Dark Angels Jedi Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angels Jedi Order

Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy RolePlaying clan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Inactivity Reporting

Go down 
+23
Sylar Rush
Pra Viilon
Angelus
vaboda
Aegon
Elena Relara
Talirala
Xarav Matoa
Khatar Pearl
Anarhan
Jaina Verda
Nuhallis
Leon Veilon
Lilliandil
Lirin le Roi
Sirius Leos
Leenik Shodu
Drakyl YukiShiro
Aun'el Shi'ores
Rectos Dreison
Jack of Blades
Dereck Le'inn
Kain
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

Inactivity Reporting - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 1:03 am

And now for a legit inactivity post instead of a false alarm! I recently just got a job basically handed to me, didn't even have to look for it (good things come to those who wait right?). Anyway, the hours i work will be quite odd because it all revolves around the stories sales and deliveries. Thats right.. I'm a delivery boy... sort of, I help the owner directly by assisting with furniture delivers and picking up new stock and such. Sometimes i will be able to be on at the normal times some i wont, just depends, today i was from 8am to 2pm out with him making deliveries, cutting carpets, and moving stuff around the warehouse.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 04, 2014 8:53 am

Good luck Vig.
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 1:02 am

Posting this for Jack.
He will be going on a break.

Name: Jack of Blades
Start inactivity: 9-3-14
End inactivity: /
Reason(not required): Like said above, he will be taking a break.
Back to top Go down
Xarav Matoa

Xarav Matoa

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 3:22 am

Gonna take a break for a few days up to maybe five. I raged more than I should have today. I still stand by what i said however I am sorry for the rage and insults. It's not normally like me. That's applies to everyone(Mainly Jack)
Back to top Go down
Aegon

Aegon

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 2:07 pm

Name:Aegon Blackfyre
Start inactivity:9.3.2014
End inactivity:-=-
Reason(not required):Taking a break from DAJ and JKA for some time.
Back to top Go down
Leenik Shodu

Leenik Shodu

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 4:48 pm

Name: Leenik Shodu
Start inactivity: 10. 3. 14
End inactivity: I hope soon...
Reason: I know that this isn't the right time to do this after I recieved Knight, but since my life just got really hard hit I decided that it'll be better to take a break. I don't even feel that I'm capable to RP something at this moment...
Back to top Go down
Sirius Leos

Sirius Leos

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 5:09 pm

hope your ok leenik, take as much time as you need man.
Back to top Go down
Angelus

Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 10:29 pm

nooo my master Sad aww its alright we wont go anywhere well i hope it all works out for you mate.

Anywhooo

Name: Angelus Lucias
Start date: 10/2/14
End: Unkown
Reason: Having problems with my machine so i am using a laptop and my phone at the moment to access the internet, however my laptop does not like games what not as it is basicaly work use only... so i have made a copy of a new operating system still does not work so i will betaking it to the tech guy soon hopefuly and get it fixed. unless anyone knows how to i can give skype information if you need me. anyway i will keep checking the forums much as possible anyway cya around soon.

xx Angelus xx
Back to top Go down
Aun'el Shi'ores

Aun'el Shi'ores

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 12:31 pm

Sorry, I forgot to post, I've moved up int he world of owning computers,a nd have yet to reinstall (and redownload all the things for) JKA, I'm hoping to do it tonight, sorry for beign so out of it people, busy times, still wokring on these science reports D: anyway, should hopefully be around soon, much love.
Back to top Go down
MarlakKhatar

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 9:40 pm

I'll be taking some time off the PC for the following 1-2 days , got something to handle , hopefully I'll be back by monday.
Back to top Go down
Talirala

Talirala

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 9:59 am

Got a whole lot going on with various non-JKA communities and I just bought a PS4 and I've got a couple of games I wanna finish up. I'll be pretty inactive for a week or so, but I might still pop on during the coming weekend nights.
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 5:50 pm

Game On Tali.... Game On.... *salutes*
Back to top Go down
Anarhan

Anarhan

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:10 pm

I'm returning from France tomorrow, so i will be on sometime next week.
Back to top Go down
MarlakKhatar

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 6:57 pm

Annndddddd I'm back
Back to top Go down
Dereck Le'inn

Dereck Le'inn

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 6:24 pm

Exams coming up, so i'm not going to be on for 2-3 weeks (not like I was active before... just letting you guys know!)
Back to top Go down
Angelus

Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:20 pm

Okay, i am back. Just barely before i decide to shoot this machine into pieces. ssh Dont tell it that.
Anyway im going to have to buy a new sound card  Crying or Very sad So i will be back to normal now monday - thursday 1800-2200 gmt+0
Back to top Go down
Talirala

Talirala

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 4:53 pm

Welp, I finished most of the stuff I wanted to finish, so I'll be coming back to the server now!
Back to top Go down
Angelus

Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 5:15 pm

Wb riylee
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 7:22 pm

So, aside from work, and babysitting, my spring break is coming to a close, and ill be going right into semester exams.. (Q.Q) My activity at the moment is quite low because of everything I have on my plate right now, so just to be safe Im posting this, I probably wont be around for about a week or so, Ill be checking the forums at least once daily, but my game/rp activity will pretty much be non-existent.

so

Start- 3/20/2014
Finish  3/28/2014

Edit: That typo... Semester exams*
Back to top Go down
Kain
Founder
Kain

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 8:40 am

Goodluck Vig.

And sorry everyone for my absence, hope to see ya all soon again.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Leos

Sirius Leos

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 2:44 pm

Activity will be low/Sporadic, Grandparents are in hospital, i have my final report to finish and im working again. It'll be where and when i get time.
Back to top Go down
Galen Durnal III

Galen Durnal III

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 2:46 pm

Sorry for the late post, but I'm furthermore being a bit inactive due to my school exams and IRL stuff. I am also currently trying to take a break so :/ But I will stay active on the Forums and will try to stay in touch with you guys on Xfire.

I will probably be super-active again in 1-2 weeks. :*
Back to top Go down
Sylar Rush

Sylar Rush

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 11:41 am

Greetings sentients, I am glad to report that I am back on full active duty as of today. I had to take an un-announced leave of absence due to some opportunities that were unearthed in my life and I had to take a full-time commitment into achieving them, and some rest and relaxation afterwards.

But never mind that, the point of the matter is, you have good ol´ me back and at your disposal.
Back to top Go down
Nuhallis

Nuhallis

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 2:53 am

finals over, shall return to moderate activity again over the weekend!
Back to top Go down
Talirala

Talirala

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 10:05 am

I'm being dragged along on a camping-trip to France tomorrow (Thursday 03/04/14), and I won't be back before Friday next week (11/04/14)...
I MIGHT be able to get on the forums here and there, but I won't have access to JKA.

Flippin' hate camping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity Reporting   Inactivity Reporting - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inactivity Reporting
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Angels Jedi Order :: Off topic :: Announcements-
Jump to: