clan is becoming, and they're glad we spoke up, though it's not our place as non-members, because your members are too scared to create ripples and makes waves.

Those i have spoken to personally about this are sick of the drama. This is largely not our own fault, as such we have asked you and your kin to discontinue the trolling and un-neccesary allegations. As kain says in his above post, people have posted topics containing sensitive subject matter before. These concerns have ALWAYS been brought up at council meeting and discussed, whether we modify rules slightly or continue to enforce them, a decision has been made about the issues caused by the event.

Aramis wrote:
Also, I'm on my forums just as much as yours sir! Just because people keep me updated on my thread doesn't mean I'm shirking off on my duties. Or did you sit in your stagnant council seat for so long the capacity of work was skewed to you?

I find that a largely innapropriate comment! as though i was implying that you had nothing better to do than be on our forums! HOWEVER that said it must be said that clan responsibilities here seem to tie my hands from posting such slander on your forums. Wait... no thats not simply because of my responsibilities, its because i value this clan MORE than i value my attempts to change peoples opinions that quite frankly will not be changed. Your opinions are not my buisness, you are not a member of this clan. Should anyone IN this clan wish to talk to me about anything regarding things that they do not like, most if not all come to me with it regardless of how they feel i will react.

I have said my two cents, now allow me to make this very clear... at no point have i openly insulted you in this discussion! nor has kain, i believe you have aimed multiple petty insults in this thread My comments about your posts on this forum were due to my feeling that it is counter intuitive for you to post such aggressive arguments on others forums!

Now while my nice butt sits on my stagnant council seat i will continue to work towards the goal of keeping the members as happy as humanly possible within this apparent clan of mediocrity which seems to provide your nostrils with the flaring scent of a rather pungent rotting fish

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sirius Leos

Sirius Leos

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Recent "Politics"   Concerning the Recent "Politics" EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:42 pm

Xayton is and will remain banned.

Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Recent "Politics"   Concerning the Recent "Politics" EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 6:50 pm

Oke lets see you use ''one event'' in which Mazik raged at me without the fact he ''listened'' to me and that fixes the reason why i leave.

Oke seems legit...

Anyways i impersonated a member to keep eyes on Dax and Azahe that day.
Reason? Well i guess as a master of the order it is my duty to keep an eye on people for not messing up an ongoing RP or to create some weird RP which can lead to the death of a hopeful.

And yes the reason i impersonated a member was because Azahe and Dax were chatting to ''mess'' with the hopefuls which was told to me by Jack(who was at that moment giving a class if i recall correctly).
He was online on the server and warned me, and you can say whatever you want about it but thats what happened.

And the councilor who backed me up with doing this for the sake of ''enforcing'' rules was Vrook, who was still councilor at the time.

The fact that Mazik jumps in and rages at me without ASKING me what exactly happened never occured.
No the fact that i spy and apparently accuse his ooc friends is way out of line here.

But of course i was ripped a new one and thats why i left.
Alot happened before that, alot has been discussed before that even if you like to try and bring it in a different light.

Aside from that, i never recruited anyone because that was not my way, i spoke with people and asked their opinion, something you seem to do here now as well, so that means you are recruiting here too...

I had my own server, i enjoyed my own server(which i still do) and i enjoy RPing here without the BS you keep telling me.

Dont change a story and stop being the dick head that thinks he knows everything better.

Oh right my ''strong valid points''

* The fact that certain people got favorized and received a high rank for no good input in DAJ(yes imo).

* The fact that rule enforcement was not done well(yes imo)

* The fact that people(now even members) were just on the server to troll and do SHIT for trainings/classes or on missions(yes imo).

* The fact that certain people should step up and do something about this(pointing at council in my point of view).

* The fact certain people were laming for no apparent reason without being punished.

Shall i continue cause ive been worknig on rule enforcement alot in old DAJ.
But hey you cant find it anywhere so it must be a load of lies right?

Seriously Xay, stop trying to make me look like some ''idiot'' ''dictator'' ''spiteful'' or whatever else while ive worked my ass off during that time i was a member of old DAJ.
Back to top Go down
Sylar Rush

Sylar Rush

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Recent "Politics"   Concerning the Recent "Politics" EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:36 pm

He enters the room, and takes off his cloak, hanging it over the chair. Upon brushing his shoulders to rid himself of the dandruff and dust, he clears his throat.

Introduction to logic.

Hello, to most new members, my name is Sylar Rush, the knight of the Dark Angels Jedi Order.
To old members I am known as Gerrah, or Aya Durnal, in the past, and I am here to dispel the illusion of grandeur by our guests Xayton Kuran and Aramis D´almuri and everyone else who feel they are " superior " than other members. First of all, I am known as being neutral in almost every conflict, and everyone knows I rarely pick favorites, and attempt to befriend everyone and be respectful to all parties that are currently here, or in the other Dark Angels Jedi Order.

With that said, I am deciding to put my foot down firmly and present you with the facts of what was going on in the past in the old Order. I have mostly kept to myself, observing from the metaphoric shadows of how old DAJ worked, and who had more say in a specific matter than others. The more veteran members were allowed to break the rules without any repercussions, whilst the new members, that were not veterans or were generally new to the Roleplaying art got punished and were not given a chance. There were instances, where the masters acted like Sith Lords. Looks to Aramis and Taziel. But they were not the only ones, but they set examples to other people how a Jedi " should act ". Let me remind you, during that time, we were set as Gray Jedi, but in time, we switched back to being regular Jedi, and the constant sith-isms continued despite the fact we were following the code of Odan Urr.

Now, with that said, I have seen knights and up using administrator powers during role-play to win in certain situations, or just generally to mess with other members for their own personal amusement. May I remind you that such transgressions are a bannable offense. Instead of that, they received a verbal warning and a slight slap on the wrist. You may be amazed now, but it gets better. In the past, we had a hopeful by the name of Xyxola Mendez, who was relatively new to role-playing entirely, and the said person was quite young and rash which is excusable, but the treatment Xyxola received was not. During all role-plays Xy participated in, everyone treated him like dirt, and in the end was...Wait for it...Was EATEN, cannibalism style by two members of the Order. Instead of being severed from the Force and thrown in jail, the perpetrators were not punished at all.

This was during the reign of Mazik, when he under guile took Vrook´s grand-master position during Vrook´s inactivity period. But that is not all, Mazik turned a blind eye to every and all request by us, the members and only promoted those he then trusted, while we, the junior members were kept behind. I have seen people skyrocket from padawan-hood to master in a matter of a few months. Some people had no ranks, and were later given a seat on the Council, bypassing all ranks in question, to the most controlling rank in the community.

After a short while, when Mazik forsake the old DAJ, Taziel, Dax and a few others took over, and assumed control, then everything went down-hill from there. The anime-isms and OP-isms and every other ism you can imagine intensified tenfold. The members got turned a deaf ear and a blind eye to every request and complaint with just the same excuse they always used " trust the Council ". Naturally, some of us got fed up with this type of devious behavior and declination of quality of the role-play and lack of a cohesive story-line, and we tried to make a split. We gathered a few members and made a new community, but alas, lack of resources and intimidation done to our members by the said Council snuffed out the " rebellion " if you will. After being disrespected and humiliated by most " loyal " members, a lot of us had enough of the old DAJ and left.

Keep in mind, this was before this DAJ was formed. And there are a lot of other situations I have failed to mention that went on, on that clan. And now, half of their Council still consists of most of the members that caused these issues that we went away from, if you wish to join their community, be my guest, but logic tells me that this DAJ has done more in a month, than they did in 2 years.

With the floodgate now open, I take my leave of this discussion, hoping my rant may clear some questions and give you an insight on what they are like. I am sorry Aramis, Xayton and co. but you have no promise to create something that is quality, you are biased and prone to favorite a lot of people, and keep those you do not trust under your thumb. With that said, adieu.

He bows humbly, turns to take up his cloak, and puts it on, straightening out the cloth, as he walks out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Alssea

Alssea

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Recent "Politics"   Concerning the Recent "Politics" EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 8:16 pm

Oh, I can't stay away from this, like usual.

And like Sylar, I am neutral, but instead of trying to be friends with everyone, you all know my kind of neutrality: attack EVERYBODY!

With that said, these insult posts are not very dignified and seriously just need to stop at this point.

Though, I will be the first to defend the "Sith" RP in the old DAJ, since it was an element in the RP that could lead to interesting situations. Even now, darker characters are allowed in the third DAJ, which I personally am in favour of, since contrast leads to more dynamic daily RP in my opinion.

As for all the arguing over what council was worse: I wouldn't really know. Yeah, not particulary helpful, sorry, but I didn't experience enough of either to judge.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Recent "Politics"   Concerning the Recent "Politics" EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 9:40 pm

Oh right.. i forgot to answer one thing...

''Where is the proof for Vaboda's ban?''

Oke well thats answered quite easily..

His application date at your newly formed DAJ: Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:28 am

His acceptance date in the newly formed DAJ: Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:32 pm

His retirement date at our DAJ: Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:56 pm Sirius Leos Group modified Member Vaboda has been added in group Fallen Angel

His ban data at our DAJ: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:51 am Sirius Leos Group modified Member vaboda has been deleted in group Fallen Angel

Broke the multiclanning rule, therefor he received the punishment he has now.

So dont give the BS you joined them after the ban and dont say we didnt had any reason/proof for your ban.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Leos

Sirius Leos

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Recent "Politics"   Concerning the Recent "Politics" EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 11:15 pm

Near in mind aves your character technically has a dark past which means under certain situations we do allow it.... We mostly posted that rule to keep making dark characters while being unable to Roleplay it adequately
Back to top Go down
Garik D'almuri

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Recent "Politics"   Concerning the Recent "Politics" EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 4:45 am

Jesus, I don't think their is anymore point to topics like this. Everything turns to general insults and opinions. We get it, you all fucking hate each other, big surprise. All this has done is turned all of us into huge hypocrites, all of us are guilty, no one just wants to admit it. I think at this point, if you wanna keep arguing and complaining, that you should take it to XFire, instead of flaming on forums, cause it's making you all look like a bunch of children fighting over a toy.
Back to top Go down
Asiata Vector

Asiata Vector

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Recent "Politics"   Concerning the Recent "Politics" EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 5:01 am

Garik D'almuri wrote:
Jesus, I don't think their is anymore point to topics like this. Everything turns to general insults and opinions. We get it, you all fucking hate each other, big surprise. All this has done is turned all of us into huge hypocrites, all of us are guilty, no one just wants to admit it. I think at this point, if you wanna keep arguing and complaining, that you should take it to XFire, instead of flaming on forums, cause it's making you all look like a bunch of children fighting over a toy.
Back to top Go down
Alssea

Alssea

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Recent "Politics"   Concerning the Recent "Politics" EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:36 am

Agreed with Garik, let's keep this an interesting conversation, instead.

Sirius Leos wrote:
Near in mind aves your character technically has a dark past which means under certain situations we do allow it.... We mostly posted that rule to keep making dark characters while being unable to Roleplay it adequately

I actually meant dark characters, not characters with a dark past. Avea is the perfect example: before she was turned to the light, the conversations she had with the jedi were, sadly, usually more interesting, because it was ethical believes and philosophies clashing.

Playing a genuinely selfish or outright evil character just has its charmes. Even a good-natured person with different view-points can cause some interesting RP (like Savena), but doesn't fit into a jedi temple, where everyone is exactly there, because they wish to persue the same philosophy.
Back to top Go down
Aramis 2

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Recent "Politics"   Concerning the Recent "Politics" EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:48 am

Sylar Rush: I have more crap that happened.
Vaboda: Mazik pretty much held DAJ together alone at one point.
Sylar Rush: And I didnt say, because I am hoping those two idiots are gonna finally shut the fuck up, and get the fuck out of our forums.
Sylar Rush: Im done playing nice.
Vaboda: >lol ur only defending him because ur master<
Vaboda: Then you lose automatically.
Vaboda: I didn't even join until I was banned.
Sylar Rush: Actually, Im just using Aramis´ and Xays´ tactics against them.
Vaboda: Not really.
Vaboda: But okey.
Sylar Rush: They want dirty laundry ? Fine, I will expose 40% of theirs, when they were in power.

Yeah, that’s how to be neutral and respectful.
Xay and I have tactics…?
Well, still waiting for dirty laundry.

There were instances, where the masters acted like Sith Lords. Looks to Aramis and Taziel. But they were not the only ones, but they set examples to other people how a Jedi " should act ". Let me remind you, during that time, we were set as Gray Jedi, but in time, we switched back to being regular Jedi, and the constant sith-isms continued despite the fact we were following the code of Odan Urr.

Your councilor Drakyl….. counteracts this point….

After a short while, when Mazik forsake the old DAJ, Taziel, Dax and a few others took over, and assumed control, then everything went down-hill from there. The anime-isms and OP-isms and every other ism you can imagine intensified tenfold.

Go look at your councils, and masters, skill trees…. And tell me we were more OP. Please.
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Recent "Politics"   Concerning the Recent "Politics" EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 7:55 am

Mehhhhh... Generaly, what they ment by dark /sithy characters is that.. DaJ is supposed to be a jedi order not a sith one.. realisticly, the dark side should be forbidden, so HERE at least your lucky enough it wasnt outright refused. ( yes i know vigil is a pureblood sith with the natural dark side connection, HOWEVER it is a long drawn out character vs self plot, he started with no training what so ever... didnt even now how to lift a pebble)
I think what they ment were, like the teaching of students dark side force powers, or forcing them to combat eachother, or useing the dark side on students to train them.. or for instance, as it was done with nuh... *thrown into a forrest and left to die and required to fight a smoke demon forged with sith alchemy and make it realistic or die anyway*
And for most of the training
*fails? SHOCK... Questions? CHOKE... didnt kneel upon entry or exit of master? SLAMMED INTO WALL*
Even tho our masters have darkside abilities, they have yet to use it once within the temple irp infront of students or anyone...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Recent "Politics"   Concerning the Recent "Politics" Empty

Back to top Go down

Concerning the Recent "Politics"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Angels Jedi Order :: The Jedi Temple :: Dark Angels HQ-
Jump to: