Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Rage Thread.

Go down 
+20
Vrook Lamar
Baal
Angelus
Anarhan
Sirius Leos
Linn Dascora
Travi Liki
Drakyl YukiShiro
Galen Durnal III
Leon Veilon
Khatar Pearl
Dereck Le'inn
Jack of Blades
Jaina Verda
Talirala
Elena Relara
Leenik Shodu
Kain
Xarav Matoa
Nuhallis
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kain
Founder
Kain

The Rage Thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:31 am

The fact that my immune system isnt working fulltime and took a holiday leaving me feeling ill all the time...
And caus eof that i have this place in my mouth which hurts like crap and is somewhat infected with shit...

Thank you body for Always letting me feel so happy and good! >.>
Back to top Go down
Talirala

Talirala

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:46 am

*Puts on a hazmat suit, then hugs Kain*
Back to top Go down
Talirala

Talirala

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 9:10 am

...Just lost an entire journal entry because I accidentally hit backspace. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Baal

Baal

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 12:30 pm

ctrl+z...
Back to top Go down
Talirala

Talirala

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 1:04 pm

Baal wrote:
ctrl+z...

I tried to do that... Didn't work. v_v
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 7:02 pm

Ouch, did that with my second holo-journal entry.... good thing I copy/pasted it from open office ^.^
Back to top Go down
Talirala

Talirala

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 11:12 pm

;_;
Back to top Go down
Vrook Lamar

Vrook Lamar

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 5:15 am

Never try to change your forum status otherwise your forum rank ends up like mine and can't be fixed without assistance
Back to top Go down
Xarav Matoa

Xarav Matoa

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 5:15 am

LOL I was wondering why you weren't a Master or Retired.
Back to top Go down
Vrook Lamar

Vrook Lamar

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 5:17 am

I had no idea what I was trying to do honestly
Back to top Go down
Xarav Matoa

Xarav Matoa

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 5:17 am

Did you just change it to Regular Users without putting thought into it? Or did you switch your usergroup to Master and it did that automatically? Haha.
Back to top Go down
Vrook Lamar

Vrook Lamar

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 5:20 am

Eh half rage mode, was aiming to change to master, didn't add myself to master group before removing self from council group, so I removed myself from council group and lost admin powers so...yeah...story of my life...sucks doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
Xarav Matoa

Xarav Matoa

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 5:21 am

Ouch lol. Guess you have to wait for the other councilors to come on and fix it. I skyped Ren already if you haven't.
Back to top Go down
MarlakKhatar

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 5:25 am

Well..lol
Back to top Go down
Anarhan

Anarhan

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 8:27 pm

Was late for work because of a malfunction in the train system...
Back to top Go down
Sevi

Sevi

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 10:01 pm

There's a chocolate festival tonight, but I have work v.v
Back to top Go down
Talirala

Talirala

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 10:10 pm

Oh my... We're gonna need a severe depression thread.
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 10:13 pm

*hands remi a tissue*
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 4:41 am

GOT SPOILER*

HOW DARE THEY MELT THE SWORD OF HOUSE STARK AT THE START OF SEASON FOUR!...oh wait... Long live the Mother of Dragons... Fudge the starks....
Back to top Go down
Talirala

Talirala

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 10:19 am

...I missed the start of season four. Gonna cry deeply now.
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 3:31 am

My boxer just lead me on a 50 block car chase because its that time of the month and she wants to get laid.... like... really? you gota pounce on the door and hit the latch just to get out side to smell a dog then you feel the need to run off to sniff every freaken male dog pee spot?
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 9:18 am

Some time ago i watched a trailer from GoT, i loved what i saw but when i started watching episodes the only thing i saw was bouncing penisses and naked ppl humping each other...

If thats the quality of a good story these days than i will surely put the jungle RP on youtube...
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 6:27 pm

LOL, watch it closely kain... at least until you finish season 3 episode 9....
Back to top Go down
Khatar Pearl

Khatar Pearl

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 7:49 am

I wake up every morning with a song in my heart, a smile on my face, a jingle in my pockets (Yes, I wear my jeans to bed, don't judge me), and a expectation to have MY orange juice where I left it. Now, why do I lay this all out? It might be because my O.J. was on the freaking fence this morning lit on fire with holes in it. I don't even know how that happened, why it happened, and I've began to believe there are some type of orange juice terrorists in my neighbor hood.

How does this make me feel you ask?

The Rage Thread. - Page 2 Face10

I feel like I should probably keep a lock on my refrigerator.
Back to top Go down
Talirala

Talirala

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 9:53 am

Khatar Pearl wrote:
I wake up every morning with a song in my heart, a smile on my face, a jingle in my pockets (Yes, I wear my jeans to bed, don't judge me), and a expectation to have MY orange juice where I left it. Now, why do I lay this all out? It might be because my O.J. was on the freaking fence this morning lit on fire with holes in it. I don't even know how that happened, why it happened, and I've began to believe there are some type of orange juice terrorists in my neighbor hood.

How does this make me feel you ask?

The Rage Thread. - Page 2 Face10

I feel like I should probably keep a lock on my refrigerator.

We could only sit by and watch you prioritize vitamin C over A and B.
We could only sit by and watch you drink the orange while the apple went untouched.
Now, we have reached our boiling point... now, the juice will bleed.
EXPECT US.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rage Thread.   The Rage Thread. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rage Thread.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Angels Jedi Order :: Off topic :: Bar Section-
Jump to: