Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rage Thread.

Go down 
+20
Vrook Lamar
Baal
Angelus
Anarhan
Sirius Leos
Linn Dascora
Travi Liki
Drakyl YukiShiro
Galen Durnal III
Leon Veilon
Khatar Pearl
Dereck Le'inn
Jack of Blades
Jaina Verda
Talirala
Elena Relara
Leenik Shodu
Kain
Xarav Matoa
Nuhallis
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MarlakKhatar

The Rage Thread. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 10:24 am

The fact that everybody types in some random crap as their signature then puts it in quote marks , never understood it.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Xarav Matoa

Xarav Matoa

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 6:13 am

Damn someone noticed it xD I'll fix it
Back to top Go down
Talirala

Talirala

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 11:32 am

Finally got my new netcard delivered and installed. Now my computer's acting up and refusing to start.
^3 drives fist through wall.
Back to top Go down
Aegon

Aegon

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 7:28 pm

When you work for 4 days in a row to fix your "DayZ Epoch" server to add admin tools add normal walking zombie animations and slow them down and it just does not want to fucking work even tho you fallowed tutorials to the dot and have been working on this each day from 7 to 10 hours a day >.<" *head explodes*
Back to top Go down
Khatar Pearl

Khatar Pearl

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 6:55 am

I don't "rage", I forcefully shove my opinion down someone's throat until they gag and choke on their own-- *slam* Sorry about that...

Anyways, no RP reasons for doing something, but doing it because OOC it seems "required" but IC, it ruins the immersion.
To me, I can only say it like piercing your bollocks on the zipper. (That's for you Remi, hope you now know what they are!)
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:00 am

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Back to top Go down
Talirala

Talirala

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:33 am

Nuhallis wrote:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nuh, y r u Potato-man?
Back to top Go down
Leenik Shodu

Leenik Shodu

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 2:47 pm

That moment when you're having a job for Summer Holiday and you're just waiting for the last reply to aprove it all and then in the middle of class a boss calls you and tells you you can't be accepted because of "economical crisis".
Back to top Go down
MarlakKhatar

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 7:33 pm

Leenik Shodu wrote:
That moment when you're having a job for Summer Holiday and you're just waiting for the last reply to aprove it all and then in the middle of class a boss calls you and tells you you can't be accepted because of "economical crisis".

Something similar happened to me , minus the school part , I was at home. Sucks either way.
Back to top Go down
Leenik Shodu

Leenik Shodu

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 7:52 pm

Talirala wrote:
Nuhallis wrote:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nuh, y r u Potato-man?

I always knew this is you Nuh
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:08 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Travi Liki

Travi Liki

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 8:33 pm

My life is potato.
Back to top Go down
http://dajclan.moroccorevolution.net/
Talirala

Talirala

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 9:17 pm

That moment where your discussion topic gets turned into the DAJ equivalent of Gordon Ramsey challenging himself to a fight...
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 10:30 pm

Yeh sorry about that tali.
Back to top Go down
Khatar Pearl

Khatar Pearl

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 1:29 am

Here's Johnny, and he's got a gun with a big ol' nozzle. When he grabs the trigger and lifts it up, it shoots into the air and the smoke blinds those below. Some say it's wrong, some say it's repulsive, but Johnny says only one thing... and what does Johnny say? Johnny says, "If I was to put my gun away, I'd fire off in my pants!"

Oh boy, aren't I a clever bellend? For those of you to dense to know the moral, it's never tell a man to put his gun away, since we always seem to forget to turn the safety off... and we lack holsters. ... *walks away*
Back to top Go down
Talirala

Talirala

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 5:58 am

Khatar Pearl wrote:
Here's Johnny, and he's got a gun with a big ol' nozzle. When he grabs the trigger and lifts it up, it shoots into the air and the smoke blinds those below. Some say it's wrong, some say it's repulsive, but Johnny says only one thing... and what does Johnny say? Johnny says, "If I was to put my gun away, I'd fire off in my pants!"

Oh boy, aren't I a clever bellend? For those of you to dense to know the moral, it's never tell a man to put his gun away, since we always seem to forget to turn the safety off... and we lack holsters. ... *walks away*

...I can't tell if that's a dirty joke or something else entirely...
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 6:06 am

^
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 6:10 am

If only it was better quality!
Look at it:

Edit: and RAGEEEEEE WIAAAAA DAT HAVE TO HAPPEN IN ARROW!
Back to top Go down
Khatar Pearl

Khatar Pearl

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 8:02 am

I never spout dirty jokes, but I think Bioware does!

The Rage Thread. - Page 3 C_and_h__elven_mutation_by_clueedo-d41l1br
Yyyyyyup...
Back to top Go down
Anarhan

Anarhan

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 5:02 pm

Facebook keep changing their design..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rage Thread.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Angels Jedi Order :: Off topic :: Bar Section-
Jump to: